Login

russian armor

OKW is completely out of control

PAGES (12)down
9 Dec 2015, 12:54 PM

kubel should get MG removed, shrecks should go to strumpios ??!!!!

L2P my friend
if you want move schreck from volks to strumpios, i want bazooka only for rear echelon
i agree with removing mg for kubel, give HMG instead kubel mg

ok, bazzoka only for RE, then no need to side tech to get zooks for RE and bars for riflemen, and of course, no need to go back to the rack to pick the weapon.
9 Dec 2015, 13:35 PM

All you need is love are Volks tytyryry...

Couldnt pull out more, casue we won by that time.
Look at pop cap :luvDerp:
9 Dec 2015, 13:37 PM

You must be proud stomping noobs in 4vs4.
9 Dec 2015, 13:46 PM

You must be proud stomping noobs in 4vs4.
9 Dec 2015, 13:52 PM

I'm glad that you proved you didnt read thread and just make pudding post :)

If you are curious it was abaout trying volks spam in 4v4 :)
9 Dec 2015, 14:24 PM

Hello.

Playing with or against OKW, i loose because i have bad positioning, build the wrong unit, get flanked correctly, get surprised by a strategy. And win for the same inverse reason.
Never seen a descent player make a 11min KT (as eco 500 fuel without geting any vehicle seems a bad strategy).
Never had to complain of a LeIG more than a mortar.
Throwing PIATs and Atgrenades at Luchs all day long and enjoying it.

I loose to OKW because i dont expect the things i loose to.

Kozo.

What is this? A reasonable post on this board? Oh my!

That's exactly what I am feeling. Locking KT behind a CP requirement will delay it, that's not a problem, however, I am amazed at how much fuel ppl are getting as OKW. Everything bigger than 2v2 is a slugfest anyway so I won't comment on that, but jeez, KT at minute 13? 2 normal Panthers and a Command Panther at minute 32 while still floating 1xx fuel? Are those guys playing a different game?

When I have that much fuel, my opponent would have lost anyway, regardless of what I build and when it arrives. Those numbers are impossible to reach. I mean I had 6xx fuel floating around yesterday in our 2v2 that lastet 50+ minutes, but that something totally different.
9 Dec 2015, 14:37 PM

OKW gave me cancer
9 Dec 2015, 14:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2015, 14:37 PMaradim
OKW gave me cancer

playing okw cured my cancer
9 Dec 2015, 14:52 PM

So my OKW is the cool kid team again? Dang, might go try brits out.
9 Dec 2015, 14:58 PM

So my OKW is the cool kid team again? Dang, might go try brits out.

Its actually your stereotypical bully now :romeoMug:

UKF is that glue eating disabled kid.

Remaining three are the cool kids.
9 Dec 2015, 14:59 PM

Yeah, i got tired of losing as allies so I'm just playing OKW now...
9 Dec 2015, 15:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2015, 14:24 PMQbix

What is this? A reasonable post on this board? Oh my!

That's exactly what I am feeling. Locking KT behind a CP requirement will delay it, that's not a problem, however, I am amazed at how much fuel ppl are getting as OKW. Everything bigger than 2v2 is a slugfest anyway so I won't comment on that, but jeez, KT at minute 13? 2 normal Panthers and a Command Panther at minute 32 while still floating 1xx fuel? Are those guys playing a different game?

When I have that much fuel, my opponent would have lost anyway, regardless of what I build and when it arrives. Those numbers are impossible to reach. I mean I had 6xx fuel floating around yesterday in our 2v2 that lastet 50+ minutes, but that something totally different.

Hello ^_^

Well, got the same feeling. I dont know what kind of game some of us are playing but YES of course it is possible to get a KT by the 11:30 minute mark but who want to do that? If i do that i surely eat a couple of T70, loose the map control, get back home without fuel and loose the game at 10:00 minute.
Tu say the truth i am less and less impressed with OKW "new power" and more and more concerned about inspired uses of goliaths and the lack of UKF early ATsnare

Kozo.
9 Dec 2015, 17:09 PM

Hello ^_^

Well, got the same feeling. I dont know what kind of game some of us are playing but YES of course it is possible to get a KT by the 11:30 minute mark but who want to do that? If i do that i surely eat a couple of T70, loose the map control, get back home without fuel and loose the game at 10:00 minute.
Tu say the truth i am less and less impressed with OKW "new power" and more and more concerned about inspired uses of goliaths and the lack of UKF early ATsnare

Kozo.

I disagree. I played 8 OKW gamees yesterday and won 100% of the time. OKW starts out with map control since it can cap first with kubel or push first with sturms. volks and forward base to hold/secure/defend/push. it's an uphill struggle for allies to displace since OKW has so much mp to replace. My pop never went above 50. 1 sturm, 3 volks, 2 fallschims, 1 mg34/leig + forward retreat are a force to be reckoned with. 14 minutes in... KT = rage quit or push to their base.
9 Dec 2015, 18:35 PM

I disagree. I played 8 OKW gamees yesterday and won 100% of the time. OKW starts out with map control since it can cap first with kubel or push first with sturms. volks and forward base to hold/secure/defend/push. it's an uphill struggle for allies to displace since OKW has so much mp to replace. My pop never went above 50. 1 sturm, 3 volks, 2 fallschims, 1 mg34/leig + forward retreat are a force to be reckoned with. 14 minutes in... KT = rage quit or push to their base.

Peculiar because this tactic is way weaker now that the kubel lost suppression and is completely inferior to anything the allies can throw at you.
9 Dec 2015, 18:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2015, 18:35 PMZyllen

Peculiar because this tactic is way weaker now that the kubel lost suppression and is completely inferior to anything the allies can throw at you.

Instead of rushing to suppress a squad, you rush to cap the point. if somehow foot soldiers can outrun a vehicle... after, use it to go cap points behind fortified areas. Kubel now is way more fun to use past the 2 minute mark. the enemy has to defend points behind the frontline and/or go recap.

Have you tried using it? I just beat and forced an IS squad (not in cover) to retreat if they both fire at each other.

It's ability to decap/cap points further away in the map where there's no defense is invaluable with it's speed.

It is a little more micro and less sit there on a point and pin squads if that's what you're referring to.
9 Dec 2015, 18:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2015, 18:35 PMZyllen

It wins straight-up slugfests against any starting infantry that is not in cover. Even Tommies.

But regardless, it doesn't need to fight. Just run around and cap, cap, cap. Until light vehicles come out, there's little counter to this tactic. And unlike the Kettenkrad in COH1, it doesn't get driven off by any infantry unit.
9 Dec 2015, 20:31 PM

All you need is love are Volks tytyryry...

Couldnt pull out more, casue we won by that time.
Look at pop cap :luvDerp:

THIS IS 4v4 why is every low to medium player complaining about a mode that is just for fun? Where you can spam like you want pre patch and now, nobody cares about spam stuff going on there!

I mean in these matches it can not be taken for an example because nothing scales there and people just spam around and still getting rewarded as allieds or axis.

suggestion: remove 3v3 and 4v4 from automatch!
9 Dec 2015, 20:44 PM

THIS IS 4v4 why is every low to medium player complaining about a mode that is just for fun? Where you can spam like you want pre patch and now, nobody cares about spam stuff going on there!

I mean in these matches it can not be taken for an example because nothing scales there and people just spam around and still getting rewarded as allieds or axis.

suggestion: remove 3v3 and 4v4 from automatch!

You're a genius....really.:facepalm:
PAGES (12)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

Russian Federation 15
South Africa 2
unknown 9
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W