Login

russian armor

OKW is completely out of control

PAGES (12)down
7 Dec 2015, 21:58 PM

I am a good boy, I play Ost and I play Brits.

I decided to play Brits because I cant get games as OST because of horrendous matchmaking numbers. After 2 days of games I'm giving up until matchmaking lets me play OST again.

OKW is completely out of control, its like USF sold its soul to the devil and came back as a daemic evil being whos only goal is inflict pain.

Some things that need to happen
-Flame grenades need to be locked behind research

-KT needs a CP requirement

-leigs need their laser guided rounds removed.

-Panzershreck needs a research requirement.

-deployed Trucks need reaserch to give benefits (fuck Panzer headquarters)

Early game
Starting with Strumpios and a kubel that can cap is way too strong
Either Strumpios need to get nerfed, Kubel need to get reverted, or OKW should start with a kubel or Volk squad.

At least USF has to wait to build a infantry squad before the choking begins, with OKW

"the battle is about to commence! at your fuel and cutoff! at 00.00.30!

OKW starting with Strumpios was fine before because Volks were trash, they are now not trash, and now the early game pressure JUST DOSENT STOP. Add Kubels that can cap now, and you don't even get too miss out on resources! enjoy being 100 percent up your opponent ass while your kubel caps the map for you.

My fix: OKW now starts with a Kubel, Kubel nerfed to shit so it cant fight even combat engineer squads, only cap, this mirrors USF with their rear echelons.

Midgame
Yeah Flame grenades and panzershrecks need research. Leigs need to be in range for counter barageing. Its not balanced that Motar pit gets outranged by Leig. Motar war should be a Motar war not a one sided inevitability. Brits have no counter to Leig and double leig is a bitch

KT needs a (12) CP requirement

That's it for now

7 Dec 2015, 22:04 PM
Donator 22

oh another OKW OP thread. Looks like we need more :romeoMug:
A lot helps a lot :romeoPro:
aaa
7 Dec 2015, 22:04 PM

developers overestimate their abilities to balance 5 factions.
Brits and now OKW should be in custom games for a long period of time.
At least remove them from 1v1.

on clustered maps like semosky summer mass sturmpios opening is uncounterable. They blob through everithing you cannot even run away from this insanity.

How shrek blobs corresponds to the their "light vehicle play" promotion? I m have to to spend a lot on this light vehicle tier.
Every shrek hit give volks free vet as if it was a 25 muni close range grenade.
7 Dec 2015, 22:09 PM

OKW flame grenade needs bringing in line with Conscript molotov.
literally no reason not to use it in every single fight as it forces the enemy to move instantly or take extra damage from how fast it is.
7 Dec 2015, 22:15 PM

OKW flame grenade needs bringing in line with Conscript molotov.
literally no reason not to use it in every single fight as it forces the enemy to move instantly or take extra damage from how fast it is.

It does the exact same damage while costing more than a molotov.

Apart from speed and the cost difference, they are already "in line"
7 Dec 2015, 22:18 PM

The speed makes all the difference as you can actually hit things with it unlike the molotov (barring setup support weapons)
7 Dec 2015, 22:21 PM

The speed makes all the difference as you can actually hit things with it unlike the molotov (barring setup support weapons)

Which is why the molotov is dirt cheap, then. The extra time it takes to throw makes up for the cost.
aaa
7 Dec 2015, 22:25 PM

molos are not important issue you can skip researshing that shit. I never research it for example.
7 Dec 2015, 22:28 PM

Molotov also have shorter range iirc
7 Dec 2015, 22:34 PM

Molotov also have shorter range iirc

Not when you stack 3x range increase :snfPeter:
7 Dec 2015, 22:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Dec 2015, 21:58 PMUnited
-leigs need their laser guided rounds removed.

I feel they are fine after the suppression was removed. Sure, they outrange and kill more models than a mortar, but lack utility instead.

Not when you stack 3x range increase :snfPeter:

True :p. Anyway, there isn't any problems with incendiary grenades at all, the only issue is the death loop of team weapons if you happen to react slow on charging volks.
7 Dec 2015, 22:44 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

These OKW threads are out of control.
7 Dec 2015, 22:48 PM

Flame nade have +25% more range then molotov from vet 0 cons and it's dropped ~1s faster, it's dropped like normal nade but without countdown.

If the soldier carrying a german mg dies in fire the mg teleport to another soldier and the squad keep runing, if the soldier carrying a Maxim die the whole squad stop and wait until another one will pick it up, this lead to Maxim crew wipes in fire.

I would rather have molotov cost more but be more usefull.

Also flame nade is free, molotov cost fuel to research.
7 Dec 2015, 22:50 PM

Flame nade have +25% more range then molotov from vet 0 cons and it's dropped ~1s faster, it's dropped like normal nade but without countdown.

If the soldier carrying a german mg dies in fire the mg teleport to another soldier and the squad keep runing, if the soldier carrying a Maxim die the whole squad stop and wait until another one will pick it up, this lead to Maxim crew wipes in fire.

I would rather have molotov cost more but be more usefull.

i noticed the flame nade range increase as well
7 Dec 2015, 22:52 PM

Which is why the molotov is dirt cheap, then. The extra time it takes to throw makes up for the cost.

No, its dirt cheap because you have to sidetech for it, thus sacrifing units you could need at that moment or delaying your light vehicle tech. Its no secret, they pointed that out multiple times. Because of that both grenades should be inline.

LEIG: I feel they are fine after the suppression was removed. Sure, they outrange and kill more models than a mortar, but lack utility instead.

The only problem that I see: The completely destroy brit emplacement play if used as a pair (or more if there are more emplacements) in conjunction with the healing truck.
7 Dec 2015, 22:54 PM

1. Agree to a price for the upgrades for each building.
2. Panzershrecks are already locked behind a tech requirment
3. Flame nades are fine
4. Agree, kubel should get MG removed, shrecks should go to strumpios. Kubel maybe have a mine sweeper ability in replacement to MG being removed..
5. Leigs are fine bro
aaa
7 Dec 2015, 23:03 PM

my 1v1 rank droped from 86 to 459. Right now i have hard time playing vs noobs . I see their level.

Leigs are blatantly OP still. Just swap them with soviet T2 crap-mortar. If they are fine. I would not complain
7 Dec 2015, 23:04 PM

Still trying to figure out if you are trolling or not. If not, can I have a laser gun insta wipe all squad/tank in a 55m range? Can be more expensive than a KT if you want.
7 Dec 2015, 23:05 PM

The only problem that I see: The completely destroy brit emplacement play if used as a pair (or more if there are more emplacements) in conjunction with the healing truck.

I'd say that's a problem with emplacements and not with the LEIG's if they are pretty much fine against everything else.
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 2
United Kingdom 163
unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %