Login

russian armor

OKW is completely out of control

PAGES (12)down
7 Dec 2015, 23:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Dec 2015, 23:04 PMEsxile

Still trying to figure out if you are trolling or not. If not, can I have a laser gun insta wipe all squad/tank in a 55m range? Can be more expensive than a KT if you want.

Go play more than 3 games as OKW and then talk to me champ :rolleyes:
7 Dec 2015, 23:14 PM

Which is why the molotov is dirt cheap, then. The extra time it takes to throw makes up for the cost.

I think the fact that it's side research and comes on Cons makes up for its cost. I get what your saying but IMO flame nades are still a better equivalent, on a better equivalent infantry unit. (Volks=Cons IMO, both cheap, can build sandbags, and deter vehicles.)
7 Dec 2015, 23:14 PM

I'd say that's a problem with emplacements and not with the LEIG's if they are pretty much fine against everything else.

That would be a solution too of course. But I think it would be the easiest way to lower the damage multiplier of LEIG versus emplacement target_type. If you would make emplacements more resilent versus weapon_type of LEIG the Ostheer mortars would suck versus brit emplacements and you would have to change a lot of multipliers of all mortars.

I think the fact that it's side research and comes on Cons makes up for its cost. I get what your saying but IMO flame nades are still a better equivalent, on a better equivalent infantry unit. (Volks=Cons IMO, both cheap, can build sandbags, and deter vehicles.)

Your right, its only a few posts above by I write it again:
No, its dirt cheap because you have to sidetech for it, thus sacrifing units you could need at that moment or delaying your light vehicle tech. Its no secret, they pointed that out multiple times. Because of that both grenades should be inline.

7 Dec 2015, 23:17 PM

That would be a solution too of course. But I think it would be the easiest way to lower the damage multiplier of LEIG versus emplacement target_type. If you would make emplacements more resilent versus weapon_type of LEIG the Ostheer mortars would suck versus brit emplacements and you would have to change a lot of multipliers of all mortars.

I didn't post any solutions, just pointed out where the problem was ;). Not that I disagree with your suggestion, but that's more fitting in a UKF thread.
7 Dec 2015, 23:19 PM

I didn't post any solutions, just pointed out where the problem was ;). Not that I disagree with your suggestion, but that's more fitting in a UKF thread.

Yeah, I can live with that statement of yours ;)
Phy
7 Dec 2015, 23:21 PM

My ranks as allies dropped like 100 positions and as okw raised even more. Time to play okw i guess.
7 Dec 2015, 23:24 PM

So you decided to play Brits, who sucked early game anyway and got nerfed there as well and complain about losing to a faction whose early game got buffed? Who would have thought. I would still like to see how you lose against a single Sturm squad. Replay pls.

And your bitching about the ISG could not be less justified. Make it worse and you could as well remove it from the game. It's only job is to get on your nerves, with an occasional direct hit in between. That why ppl build it. It's like nerfing M10 because it sometimes actually hits something.
7 Dec 2015, 23:33 PM

Had this one yesterday, KT before 13 min mark. Was barley able to get a Cromwell out at about the same time. Fuck this game, I'm done till they fix this crap.
8 Dec 2015, 04:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Dec 2015, 21:58 PMUnited
Leigs need to be in range for counter barageing. Its not balanced that Motar pit gets outranged by Leig. Motar war should be a Motar war not a one sided inevitability. Brits have no counter to Leig and double leig is a bitch

UKF mortar pit outranges Leig. 115 vs 100. Actually UKF mortar pit outranges all the other mortars even the 120mm. A well positioned mortar pit hard counter all the other mortars 1 on 1. You lose against double leig because its 1 mortar pit VS 2 leig? Build another pit you will hard counter double leig.

Back to topic: Surely OKW is OP but it's not that everything needs to be nerfed. I agree the KT needs CP requirement and maybe the panther should be locked after 3 tier buildings.
8 Dec 2015, 05:03 AM

IMO;

-KT gets a CP cost, and a call-in superheavy should.

-Panther either gets a small cross increase, or is an additional unlock from T4 truck to delay it a smidge.

-Popcap changes fixed so that OKW is in line other factions and doesn't get a lot more MP than anyone elses.

Once this is done, maybe we can look at Volks and some other vehicle timing if need be.
8 Dec 2015, 05:43 AM

Currently there is should be option to do not play against okw.
8 Dec 2015, 08:11 AM

Go play more than 3 games as OKW and then talk to me champ :rolleyes:

Relation with the grenade question.... 0, I'm just amazed by your argumentation and reproduce it.
8 Dec 2015, 08:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Dec 2015, 08:11 AMEsxile

Relation with the grenade question.... 0, I'm just amazed by your argumentation and reproduce it.

Then please enlighten us, why should an ability that cost half the price perform on the same level? :snfQuinn:
8 Dec 2015, 08:40 AM

KT behind 14 CP's, Kubelwagen cap speed adjustment and job is fixed.
8 Dec 2015, 11:20 AM

That's because Relic buffed OKW! Take that and that you gardening OP Nazi!

8 Dec 2015, 11:36 AM

THIS OKW IS OUTA CONTROL!

8 Dec 2015, 11:46 AM

KT behind 14 CP's, Kubelwagen cap speed adjustment and job is fixed.

I don't really like this idea. Although a fast KT is problematic, the major problem which is snowballing effect for OKW will not be changed. They have low pop cap, low upkeep, 5 vet system. They also get light and medium armor faster. OKW Economy should be addressed. Either side upgrades or resource penalty.
8 Dec 2015, 11:49 AM

Then please enlighten us, why should an ability that cost half the price perform on the same level? :snfQuinn:

cause you have to unlock it before using it,you dont get it by going T1 or T2 or T3 or T4

Unlike OKW which they tech and get free goods

PAGES (12)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight