Login

russian armor

How salty are you?

1 Dec 2015, 20:21 PM

Salty only when Stupid RNG Pudding (c) hapens, when i have some bad luck and cant do garden bout that

In a game the other day I lost two brit snipers in five minutes to panzerschreck gibs, the second on retreat.

>:(
1 Dec 2015, 20:35 PM

I think saltiness has its perks. It means you are passionate about the game (or about winning) and will drive you to do better.

Losing doesn't bug me, so I'm not super motivated to play ladder games that often.

1 Dec 2015, 21:18 PM

As the headline says: How salty are you after you lost a game or multiple games in a row?

I want to become less salty because my head likes to give the guilt to everything but me.
For example: OP commanders, Cheese Tactics, Bad teammates, etc...

What was the saltiest thing you did?
I quit playing CoH2 for almost three months because I was simply done with all the bullshit.
Then I played again and decided to look up my rank anymore and things went better :snfPeter:

Nice poll :D

I get salty I think everyone does. I try to remind myself of it before I create a thread and wipe my tears away before I start writing. I think some people rush to calling others salty when they raise an issue and it's not always the case. We could use a saltometer to show how objective we're being when posting.
1 Dec 2015, 21:32 PM

hehehehehe sometimes after i lose to tactics i dont like
1 Dec 2015, 21:47 PM

After I get meta-ed/cheesed 5-10 times in a row (depending on my general mood and alcohol intake)I get angry and can be a sore loser, for which I inevitably feel sorry/pathetic 5 minutes later. Of course the fact that I have forsworn the meta and am therefore somewhat handicapped does not help in the matter.

But generally I am actually a nice guy and most of the time am quite able to admit I got outplayed. I will also abstain from shittalking people if I win.
1 Dec 2015, 22:01 PM

Generally I'm okay with losing straight up, but, I do get pretty salty if I just get cheesed by someone who knows they're exploiting cheesy stuff to win, ala CAS. Especially if they begin shittalking about it, too.

Outside of that, once I stopped vehemently caring about my rank, I found a lot more enjoyment in the game.
1 Dec 2015, 22:10 PM
Patrion 14

Since I went back to 1v1 I got completely salt free :thumb:
2 Dec 2015, 07:29 AM

I'm salty when I meet a tactic that I can hardly counter.
2 Dec 2015, 08:04 AM

I am mildly salty all the time because of mild constant lag and it generally becomes worse the more Isg spamming fuckwits I encounter. I know the blame lies with relic but abusing broken shit just sends me into a rage even when I am winning.

I am somewhat concerned about next patch. If okw is broken I may just have a rage stroke..
2 Dec 2015, 09:37 AM

As long as I get beaten by skill or just plainly better play I don't get salty, but if a skill plane crashes on my troops and kills 2-3 squads I will flip the table and shove a one-meter wood log up someones ass Kappa
2 Dec 2015, 12:59 PM

I've been caring less and less. I've recently played some 4x4 AT, which is fun, but not as nice as 1v1, for my taste.

Since I recently acquired some new gaming godies (Endless Legend, Invisible Inc.) and rediscovered some oldies (jagged aliance, Skyrim), I'm playing less and less CoH2. It's not so much about the bulshit, but feeling alienated by the changes.
8 Dec 2015, 20:08 PM

the flame squad wipes of recent (before patching) made Trubbel very salty
8 Dec 2015, 23:14 PM

I'm usually calm and salt-free when I do solo random and the opposite when skyping and doing pre-made random.
9 Dec 2015, 00:20 AM

I voted for the always salty option even though it's rather rare because that's exactly how I feel when I do rage. :p
9 Dec 2015, 00:59 AM

When I play with friends I tend to get salty 9/10 times, but if I play with random people, I just don't get mad at all.
I wonder why though.
9 Dec 2015, 08:07 AM

I'm usually calm and salt-free when I do solo random and the opposite when skyping and doing pre-made random.

I honestly am the exact opposite. When playing with a mate over Skype I'm like 'Yeah, well let's surrender, Allies OP, haha.' and whatever.

But in Solo ranked the whole world is my enemy.
9 Dec 2015, 08:21 AM

hehehehehe sometimes after i lose to tactics i dont like

+1 :)
9 Dec 2015, 08:39 AM

you cant get salty in ramdumb 2v2s even if you want to;youre just gonna bury any chances to win yourself
9 Dec 2015, 08:51 AM

"Absolutely not salty" includes the best players, my guess. This game is like tennis. If you lose your temper, you are probably going to lose the game.... :)
9 Dec 2015, 10:33 AM

im salty :foreveralone:
especially when allies infantry blob and wipe my poor 4 men squad, team weapons, at gun veichless ....
are 2 months since I play 2v2
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 39
United Kingdom 22
Korea, Republic Of 9
unknown 14

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L