Login

russian armor

Balance Preview Patchnotes

PAGES (58)down
21 Nov 2015, 12:00 PM

My proposal:
IS and volk changes should be reverted. IS are being just tossed around like nothing vs volks

the volks are fine. Soviet with maxim can handle the volks perfectly fine.

The Tommies' nerfs need to be reverted, but keep the veterancy nerf.
21 Nov 2015, 12:23 PM

They should change the icon for fired up, the one that pops up after theyre finished sprinting it confuses me cause I think theyre taking more damage but theyre just slower
Also I dont like that fact that compared to Oorah or Sprint this ability has a weakness
21 Nov 2015, 12:28 PM
Donator 33

COH 1 fire-up ignored suppression, do they still get suppressed when sprinting?
21 Nov 2015, 12:43 PM

So - like the OKW is now 100% of the resources, the ability to "gather ammunition" should be only doctrines.

Sure, once they will be able to build caches :)

On topic:
- would like to see decrease build time for OKW barbed wire, longer build time made sense when You could not cut them;
- since pack howitzer and ISG lost their suppression I would give them back autofire;
- before selling new commander, please give some love to hetzer. It's terrible comparing to luchs which now will come earlier, cheaper and perform better ... Even flamer HT perform better - thanks to dual flamer - and vets faster than hetzer.
21 Nov 2015, 12:50 PM

the volks are fine. Soviet with maxim can handle the volks perfectly fine.

The Tommies' nerfs need to be reverted, but keep the veterancy nerf.

The vet nerf and the target size nerf pls.
I dont mind strong units when theyre actually killable in a reasonable amount of time.
21 Nov 2015, 13:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Nov 2015, 12:50 PMcr4wler

The vet nerf and the target size nerf pls.
I dont mind strong units when theyre actually killable in a reasonable amount of time.

going from .80 to .90 is a pretty huge nerf and a big part of the reason why the tommies are getting their butt kicked in.

While I agree with the sentiment that unit should be killable in a reasonable amount of time, that toughness is part of the tommies' characteristic. Removing that toughness will require a significant overhaul.
21 Nov 2015, 13:53 PM

I AM American.

So that's why you want a worse version soviet/german skill. I am surprised.:clap:
21 Nov 2015, 14:06 PM

Being a particular nationality doesn't have anything to do with wanting your own nation in the game to be stronger, it's like saying "I'm a Space Marine, and it's ludicrous that I should lose to Chaos in 1v1, buff my faction."

You are allowed to like factions that aren't your nationality.
21 Nov 2015, 14:29 PM

going from .80 to .90 is a pretty huge nerf and a big part of the reason why the tommies are getting their butt kicked in.

While I agree with the sentiment that unit should be killable in a reasonable amount of time, that toughness is part of the tommies' characteristic. Removing that toughness will require a significant overhaul.

Indeed some people fail to see how misplaced the section nerf is:

-Their Rifles do 12,5 % less damage
-They take 10 % more damage
-Volks do 20 % more damage

I think people were rather complaining about the late game power of sections, not their early game power.
Personally I'd leave the target size at 0.8 while reducing the vet 2 bonus from 0.67 to 0.75 . By this simply the pacing is changed and more equally distributed over the whole duration of the game.
21 Nov 2015, 14:33 PM

British early-game and mid-game is now non-existant.
21 Nov 2015, 14:35 PM

i wouldnt say its nonexistant, but its definitely a lot more difficult to gain an advantage. from the games ive played ive found that usually things start to shift towards your favor when you upgrade to 5 man secitons.

you need to play a little defensively or insure you have superior positioning in most engagements, and take advantage of the vickers
21 Nov 2015, 14:35 PM

I think people were rather complaining about the late game power of sections, not their early game power.
Personally I'd leave the target size at 0.8 while reducing the vet 2 bonus from 0.67 to 0.75 . By this simply the pacing is changed and more equally distributed over the whole duration of the game.

The tommies' offensive vet was nerfed to emphasize them as defensive troops.

(of course, I'm biased toward the veterancy nerf since I suggested the exact same thing earlier)
21 Nov 2015, 15:27 PM

Just completed survey. It seems like Schrecks could be moved from volks to sturmpios.

So here comes few questions:

1) whether or not sturms should have ability to take off schreck and use StG like with mine sweeper

2) Volks really should have some sort of AI upgrade, since without schrecks they are worthless in late game and even in mid game.

If volks have antiinfantry upgrade, ober is meaningless.
21 Nov 2015, 15:35 PM

I know the focus is on OKW, but any chance Rifle Company gets Riflemen Field Defenses instead of Sprint? I'm not sure how much utility Sprint really has... I assume the idea is to have dual-BAR wielding Rifles charging at Axis infantry or weapon teams, but obviously there's no denying the value of mines and sandbags, and it seems odd that the bonafide "Rifle Company" would not get Rifle field defenses.

Are they going to change any of the voice cues? I just played and they're still the same, the voiceovers about Veteran Riflemen and giving them flamethrowers.

Sprint just seems like a very lousy replacement to Veteran Riflemen. Even Elite Troops are getting Stormtroopers.
21 Nov 2015, 15:36 PM

Relic pretty much made them 280mp grens now, except with even worse close range dps and only tad better long range one.
21 Nov 2015, 16:01 PM

Rly? Bugs even in the query? :D

21 Nov 2015, 16:07 PM

with isg being fixed in the prev mod - no supression and no more pinpoint acuracy - auto facing should be enabled back
21 Nov 2015, 16:09 PM
Donator 33

Where can I find that survey :romeoHype:
21 Nov 2015, 16:37 PM

Rly? Bugs even in the query? :D

Yeah some of the responses made no sense. From reading this thread, it seemed everyone agrees Kubels aren't great at much but capping and flanking weapon teams now, but need some small fuel cost to discourage spam. So 210/5 makes perfect sense IMO and that didn't seem to be an option.
21 Nov 2015, 16:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Nov 2015, 07:57 AMZyllen

I hope they ban you for this. Disagree all you like but do not ask for a ban because you disagree with the balance.

This had nothing to do with balance ftr
PAGES (58)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 51
Poland 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %