russian armor

Balance Preview Patchnotes

PAGES (58)down
21 Nov 2015, 03:59 AM

i already explained why flares are the best recon

i will quote my post again to you response
flares cost 60 muni
recon flight cost 35 muni

recon have better area coverage then flares but flares have larger staying ( but seriously covering recon more area is much better than just staying at one area come on lemon you are a strategist u should know lol)
ok so how many recon planes have saw got shot down..they survive 90% of the time lol
Both can be easily spotted
Only one point i can give you it being instant even that doesn't makes much difference.

just clear the facts before calling anyone fool and labeling yourself a strategist

also i dont know if flares reveal cloaked units or not

All that being said all these advantges and dis advantges should cancle it out
but the flares cost more..but i dont have much issue for this now because now 100 % income is apllied
21 Nov 2015, 04:11 AM

OKW good effort. But folksgrenadery anyway - line infantry. Squads of soldiers and the chief engineers added anti opportunities. Uvelichina influence of light armored vehicles OKW - relevance.
OKW left with old negatives:
- Low effectiveness against machine-gun nests.
- The vulnerability of mortars and artillery capabilities.
- Experts melee significantly inferior among peers.
Folskgrenaderam MP-40 is needed for an aggressive early struggles. At a time when there is: run, smoke grenades, flame-throwers - a large number of automatic weapons give your style urban errand.
21 Nov 2015, 04:19 AM

and its not just falres vs recon

Ukf assault vs valiant assault
ukf assualt: same function and same cost yet lasts 15 secons more and free plane recon
andi dont know the exact buffs so plz quote me on the both stats
concenetration barrage vs railway artileery
ukf barrage :40 muni (60 per shell for railway) per shell,lands faster,no smoke and it even required no los but it was fixed

Breakthrough tactics and counterattack tactics both are the same vs raid operation
Axis:cost only 35 muni but only neutralizes territory faster with only infy
ukf:units become hidden in freindly territory and BoTh infy and vehicles can full point(not neutralize unlike axis one) and smokes on frontline
just for 75 muni
and ithink soviets and whermact are even getting more screwed in comparison but i don't know the exact stats on them

lol found another one lemon how to do you defend this
early warning vs spec ops flares
same thing both but early warning on much wider area
100 muni vehicle repairs vs simple 50 muni repairs
much better on 3v3 and 4v4 the ukf one + smokes
UKf gets lot freebies
Free recon plane with command vechile..?? and the planes is much better than other recon planes

not to mention zerioing artilery and the end ability of luftwaffe doctrine are very shitty like lil-2 and major arty
There will be much more even where allies are getting screwed also but i can only find detailed stats on okw and ukf on forum only
21 Nov 2015, 04:45 AM

and then still keeps on talking after that..?? irony i guess..?? and lol at allied fanboys responses

One thing I never understand is how bias some people can be in unreasonably defending their favourite factions regardless of the balance, either allies or axis fans.
21 Nov 2015, 04:57 AM

ukf assualt: same function and same cost yet lasts 15 secons more and free plane recon
concenetration barrage vs railway artileery
ukf barrage :40 muni (60 per shell for railway) per shell,lands faster,no smoke and it even required no los but it was fixed

Breakthrough tactics and counterattack tactics both are the same vs raid operation
Axis:cost only 35 muni but only neutralizes territory faster with only infy
ukf:units become hidden in freindly territory and BoTh infy and vehicles can full point(not neutralize unlike axis one) and smokes on frontline
just for 75 muni
and ithink soviets and whermact are even getting more screwed in comparison but i don't know the exact stats on them

lol found another one lemon how to do you defend this
early warning vs spec ops flares
same thing both but early warning on much wider area
100 muni vehicle repairs vs simple 50 muni repairs
much better on 3v3 and 4v4 the ukf one + smokes
UKf gets lot freebies
Free recon plane with command vechile..?? and the planes is much better than other recon planes

not to mention zerioing artilery and the end ability of luftwaffe doctrine are very shitty like lil-2 and major arty
There will be much more even where allies are getting screwed also but i can only find detailed stats on okw and ukf on forum only

i never said brit commander abilities were inferior to other factions abilities, i just said flares are the best recon. i think that brit commander abilities are by far the most powerful in terms of utility and overall strength, but it doesnt change the fact that an instant, stealthy(kinda), invincible recon is better than a plane that takes time to reach the target location, can be shot down, and is very obvious.
21 Nov 2015, 05:09 AM

i never said brit commander abilities were inferior to other factions abilities, i just said flares are the best recon. i think that brit commander abilities are by far the most powerful in terms of utility and overall strength, but it doesnt change the fact that an instant, stealthy(kinda), invincible recon is better than a plane that takes time to reach the target location, can be shot down, and is very obvious.

i guess its your preference but my point was the additional 25 muni isn't justified for flares...these little things can change games sometimes and sorry if i have hurted you in some way or another..i be careful next time :)
21 Nov 2015, 05:12 AM

When are we banning Caliope?
21 Nov 2015, 05:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Nov 2015, 04:45 AMAladdin

One thing I never understand is how bias some people can be in unreasonably defending their favourite factions regardless of the balance, either allies or axis fans.

so just like you..?? double irony i guess..??
21 Nov 2015, 05:26 AM

so just like you..?? double irony i guess..??

U think I'm allies fan?!! I have 4334 hrs play. more than 3000 hrs of which I played axis. But I'm not axis or allies fan, I like the game to be balanced, and I don't want OPW to be back
21 Nov 2015, 05:29 AM

i guess its your preference but my point was the additional 25 muni isn't justified for flares...these little things can change games sometimes and sorry if i have hurted you in some way or another..i be careful next time :)

why do you think you hurt me? do you actually think im gonna be bothered by some anonymous person on the internet disagreeing with me
21 Nov 2015, 05:33 AM

why do you think you hurt me? do you actually think im gonna be bothered by some anonymous person on the internet disagreeing with me

alright then fair enough
21 Nov 2015, 06:09 AM

I looked at a new rifle company ... I just do not understand.

Sprint from Encirclement
CP: 1
Cost: 10
Effect: speed increase
Target: All infantry squads. Also HMG and mortar team.
Drawbacks: none

Fire Up! from Rifle company
CP: 2
Cost: 15
Target: Riflemen squad
Drawbacks: speed reduce

It is one and the same skill. But Fire Up worse in almost every aspect. Who can explain to me why?

21 Nov 2015, 06:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Nov 2015, 06:09 AMTAKTCOM
I looked at a new rifle company ... I just do not understand.

Sprint from Encirclement
CP: 1
Cost: 10
Target: All infantry squads. Also HMG and mortar team.
Drawbacks: none

Fire Up! from Rifle company
CP: 2
Cost: 15
Target: Riflemen squad
Drawbacks: speed reduce

It is one and the same skill. But Fire Up worse in almost every aspect. Who can explain to me why?

because the game isnt mirrored
21 Nov 2015, 06:53 AM

:huhsign:
PAK40= 6 Pounder At Gun
LMG MG42=Vickers LMG
BREN = BAR
Hoorah = Sprint
Concentrated Artillery Operation = Railway Artillery Support
And etc&etc...
21 Nov 2015, 06:53 AM

UKF assault only affects IS while valiant assault affects all inf excluding team weapons.
21 Nov 2015, 07:02 AM

We could have the exact same ability Axis CP1 and USF CP2 and the game would also not be mirrored. But we're talking about one that has drawback, cost more amo, comes later.
Imo we're not anymore in a mirrored or not situation.
21 Nov 2015, 07:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Nov 2015, 06:53 AMTAKTCOM

:huhsign:
PAK40= 6 Pounder At Gun
LMG MG42=Vickers LMG
BREN = BAR
Hoorah = Sprint
Concentrated Artillery Operation = Railway Artillery Support
And etc&etc...

Yes and these aren't mirrored, they're just counterparts. Except for the Bren / BAR example, these weapons have completely different functions.
21 Nov 2015, 07:34 AM

Yes and these aren't mirrored, they're just counterparts. Except for the Bren / BAR example, these weapons have completely different functions.

Hoorah and Sprint have different functions? PAK40 and 6 Pounder At Gun have different functions? Wow:clap:
21 Nov 2015, 07:57 AM

When are we banning Caliope?

I hope they ban you for this. Disagree all you like but do not ask for a ban because you disagree with the balance.
PAGES (58)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS