Login

russian armor

Pershing feedback

PAGES (7)down
30 Oct 2015, 13:25 PM
Benefactor 115

Personally I think the Pershing could use a slight fuel reduction and maybe a health buff to 940, but apart from that I find it to be perfect. It has speed for a heavy especially and vet amplifies this even more, I think most people expected the pershing to be like a Tiger where it can solo many things, the Pershing to me is the fast support heavy that you should use combined arms with (especially considering whats in the commander)

This is just me personally.
30 Oct 2015, 13:26 PM

Are you sure the game doesn't Count vehicles -regardless if they are crewed or not? A Pershing is a Pershing to the game - -nevermind if it's crewed or not.

Otherwise you could have a more than max Tigers too if one gets decrewed.

You're probably thinking about the popcap exploit, but check for popcap isn't the same as check for Unique vehicles.

The game does not count the tank if it is decrewed. At that point it becomes a neutral unit and so unlimited numbers are allowed. With crew the Pershing could just decrew and allow you to call in another. To answer your question you can have more than 1 tiger if you let one get decrewed. That is unlikely, but the multiple ST's is far more likely because you can decrew them yourself.

It does make for a very weird unit because it is the only one in USF which can't hop its crew out to do repairs.
30 Oct 2015, 13:27 PM
Benefactor 115

Plus has anyone actually tried the Pershing HVAP round? Pretty sure it's like the jackson as in it does 240 damage.
30 Oct 2015, 13:56 PM

Plus has anyone actually tried the Pershing HVAP round? Pretty sure it's like the jackson as in it does 240 damage.

Ive read somewhere that you can fire a Shell then activate hvap for another instant shot
30 Oct 2015, 14:10 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Oct 2015, 08:01 AMvarunax
The combined arms ability actually makes the Pershing shoot slower at Vet 3. It also uses MG42 sounds when it should be using .30 cal machine gun sounds.

Other than that, it costs too much fuel for what it does. It's worse than a Tiger, but costs the exact same as a Tiger. IMO the fuel cost should be reduced to around 205. Which is in between a Panther and Tiger.

The saddest part of it all, is that this Pershing is actually weaker/worse than the Pershing in vCoH. The Pershing in vCoH could consistently win against a Tiger and even take on 2 Panthers at once. This Pershing can barely take on 1 Tiger depending on RNG and will lose to 2 Panthers.

It is priced the same as a comet tank. (Hammer + cost)
30 Oct 2015, 14:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Oct 2015, 08:01 AMvarunax
The combined arms ability actually makes the Pershing shoot slower at Vet 3. It also uses MG42 sounds when it should be using .30 cal machine gun sounds.

Other than that, it costs too much fuel for what it does. It's worse than a Tiger, but costs the exact same as a Tiger. IMO the fuel cost should be reduced to around 205. Which is in between a Panther and Tiger.

The saddest part of it all, is that this Pershing is actually weaker/worse than the Pershing in vCoH. The Pershing in vCoH could consistently win against a Tiger and even take on 2 Panthers at once. This Pershing can barely take on 1 Tiger depending on RNG and will lose to 2 Panthers.

it cant 1v1 panthers :\
30 Oct 2015, 14:28 PM

Ive read somewhere that you can fire a Shell then activate hvap for another instant shot

Nope it is more like ISU AT shot, 90 muni for 1 shot through all obstacles, that ability got crazy range, use it to finish off Axis tank that hide behind cover.
30 Oct 2015, 14:32 PM

Are you sure the game doesn't Count vehicles -regardless if they are crewed or not? A Pershing is a Pershing to the game - -nevermind if it's crewed or not.

Otherwise you could have a more than max Tigers too if one gets decrewed.

You're probably thinking about the popcap exploit, but check for popcap isn't the same as check for Unique vehicles.

Ok, and what if your tank get crewed by enemy player? Should you be able to call-in next one before you destroy the first one? And what if it get crewed by your teammate?

The difference between Tigers and Pershings is in USF ability to decrew on-purpose.
30 Oct 2015, 14:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Oct 2015, 14:12 PMIGOR

it cant 1v1 panthers :\

Show me 1 allied tank that can 1 v 1 Panther (with proper micro from both sides OFC)
30 Oct 2015, 14:41 PM

Permanently Banned
Got told my Pershing was ready for deployment. Clicked it and deployed it, no pershing, fuel and mp gone. American economy still the thief's guild it seems :foreveralone:
30 Oct 2015, 15:39 PM
Patrion 14

Got told my Pershing was ready for deployment. Clicked it and deployed it, no pershing, fuel and mp gone. American economy still the thief's guild it seems :foreveralone:

its a bug aleady announced by relic. you mustve not had enough free pop.
30 Oct 2015, 15:54 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post30 Oct 2015, 15:39 PMpigsoup

its a bug aleady announced by relic. you mustve not had enough free pop.

I had 85, figured out the bug thanks :foreveralone:
30 Oct 2015, 16:00 PM

lol @people saying it can't 1v1 panther brad literaly showed in the stream it wins against panther..forum just filled with allied bias....and yeah go on make it broken i mean why not hey relic its not op plz make it op so we can rofl stomp axis more....personally l i think fuel cost decrease from 230 to 210
30 Oct 2015, 16:06 PM

Imo it should have increased health and armor but lower speed to make it perform more like the real deal.

And i say that because right now its in my experience basically a Sherman with much more health and a much better gun.

Just my 2 cents.
30 Oct 2015, 16:23 PM

Show me 1 allied tank that can 1 v 1 Panther (with proper micro from both sides OFC)

is-2 and churchills ( i dont know if churchill still can 1v1 after this patch ) .

lol @people saying it can't 1v1 panther brad literaly showed in the stream it wins against panther..forum just filled with allied bias....and yeah go on make it broken i mean why not hey relic its not op plz make it op so we can rofl stomp axis more....personally l i think fuel cost decrease from 230 to 210

the op 800 hp , 230 fuel, limited '' heavy tank '' losing to a 175 fuel medium tank that have no limit.

make the pershing as ''underpowered'' as a panther and it will be better than it is right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdJPd9nJSfA

at 0:40 we can clearly see how the pershing definitely defeats that panther :D
30 Oct 2015, 16:41 PM

Vet 2 HP buff to 960 and armor buff to 340.

More armour than a tiger? Nope
30 Oct 2015, 16:52 PM

More armour than a tiger? Nope

You mean this Tiger with 90 degree front armor? Pershing deserves more than that.

@UP UP.

With proper micro, it is Panther who can 1v1 IS2 (keeping it at range). Not opposite.

Yes, he did, fighitng at point blank which is almost impossible during game.
Keep them at distance and listen to bounce-bounce-bounce
30 Oct 2015, 17:31 PM

Its a beast as it is, good range, crazy AOE vs inf (almost an ISU-152 with less AOE).

May not 1v1 win vs a Tiger, but serves its role just like it.
30 Oct 2015, 17:42 PM

Yea, Brad also literally shown the level of average axis player using panther, YOLO forward then stop and go full retard with weird manouvers, while letting slower tank to get on your rear armor, because that is how you properly micro panther as an axis player :romeoPro:
30 Oct 2015, 18:18 PM
Senior Editor Badge

*snort*
hahahaha
hohohoho
hihihihi
... seriously

Don't rely on you memories of last year. Mobility is bad. Reload is very long. Penetration is very unreliable against Panthers and better. It can't spot for itself (unlike the Elefant with spotting scopes) and is incredible inaccurate. Oh, yeah and the switch shell, how much time did it take? I think about 11 or 9 seconds if i´m not mistaken.

I can't remember how much ISU has been changed but here's a little bit of a throwback Friday: https://youtu.be/S_6GDuNetaY?t=22m19s
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS