Login

russian armor

Patch notes 29 Oct

PAGES (11)down
27 Oct 2015, 10:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2015, 05:02 AMHat

Whats up with people?

Is it possible that perhaps both OKW and UKF have balancing issues?

Yes. The only difference is that OKW had balancing issues in the past while UKF still has balancing problems in present.
27 Oct 2015, 11:31 AM

Can't wait for the new patch, the current ISG meta is boring as hell. Hope it gonna bring some relevant changes, so far I didn't heard anything good about it unfortunately - if it is the case, well maybe it will be time to take more time to play some other games until the next next patch :D
27 Oct 2015, 13:07 PM

the removal of auto-face is rather stupid. This isn't Starcraft, where the game intentionally micro-taxes people just for the heck of it.
There is other ways to fix things. They could've removed the suppression. Then again, that would be like admitting that it was a mistkae. Which they seem to lack the courage for.

Also, it creates yet another inconsistency, with 'normal' Mortars still auto-facing while the WFA Mortar-like things don't.
27 Oct 2015, 13:47 PM

Also, it creates yet another inconsistency, with 'normal' Mortars still auto-facing while the WFA Mortar-like things don't.

What inconsistency?

It have firing arc displayed: It can't auto turn.

It doesn't have firing arc: It turns by itself.

Have you seen mortar firing arc somewhere? Because I'm pretty sure I've seen ISG and PH firing arcs there.
If anything, the change will NOW make it consistent.
Hat
27 Oct 2015, 23:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2015, 13:07 PMFluffi

There is other ways to fix things. They could've removed the suppression. Then again, that would be like admitting that it was a mistkae. Which they seem to lack the courage for.

What most people seem to want. OKW is a formidable faction without them. Best anti-infantry vehicles and best anti-tank infantry. Not to mention the quality infantry (call ins).
27 Oct 2015, 23:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2015, 23:33 PMHat

What most people seem to want. OKW is a formidable faction without them. Best anti-infantry vehicles and best anti-tank infantry. Not to mention the quality infantry (call ins).

Best AI tank is UKF centaur
Best AT core infantry i agree but it sucks at AI, i rather have it AI, today my 3 sq volks (2 vet 5 and 1 vet 3) and a SP(vet 2) fighting a commando and lost (1 of the vet 5 volk got wipe other down to 1 to 2 model) so it is pretty shitty as core infantry

also i found there is something need to change in mech HQ of OKW, currently there is nothing in there can stop a centaur, so it force OKW to choose battlegrounp HQ and rush a JP4 ASAP to able to push off a centuar and stays in game, which is quite boring. also force OH don't skip T3 and rush a P4 out asap too
28 Oct 2015, 01:09 AM

Centaur? KV-8? Crocodile. What does OKW have that compares to them?
28 Oct 2015, 01:19 AM

Flame Hetzer :sibHyena:
28 Oct 2015, 01:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2015, 01:19 AMHorasu

Not yet, and we can't judge the performance of a unit that doesn't exist yet.
28 Oct 2015, 01:22 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2015, 01:19 AMHorasu

Dun forget the Konigskubel Ace
28 Oct 2015, 01:23 AM

Not yet, and we can't judge the performance of a unit that doesn't exist yet.

It exists in the hearts of all OKW players Kappa
28 Oct 2015, 01:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2015, 13:07 PMFluffi
the removal of auto-face is rather stupid. This isn't Starcraft, where the game intentionally micro-taxes people just for the heck of it.

No.
There are certain conditions where one would not want to auto-face, such as when there is a singular unit on one flank that's already dealt with, and one knows that a larger enemy force is coming at the other area.
This puts more control in the hands of the player.

But, yeah, the APM economy ought to be taxed as little as possible.
28 Oct 2015, 02:09 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2015, 01:40 AMJaedrik

No.
There are certain conditions where one would not want to auto-face, such as when there is a singular unit on one flank that's already dealt with, and one knows that a larger enemy force is coming at the other area.
This puts more control in the hands of the player.

But, yeah, the APM economy ought to be taxed as little as possible.

PRAISE THE CURRENT USF AMBERLAMPS THOUGH
28 Oct 2015, 02:38 AM

Permanently Banned

Yet is still somehow the worst faction lol.
28 Oct 2015, 05:48 AM
Patrion 28

well, they don't have a flamer vehicle but the stiger, stuka, flaktrack (when it actually deals damage), VI B, and lusch are all very good AI, if not as straightforward as a flamer tank. the pIV is also decent.
28 Oct 2015, 06:40 AM

"DSHK 38 Heavy Machine Gun’s data has been brought in-line with other heavy machine guns"

What does that mean? The DSHK is supposed to be better on damage and penetration at least.

Also I noted that it wasn't possible to build emplacements near territory border anymore. What's up with that? Can't build in camp territory, can't build near enemy territory... maybe just draw up carpark type placements.

It have something like 50 DPS in close range , cruzz adressed that , it was a bug
28 Oct 2015, 06:43 AM

Best AI tank is UKF centaur
Best AT core infantry i agree but it sucks at AI, i rather have it AI, today my 3 sq volks (2 vet 5 and 1 vet 3) and a SP(vet 2) fighting a commando and lost (1 of the vet 5 volk got wipe other down to 1 to 2 model) so it is pretty shitty as core infantry

also i found there is something need to change in mech HQ of OKW, currently there is nothing in there can stop a centaur, so it force OKW to choose battlegrounp HQ and rush a JP4 ASAP to able to push off a centuar and stays in game, which is quite boring. also force OH don't skip T3 and rush a P4 out asap too

commados and centaur will become peashoters. Dont nerf them even more please
28 Oct 2015, 06:46 AM

OKW is the shittiest faction of them all, but people think that's fine. Now they nerfed it by removing the auto facing, which isn't the problem. Lelic please go talk with blizzard to get a masterclass in balancing, you will definitly learn something there...
28 Oct 2015, 07:09 AM

OKW is the shittiest faction of them all, but people think that's fine. Now they nerfed it by removing the auto facing, which isn't the problem. Lelic please go talk with blizzard to get a masterclass in balancing, you will definitly learn something there...

In that case, we would receive RoF and suppression buff for all mortars instead of nerfing leig and pack :P
28 Oct 2015, 07:15 AM

I'd love to see the MG34 as a standard and usefull blob counter and the pinning away of the LeIG and pack howie
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS