Login

russian armor

September 24th Hotfix Patch Notes

24 Sep 2015, 19:53 PM

Permanently Banned

Yes they screw it , but i just want to write even the second site of relic , because they make great work this year (except few mitakes) and i cant any longer hear thie shit that is everybody throwing at em (yes i know its not you , but i see so much negative post in these forums so i just write something from other site)

Imo thay deserve negative post for this 3 years and now. After path in June i think, image in coh for me now are drunk, not in all full screen, but its broken. Bugspluts spam sometimes.
Thay do greate work, but last patch can kill all there work (its like in football, you play good, but you get red card and penalty and GG).
24 Sep 2015, 20:00 PM

Imo thay deserve negative post for this 3 years and now. After path in June i think, image in coh for me now are drunk, not in all full screen, but its broken. Bugspluts spam sometimes.
Thay do greate work, but last patch can kill all there work (its like in football, you play good, but you get red card and penalty and GG).
Football? Ehm football is for...... Ehm you know. KAPPA
24 Sep 2015, 20:02 PM

Permanently Banned
NEW BUGS

NEW HOTFIX

NEW BUGS

NEW HOTFIX

IT NEVER ENDDDSS
24 Sep 2015, 20:11 PM

they should've left the incendiary nade as it was, but given it to Sturmpioneers.
That would have saved a lot of trouble. That way it never would have had such potential to be so annoying to so many people, as it is in Sturms nature to be more seldom and more upkeep-heavy.

Meh.
I say it again. Volks are regular army dudes. Why don't they have regular grenades (anymore)? On the other hand, Sturms are an engi unit. Those tend to have anti-garrison meassures (in the form of flamethrowers), ergo the incendiary would've made a lot more sense on that unit as a 'creative' way of saying 'flamethrower'.
24 Sep 2015, 20:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 08:58 AMVinyl41
no played a few games and flak ht is again useless vs buildings and trenches and the p2 cant duel t70 anymore ( lacks pen )

The Panzer II was never superior to the T-70 in a duel, the T-70 and M3 Stuart always had the upper hand vs the Panzer II.
24 Sep 2015, 22:22 PM

Is anybody else having quite a few CTDs and sync-errors now? Or is that just me?
24 Sep 2015, 22:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 20:11 PMFluffi
they should've left the incendiary nade as it was, but given it to Sturmpioneers.
That would have saved a lot of trouble. That way it never would have had such potential to be so annoying to so many people, as it is in Sturms nature to be more seldom and more upkeep-heavy.

Meh.
I say it again. Volks are regular army dudes. Why don't they have regular grenades (anymore)? On the other hand, Sturms are an engi unit. Those tend to have anti-garrison meassures (in the form of flamethrowers), ergo the incendiary would've made a lot more sense on that unit as a 'creative' way of saying 'flamethrower'.

Thats actually a sound proposal. Although I'd have just given Sturms a flamethrower upgrade....
24 Sep 2015, 22:52 PM
Senior Editor Badge

25 Sep 2015, 13:48 PM

Seems so. Where's the change log?
25 Sep 2015, 16:11 PM

Ya, my CoH2 updated something last night?

Edit:
From Change Log:
September 24th Patch

UI

Allows default browser support for Twitch SWF Links

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/67-coh-2-changelog?p=215828#post215828
25 Sep 2015, 16:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 06:43 AMCruzz

Yes, it requires extensive modification of...switching one single boolean from true to false in one single file. Two files if you want to change the special ability too while you're at it.

This! What is the deal with relics coders? Is this game almost impossible to code or is it just gross incompetence? No disrespect, I am just curious.
25 Sep 2015, 16:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2015, 16:30 PMLSDuffy

This! What is the deal with relics coders? Is this game almost impossible to code or is it just gross incompetence? No disrespect, I am just curious.

Don't ask me, Iv been comparing old builds to the latest one and for some reason their coding just got real bad this past patch/hotfix/nuclear Armageddon.
25 Sep 2015, 16:36 PM

Don't ask me, Iv been comparing old builds to the latest one and for some reason their coding just got real bad this past patch/hotfix/nuclear Armageddon.

True, but you also have to take into account the ninja changes. Are they intentional? If so why don't they tell us? I wouldn't be surprised if those little changes just slip past the coders and were never meant to be in the game. Definitely could be wrong though.
25 Sep 2015, 16:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2015, 16:36 PMLSDuffy

True, but you also have to take into account the ninja changes. Are they intentional? If so why don't they tell us? I wouldn't be surprised if those little changes just slip past the coders and were never meant to be in the game. Definitely could be wrong though.

I think they are just real bad at documentation. Like they probably don't keep good track of their builds on hand or coordinate them that well. Plenty of the accidental unit performance increases just come from unexplicable changes in coding/stats. It's as if they told their people to just nerf this unit or they were nerfing it and then the person just went it an messed around with some values without understanding the impact of them.

Examples; massive increase in Ostheer sniper cloak time, buff to AVRE AoE profile.

Probably the most offensive example is them literally copy pasting the bombing raid from Urban Assault into Commando Regiment without changing anything but like 3 lines of code to name the HE111's flying in the sky Lancasters, and they also forgot to name them all lancasters so on the map 2 of them show up as HE111's :foreveralone:

"Hey guys lets not release this ability it's broken"

*literally copy pastes it into british doctrine*
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment