Login

russian armor

September 24th Hotfix Patch Notes

24 Sep 2015, 06:17 AM

Interesting change, as now OKW grenades will be identical to molotovs in every way but somewhat faster throw speed (as in time for grenade to leave the hands of a thrower). Not really sure the incendiary is worth 37.5 munitions (well I mean you HAVE to use it but Im talking abstractly here) for being almost identical to the molotov which is only 15 in a muni floaty faction.

It'll probably be fine. You'll just have to be sure that you really need them out of the building before you pull the trigger. Fully dropping the price down to the molotov's seems likely to have nasty knock-on effects vs USF, especially. Time will tell either way, though.
24 Sep 2015, 06:38 AM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 06:11 AMmrako
they didnt fix centaur clearing buildings with its first shot?

relic is really pushing their boundaries, arent they...

Well, you have to make a choice; either you get a fast hotfix with the worst touched upon, or you have to wait a longer before these things are fixed.

Sarcasm aside, it might be a difficult issue to fix; lot's of modifiers mixed in AFAIK.
24 Sep 2015, 06:43 AM

Sarcasm aside, it might be a difficult issue to fix; lot's of modifiers mixed in AFAIK.

Yes, it requires extensive modification of...switching one single boolean from true to false in one single file. Two files if you want to change the special ability too while you're at it.
24 Sep 2015, 06:54 AM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 06:43 AMCruzz

Yes, it requires extensive modification of...switching one single boolean from true to false in one single file.

That makes me tired to know. Thank you... I think.
24 Sep 2015, 07:01 AM
Patrion 14

Relic as much as I like easy wins as UKF in team games for randoms. Nerf Centaur instawiping buildings plx.

It's even worse when you use its vet 1 ability on buildings.
24 Sep 2015, 07:08 AM

On the rogers stream, his churchills and comets got perma loader injured from the stuka loiter after the hotfix :facepalm:

This is just thee beginning :megusta:
24 Sep 2015, 07:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 07:03 AMFul4n0

are you fucking retard or what happens with you???

in the very same thread, firts, it is not important, then, whe you realize that molo is faster --> "ohh wow!!!, uhmmmm"

you are a fucking joke, go troll other place

What an idiot....and this happen every day, disturbing other members of this forum, spreding his shit every day, in every thread, fucking idiot fanboy.

Molotov and Incendiary grenade should just need to be the same, but the incendiary nade with his 10 dmg poof
24 Sep 2015, 07:24 AM
Donator 11

Oh wow, uhm, the Molotov is actually faster than the Incendiary nade now. The projectile speed on the Molotov is 10 to the Incendiary nades 5. Should have caught that earlier.

So the incendiary nade is actually worse than the molotov if your trying to hit a target at max range before it moves :foreveralone:

Are you just ignoring the fact that molotov has a AGE LONG WIND UP? you can spot a molo from miles away and even get a audio message for the fact.

But that flame nade, it throws almost instantly and the speed of the grenade is just not going to change that. Its essentialy undodgable for shorter ranges while a molo is slow enough that you can, if you are awake, even unpack a MG and move away.
24 Sep 2015, 07:36 AM

Molotov and Incendiary grenade should just need to be the same, but the incendiary nade with his 10 dmg poof

yeahh Iron Emperor, my point is not about how to balance inc. nades and molos, my point is that this user is full retard, and his behaviour in this forum affects how others (me included) enjoy this forum...this guy post in every thread, in every discussion, but that wouldn´t be a problem by itself. Problem is that he sais "white" and five seconds after that he says "black"....is a fucking idiot that floods the forum with his shit without any respect for others...

Yeah man!! we already know your opinion, shut up and allow the disscusion continue....but not, he will replay any other poster with a different opinion once and other and other, fucking fanboy...he is a full retard guy that should be perma-banned here, but it seems staff has a very different opinion to mine. This is not new, this guy behave like this since the beggining....
24 Sep 2015, 08:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 07:36 AMFul4n0

yeahh Iron Emperor, my point is not about how to balance inc. nades and molos, my point is that this user is full retard, and his behaviour in this forum affects how others (me included) enjoy this forum...this guy post in every thread, in every discussion, but that wouldn´t be a problem by itself. Problem is that he sais "white" and five seconds after that he says "black"....is a fucking idiot that floods the forum with his shit without any respect for others...

Yeah man!! we already know your opinion, shut up and allow the disscusion continue....but not, he will replay any other poster with a different opinion once and other and other, fucking fanboy...he is a full retard guy that should be perma-banned here, but it seems staff has a very different opinion to mine. This is not new, this guy behave like this since the beggining....

I wouldn't put him in the spot fully retarded. In my opinion he became a way better player + forum poster. Most of his posts this 2 months are mostly biased on the ingame stats. Is he an axis fanboy perhaps, but then you can also place me under the point of axis fanboy, but my perspective is that is should be balanced so the winrates (atleast for top players) should be 50% axis and 50% allies if you don't calculate skills into this matter.

On your point of perma-banning him, then the same should be said of Katitof, Porygon (which in fact made his first post that the LeIG is OP, I'm flabbergasted about this) and Queenratched and way more people. But hey that's my opinion.
24 Sep 2015, 08:23 AM

I wouldn't put him in the spot fully retarded. In my opinion he became a way better player + forum poster. Most of his posts this 2 months are mostly biased on the ingame stats. Is he an axis fanboy perhaps, but then you can also place me under the point of axis fanboy, but my perspective is that is should be balanced so the winrates (atleast for top players) should be 50% axis and 50% allies if you don't calculate skills into this matter.

On your point of perma-banning him, then the same should be said of Katitof, Porygon (which in fact made his first post that the LeIG is OP, I'm flabbergasted about this) and Queenratched and way more people. But hey that's my opinion.

first of all, my apologies to the OP for derail his thread, I don´t like people posting shit in other´s thread, and that is just what I´m doing here (so, sorry, this will be my last post here, excuse me).

Well Iron, don´t know if you´re an axis fanboy or not, it doesn´t matter, any of us has a prefered faction, so all of us are fanboys in the end....but, buuuuut, you are polite, you don´t flood the forun with your opinion, you don´t post once and other and other in the same thread if others don´t share your opìnion, aaaaaand, at least I didn´t caught you doing it, you don´t say "X unit is White" and one minute after that, you post again to say "X unit is black"....

So much respect to any and all axis/allies fanboys wich behaviour is the opposite to this man.

Again, my apologies to the OP and any poster in this thread.
24 Sep 2015, 08:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 08:23 AMFul4n0

first of all, my apologies to the OP for derail his thread, I don´t like people posting shit in other´s thread, and that is just what I´m doing here (so, sorry, this will be my last post here, excuse me).

Well Iron, don´t know if you´re an axis fanboy or not, it doesn´t matter, any of us has a prefered faction, so all of us are fanboys in the end....but, buuuuut, you are polite, you don´t flood the forun with your opinion, you don´t post once and other and other in the same thread if others don´t share your opìnion, aaaaaand, at least I didn´t caught you doing it, you don´t say "X unit is White" and one minute after that, you post again to say "X unit is black"....

So much respect to any and all axis/allies fanboys wich behaviour is the opposite to this man.

Again, my apologies to the OP and any poster in this thread.

It's not that you can't post on this thread and you didn't derail it, but I personally dislike people to call them fanboys. It's true waht you asy that every one of us is a fanboy. I love the german faction, not because of their motives in the war, but because of their war machines. Just love them and take that into account. But everything should be balanced. That's the most important thing, and Relic unfortunatly fails in it every time, since they or overbuff or overnerf it. Like sniper overnerfed and LeIG overbuffed like the Pack Howie (accuracy buff of 50%) 25% would also do the trick
24 Sep 2015, 08:45 AM

post fix rifles at vet 3 are still unkillable and now us actualy use pack howis - hard is the life of an okw player now
and relic reverted ( used other build for the fix ) sev ninja changes it seems like the p2 and flak ht ones
24 Sep 2015, 08:51 AM

I think its stupid that OKW has to pay 30 munitions for a nade when they recieve reduced income from points <- Which I dont under either :/
24 Sep 2015, 08:53 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 08:45 AMVinyl41
post fix rifles at vet 3 are still unkillable and now us actualy use pack howis - hard is the life of an okw player now
and relic reverted ( used other build for the fix ) sev ninja changes it seems like the p2 and flak ht ones

Already found a post about all the ninja changes?
24 Sep 2015, 08:58 AM

no played a few games and flak ht is again useless vs buildings and trenches and the p2 cant duel t70 anymore ( lacks pen )
24 Sep 2015, 09:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 01:47 AMNapalm
Didn't come quick enough, didn't go far enough. *le sigh*

le +1
24 Sep 2015, 11:48 AM

RIP Partysans. You will be missed
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L