Login

russian armor

SEPTEMBER 17TH PATCH NOTES

PAGES (9)down
15 Sep 2015, 10:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 09:36 AMKatitof
Inc nades should have animation just as long as molotovs.

There isn't a single balance reason why inc nade should be better then molo in this regard.

the animation looks bugged in the balance preview, it looks to be the same as for the molotovs.
15 Sep 2015, 10:40 AM

Most are as expected.

Remember to fix the bug on Partisans, please!
(New reinforced Partisans don't know how to camo. Those noobs.)
15 Sep 2015, 10:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 09:33 AMCptEend

Don't forget the fact that Soviets need to invest MP and fuel to unlock molotovs in the first place.

Last time i checked the scripts also started with oorah and merge as a starting ability. Want to pay for that as well?

Even if the okw inc nade flies faster its not a problem as they dont have oorah and the allied mg's are quicker to reposition especially the maxim.
15 Sep 2015, 10:59 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 10:28 AMBanillo

with that logic the rifle nade and the old volks nade should cost 60 muni? since us and brits have to upgrade nades.

Wtf, who is talking about 60 muni? I'm just saying some price difference is fair, I'm not saying making it as expensive as an LMG :loco:
15 Sep 2015, 11:16 AM

Rip okw and 1600 to 1400 health for churchill relic are u joking seriously it should be 800 for crocodile and avre for their cost they so much firepower and armor and for mk7 1040 health will do....also after all these changes okw elites like ober and falls king and jadgtiger need some kind of heavy buff...and ost mortar rate of fire nerf was too much should have been 3 or 3.5 second not 4...and also commandos,tulip,some brit abilities,emplacements still op...also isu 152 needs a price reduction and avre needs a manual relaod like sturmtiger.
15 Sep 2015, 11:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 10:59 AMCptEend

Wtf, who is talking about 60 muni? I'm just saying some price difference is fair, I'm not saying making it as expensive as an LMG :loco:

dude was justifying the inc nades costing 100% more then the molotovs, i was thinking you were sharing the same opinion.

imo it should be 20-25 munis for both.

as it stands now volks are paying twice the price for a molotov and are paying extra munitions when buying a shrek for an ability they no longer need at all... all that with 80% muni income.
15 Sep 2015, 11:47 AM

Rip okw and 1600 to 1400 health for churchill relic are u joking seriously it should be 800 for crocodile and avre for their cost they so much firepower and armor and for mk7 1040 health will do....also after all these changes okw elites like ober and falls king and jadgtiger need some kind of heavy buff...and ost mortar rate of fire nerf was too much should have been 3 or 3.5 second not 4...and also commandos,tulip,some brit abilities,emplacements still op...also isu 152 needs a price reduction and avre needs a manual relaod like sturmtiger.

15 Sep 2015, 12:07 PM

why do they buff houses in every single patch?

the house mechanic is the most annoying thing in this game
15 Sep 2015, 12:12 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Overall appreciated changes and bug fixes. I wonder how effective emplacements will be after this patch since perma bracing them was the only chance to survive Axis indirect fire. Looks like you have to think more about constructing them in a safer position.
15 Sep 2015, 12:18 PM

Things that should to be added to the patch:

Reduce muni cost for WASP upgrade to 60-70 since the performance is drastically reduced.

Fix Vickers HMG Vet 1 bug (it keeps building range increase out of buildings).

Reduce MP cost of Vickers HMG to 260(it performs close to MG42 and costs more)or increase suppression(it doesn't suppress very well for the cost).

Reduce reinforce cost of Infantry Sections to 28-30 manpower(the bleed...need I say more).

Include Grenade unlock for Infantry Section in Squad Size upgrade(would make this upgrade more appealing and the standalone grenade upgrade is expensive and rarely ever used as is).

Reduce long range accuracy of Centaur against units(it does really good damage even at far ranges and can wipe retreating units and clear AT guns before being killed).

Reduce damage and cost of Tulip Rockets and reduce reload time of Sherman Firefly(having most of this units usability tied to an expensive alpha strike ability is silly and not fun for either side).

Increase HP of emplacements to offset longer time for Brace(I am afraid the patch change will nerf emplacements out of the game, maybe increase chance to decrew, but significantly increase emplacement HP to allow for a more steady bleed like most other units in the game)?

Anything else you think is missing from the patch?
15 Sep 2015, 12:21 PM
Donator 11

I like most of the changes. Especially that we get new maps. Good job Relic! I hope they fix all the bugs, especially with Teller mines.

I also hope that they reduce the reinforcement cost for the Brits. Why can't the reinforcement cost for Tommies be 28 after the tech up to 5 man squad? That would be logical to change that from 35 for a 4 man squad (280/2 = 140 = 4 X 35) to 28 with a 5 man squad (280/2 = 140 = 5 X 28).
15 Sep 2015, 12:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 11:47 AMKatitof

churchill will not be like shermans axis funboyz :snfPeter:
15 Sep 2015, 12:43 PM

Good patch, but LeIG buff? Wow, just wow.

The LeIG has had shitty Vet forever now, this is a very long awaited fix.
15 Sep 2015, 12:56 PM

The LeIG has had shitty Vet forever now, this is a very long awaited fix.

Yes but it was performing fine anyway (a lot of people think it was overperforming, vs brits at least), fix its vet and then increase its price. Just fixing its vet is a buff for a unit that really doesn't need 1.
15 Sep 2015, 13:01 PM

Yes but it was performing fine anyway (a lot of people think it was overperforming, vs brits at least), fix its vet and then increase its price. Just fixing its vet is a buff for a unit that really doesn't need 1.

A price increase to 380 (same as the Pack Howi) wouldn't be bad, but I would like to see the rest of it's vet get fixed then.
15 Sep 2015, 13:08 PM

I cant see where its overperforming against brits emplacement

Performing well ? yes, and good thing that emplacement can be countered by indirect fire, overperforming ? i dont share this opinion

( Match up boring as fuck, sadly )
15 Sep 2015, 13:16 PM

Permanently Banned
No centaur nerf OpieOP.
15 Sep 2015, 13:35 PM

I personally think they should increase the ISG Barrage timer... with buffed auto-fire ISG doesn't really need rapid fire barrage as much. Rapid fire barrage spam against emplacements is also half the problem the Brits have with ISG too. Just glad they at least reduced the Brace cool-down to 45 sec as 60 was way too long, that and reducing fire damage vs. emplacements.
15 Sep 2015, 13:52 PM

I see Ost are really going to struggle vs USF now, especially rifle company. Their early game has been hit by a sledgehammer (rightly so in some espects eg: sniper) and USF lategame has been buffed considerably while keeping their early advantage.

The finals of OCF will be rifle and E8 spam against tiger and Pak walls. Calling it now
15 Sep 2015, 14:06 PM

Reduce muni cost for WASP upgrade to 60-70 since the performance is drastically reduced.

Fix Vickers HMG Vet 1 bug (it keeps building range increase out of buildings).

Reduce MP cost of Vickers HMG to 260(it performs close to MG42 and costs more)or increase suppression(it doesn't suppress very well for the cost).

Reduce reinforce cost of Infantry Sections to 28-30 manpower(the bleed...need I say more).

Include Grenade unlock for Infantry Section in Squad Size upgrade(would make this upgrade more appealing and the standalone grenade upgrade is expensive and rarely ever used as is).

Reduce long range accuracy of Centaur against units(it does really good damage even at far ranges and can wipe retreating units and clear AT guns before being killed).

Reduce damage and cost of Tulip Rockets and reduce reload time of Sherman Firefly(having most of this units usability tied to an expensive alpha strike ability is silly and not fun for either side).

Increase HP of emplacements to offset longer time for Brace(I am afraid the patch change will nerf emplacements out of the game, maybe increase chance to decrew, but significantly increase emplacement HP to allow for a more steady bleed like most other units in the game)?

These are great ideas.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight