Login

russian armor

SEPTEMBER 17TH PATCH NOTES

PAGES (9)down
15 Sep 2015, 08:58 AM

Infantry Company of heroes 2. 0cp sandbags and mines for Riflemen. Mortar halftrack that performs close to the Ostheer one ( + fuse barage rek OKW buildings), double LMG riflemen vet3 :snfQuinn:.

But all this does not matter because Soviet will be strongest by far in 1v1. The ability to get T1 and T2 up for free (almost) is amazing. :luvCarrot:

Armor, Inf, Rifle doctrines meta. I'll also give a try to Para since Thompson are now downgrading your mid-long native dps anymore.
15 Sep 2015, 09:02 AM

Not sure a buff to the LeIG was needed...
15 Sep 2015, 09:06 AM

To problems for now:

1. Churchill's health nerf is to small and a nerf was needed for all variants;
2. They say they wanted to improve sniper counterplay. Well, it's not fair for everybody. You see, british sniper can damage his counter, the 222 and especially kubel, while the other snipers can't do shit against their chasers.
15 Sep 2015, 09:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 09:06 AMJohnnyB
To problems for now:
2. They say they wanted to improve sniper counterplay. Well, it's not fair for everybody. You see, british sniper can damage his counter, the 222 and especially kubel, while the other snipers can't do shit against their chasers.

Have you even played with brits for a single game? By the time british sniper takes a shot, 222 will be on top of it, there is no faust or AT nade to prevent that anywhere and crit shot takes ages to go off, normal shots will never kill 222, will damage it, but won't kill it of you're not extremely stupid.
15 Sep 2015, 09:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 09:14 AMKatitof

Have you even played with brits for a single game? By the time british sniper takes a shot, 222 will be on top of it, there is no faust or AT nade to prevent that anywhere and crit shot takes ages to go off, normal shots will never kill 222, will damage it, but won't kill it of you're not extremely stupid.

Hold your horses, Ketetoff, haven't you read the patch notes, hihihi? The brit sniper will be quicker to react. Aaaand I never said it will kill with one shot the 222. I said "damage". Search the dictionary for the word. Do the other snipers damage their verry counters? Well I believe not.... Aaaand ANYWAY that sniper it's a broken unit, being capable to do damage vs infantry and vehicles alike.
15 Sep 2015, 09:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 08:27 AMFluffi

They should have let us try that when there was still some time to go in the balance preview - It just doesn't seem right this way.

This is the only change that I genuinly dislike.

They must at least POLISH the new incendiary properly;
currently, in the Preview patch, it has
1) the molotov throwing animation. It is too slow, so the grenade flies before the animation finishes. It looks glitchy. The old throwing animation of their former grenade needs to return here.

2) The 'projectile' thrown is actually a molotov! If they are going for the PE retro-feel here, then the 'projectile' should look like a normal grenade, and only upon detonation should it burst in flames. (This would also retain some of the iconic feel to the recognizeable grenade model).

^^To see such unifinished animations and detalis in the live version would be rather underwhelming.

All faction get cool things, only OKW wheeps in corner, getting crumbs. Unfinished animations, alot doctrinal useless abilities or overprice offmaps, cold immunity from shrecks obsolete. Well will have to wipe tears with new ISG :megusta:
15 Sep 2015, 09:31 AM

>Cold Tech removed

"Well" Done Relic :snfCHVGame:
15 Sep 2015, 09:31 AM

I love how all british stuff which, while unarguably being op, was only thing keeping them in a game was nerfed and nothing given in exchange (well, scoped lee bugfix and 200mp cost reduction on tech is nice and stuff, but still it would not be enough to survive against 222spam, indirect fire spam and snipers).

And with brace nerf all emplacements can R.I.P.

Brits going to be worst faction in a game until their t0 stuff is buffed. I am looking exactly at vickers (vet ability, suppression buffs?) tommies (make bren good weapon for flanking, slightly reduce reinforcement cost?) uc (buff health and armor?)
15 Sep 2015, 09:32 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 09:19 AMJohnnyB

Hold your horses, Ketetoff, haven't you read the patch notes, hihihi? The brit sniper will be quicker to react. Aaaand I never said it will kill with one shot the 222. I said "damage". Search the dictionary for the word. Do the other snipers damage their verry counters? Well I believe not.... Aaaand ANYWAY that sniper it's a broken unit, being capable to do damage vs infantry and vehicles alike.

Seriously, if you think the Brit sniper is in any way a threat to the 222 there's something horribly wrong with you. I mean, a T70 may "damage" a Panther, but I don't see that being a problem for the Panther.
15 Sep 2015, 09:33 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 01:47 AMRemo

Volks nade throws very fast fyi. If you want them to cost the same make molotovs throw just as fast and we have a deal.

Don't forget the fact that Soviets need to invest MP and fuel to unlock molotovs in the first place.
15 Sep 2015, 09:35 AM

Permanently Banned
Lel sick patch, great work.

Any news on it containing the new USF commanders?
15 Sep 2015, 09:36 AM

Inc nades should have animation just as long as molotovs.

There isn't a single balance reason why inc nade should be better then molo in this regard.
15 Sep 2015, 09:40 AM

Quad or reinforcement? Hm... Gonna use bartoncars again. So does the buff of Handheld Flame Weapons' AOE Accuracy compensates somehow Sept.3's 'All Infantry and Vehicle Flame weapons are 50% less accurate while moving'?

15 Sep 2015, 09:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 09:36 AMKatitof
Inc nades should have animation just as long as molotovs.

There isn't a single balance reason why inc nade should be better then molo in this regard.

30 muni + 80% muni income for all thrown inc nades, vs single time upgrade and 15muni molotov. I'm ok with animation time, i'm not okay with price.

Also R.I.P. British emplacement, bofor damage nerf was needed but brace nerf is just overkill, people learned to counter it...
15 Sep 2015, 10:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 09:41 AMslother

30 muni + 80% muni income for all thrown inc nades, vs single time upgrade and 15muni molotov. I'm ok with animation time, i'm not okay with price.

Also R.I.P. British emplacement, bofor damage nerf was needed but brace nerf is just overkill, people learned to counter it...

Just wait until you see how wasp is unable to clear MG from garrison now, speaking about overkills :snfPeter::snfPeter:

Also, any reason BOYS AT rife having practically zero AI accuracy despite it being PTRS mirror?
15 Sep 2015, 10:15 AM

love the ambulance change.

Indeed.
15 Sep 2015, 10:28 AM

Good patch, but LeIG buff? Wow, just wow.
15 Sep 2015, 10:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 09:33 AMCptEend

Don't forget the fact that Soviets need to invest MP and fuel to unlock molotovs in the first place.

with that logic the rifle nade and the old volks nade should cost 60 muni? since us and brits have to upgrade nades.
15 Sep 2015, 10:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 10:04 AMKatitof
Also, any reason BOYS AT rife having practically zero AI accuracy despite it being PTRS mirror?

Probably took from the old stats of the PTRS, considering they also left in a few other outdated stats that overwrote new ones.
15 Sep 2015, 10:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Sep 2015, 01:47 AMRemo

Volks nade throws very fast fyi. If you want them to cost the same make molotovs throw just as fast and we have a deal.

the animation for the nade is the same so it takes the same time to throw them fyi. the only problem is the animation is bugged so they throw the nades faster then they should
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS