Login

russian armor

Balance Preview Update 09/08/2015

PAGES (18)down
9 Sep 2015, 00:16 AM

What exactly is wrong with the changes?

Some are good, to be sure, but 9 pages of passionate debate over half a day is indicative that their changes are indeed questionable. Adjustments are a thing of fiction to Relic, regularly hammering out double or triple nerfs at once. (No, balance preview is no excuse for that. They could just as easily incrementally nerf something on a day-to-day basis as they could triple nerfing one day and undoing 1-2 changes the next).

There are so many things that affect all levels of play that newbs and top tier ladder players alike could agree on. WM sniper. UKF manpower bleed. USF late game. Crocodile. (no, a range nerf isn't going to fix it). Bofors. Some UKF arty strikes. Commandos. and yet what do we get? Fucking adjustments to the molotov? The reintroduction of heavy tank warfare (yet ignoring IS-2) on the most questionable philosophy of "they shouldn't get kited by TDs"? Even though the heavyhanded transition from heavy vehicle spam to light / medium vehicle play was regarded as one of Relic's best moves?
bC_
6 of 6 Relic postsRelic 9 Sep 2015, 00:27 AM
Developer Relic Badge

add some things

Tiger and Tiger Ace Vet 2 sight bonus reduced from 10 to 5
Added more of a stagger of time between the planes of Stuka Close Air Support
Fixed rifleman sandbag requirement so u can build it right off the bat
9 Sep 2015, 00:34 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2015, 00:27 AMbC_
add some things

Man, it's great knowing that you guys read these forums and respond to feedback. Keep up the good work!
9 Sep 2015, 00:37 AM

add some things

Wow? Why even buff the Tiger in the first place when the veterancy is nerfed? So the Tiger stays the way it is. I was hyped before... now I´m just disappointed. That bit of penetration and range on vet0 and 1 is nothing it neeaded. Back to garbage Tiger.

Give it at least some armor or health back.

9 Sep 2015, 00:38 AM

Wow? Why even buff the Tiger in the first place when the veterancy is nerfed? So the Tiger stays the way it is. I was hyped before ... now I´m just disappointed. Back to garbage Tiger.

You didn't read properly, it has more range by default but gets less with vet. Vet 3 is still 50 range, but Vet 0 is 45 instead of 40.
9 Sep 2015, 00:39 AM

You didn't read properly, it has more range by default but gets less with vet. Vet 3 is still 50 range, but Vet 0 is 45 instead of 40.
I read it properly.... and that "buff" is nothing. Considering even vet 3 Tigers don´t perform to their task, nothing has changed there. Un-hyped, this patch could have been cool.
9 Sep 2015, 00:41 AM

I read it properly.... and that "buff" is nothing. Considering even vet 3 Tigers don´t perform to their task, nothing has changed there.
Vet 2 Tiger with 55 range was absolutely disgusting. Saw a test stream earlier and nahhhhhh 50 range max is very much okay. 45 over 40 stock is still very significant.
9 Sep 2015, 00:48 AM

Wow? Why even buff the Tiger in the first place when the veterancy is nerfed? So the Tiger stays the way it is. I was hyped before... now I´m just disappointed. That bit of penetration and range on vet0 and 1 is nothing it neeaded. Back to garbage Tiger.

Give it at least some armor or health back.

:snfBarton:
9 Sep 2015, 00:53 AM

I read it properly.... and that "buff" is nothing. Considering even vet 3 Tigers don´t perform to their task, nothing has changed there. Un-hyped, this patch could have been cool.

Stop trollin, it's a miracle that Tiger was even buffed, pen buff and 10 more range by vet2 is awesome
9 Sep 2015, 00:57 AM

The allied spam, as ingame also in the forums. It's quite fascinating. I wont even bother to comment on all that biased outcry. I'll just say that after 1300+ hours of coH2 multiplayer I uninstalled the game tonight, it's literally that bad right now. Maybe there's some hope in that upcoming patch, but I doubt it'll be enough reason to get me back the front. Maybe if they throw in a KT Ace :P to be the counter weight to the Pershing an all that British cheese.
9 Sep 2015, 00:57 AM

add some things

great ur responding to the needs of the fans but i think you might want to speak with kothre he has an offer/idea u cant refuse
9 Sep 2015, 00:58 AM

btw, PLEASE fix not being able to cancel/retreat whilst cutting a wire.

and sometimes when building SOV tank trap, the engineers get stuck inside the gap.

please fix.

Lost a squad to the unable to retreat while wiring thing.

Terrible.
9 Sep 2015, 01:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2015, 00:57 AM$nuffy
The allied spam, as ingame also in the forums. It's quite fascinating. I wont even bother to comment on all that biased outcry. I'll just say that after 1300+ hours of coH2 multiplayer I uninstalled the game tonight, it's literally that bad right now. Maybe there's some hope in that upcoming patch, but I doubt it'll be enough reason to get me back the front. Maybe if they throw in a KT Ace :P to be the counter weight to the Pershing an all that British cheese.
Bye, no one will miss you
9 Sep 2015, 01:08 AM

I'm just sad to see molotovs useless again. While rifle grenades can easily wipe a squad, it's too much for molotovs to kill a couple models? :(
9 Sep 2015, 01:09 AM

Bye, no one will miss you

Your opinion is, just as your existence - irrelevant.
9 Sep 2015, 01:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2015, 01:08 AMF1sh
I'm just sad to see molotovs useless again. While rifle grenades can easily wipe a squad, it's too much for molotovs to kill one or two models? :(
cons in general are useless, unless this patch actually changes any because they just bleed mp in the late game
9 Sep 2015, 01:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2015, 01:09 AM$nuffy

Your opinion is, just as your existence - irrelevant.
Just like your opinion, non existent just whining
9 Sep 2015, 01:11 AM

add some things

Awesome, keep up the good work Brad :sibHeart:
9 Sep 2015, 01:32 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2015, 00:57 AM$nuffy

It always fascinates me that people say they are uninstalling as if anyone cares.
9 Sep 2015, 02:24 AM

add some things

Just noticed that medics still aren't able to be built from the Glider HQ in the balance preview. Did you guys miss that?
PAGES (18)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS