Login

russian armor

What is the most fun faction to play right now?

Most fun faction is:
Option Distribution Votes
28%
36%
20%
16%
Total votes: 98
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
28 Aug 2015, 10:36 AM
Patrion 14

I'm interested to see what kind of responses I get here before UKF is released. Mine would be soviets for sure though, way too much variety(even with M5 quad meta) to not have fun with.
28 Aug 2015, 10:53 AM

Soviets, although their infantry are lacking they have a fairly solid array of weapons and Commanders. USF is weak and Axis have to deal with Allied cheese like T0 Scout Cars or the Quad.
28 Aug 2015, 10:54 AM

USF, because you really have to try.
28 Aug 2015, 12:29 PM

Soviets are pretty darned fun thanks to the new T3.
28 Aug 2015, 13:21 PM

Soviets are the most fun currently. Ostheer can be a lot of fun too when your combined arms pay off. OKW is especially fun in the lategame when you have your fancy vehicles and stuff.

And USF is currently just frustrating, it feels like an uphill battle past the 15min mark.
28 Aug 2015, 13:44 PM

soviets and ostheer, in my point of view they are balanced and fun to play.
28 Aug 2015, 14:10 PM
Donator 11

People have fun when they play CoH2? DansGame
28 Aug 2015, 15:31 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Always ostheer. More fun to have a bunch of different units all come together to make a big push.
28 Aug 2015, 17:17 PM
Patrion 15

I'm having the most fun with soviets. I <444>3 the new tech structure, very flexible.
28 Aug 2015, 17:31 PM

It's interesting that the vanilla factions of both CoHs are the most fun. Perhaps its because Relic has the most flexibility when its designing a completely new game.

That said, I do hope we see a cool new axis faction.

Finns anyone? :)
28 Aug 2015, 19:07 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Soviets are the most fun currently. Ostheer can be a lot of fun too when your combined arms pay off. OKW is especially fun in the lategame when you have your fancy vehicles and stuff.

And USF is currently just frustrating, it feels like an uphill battle past the 15min mark.

Exactly!
28 Aug 2015, 20:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Aug 2015, 15:31 PMTobis
Always ostheer. More fun to have a bunch of different units all come together to make a big push.

I like Ostheer but I don't like how there's literally nothing between 222 and StuG. And the 222 is a weird unit that was initially designed as a counterpart to the M3 Scout Car, but is now trying to match up to the T-70 and M5 Light Tank, and fails miserably at this. A Panzer III in T2 unlocked by Phase 3 would be amazing, but it'll never happen.
31 Aug 2015, 08:24 AM

I think the more one gets into a faction the more fun it is and for that reason all factions are fun. I've been much into USF lately.
31 Aug 2015, 08:38 AM

I've been struggling with Soviet more than with USF lately. I think because usf infantry can stand up to axis while conscrips are so weak even "used right". The other day a I played 3v3 as Soviet and during late game OKW got a Jagdtiger. Man, that thing has 85 range, it thrashed my Su-85s while I couldn't even shoot back. We had nothing on that thing since it was that winter map with the three lakes so flanking would've sunk us and/or become sitting ducks to asgrens. Also the sturmtiger is crazy now, if you don't gang up on it quick as hell it will hammer eveything, destroy IS-2 engine completely and stuff.
31 Aug 2015, 09:21 AM

I've been struggling with Soviet more than with USF lately. I think because usf infantry can stand up to axis while conscrips are so weak even "used right". The other day a I played 3v3 as Soviet and during late game OKW got a Jagdtiger. Man, that thing has 85 range, it thrashed my Su-85s while I couldn't even shoot back. We had nothing on that thing since it was that winter map with the three lakes so flanking would've sunk us and/or become sitting ducks to asgrens. Also the sturmtiger is crazy now, if you don't gang up on it quick as hell it will hammer eveything, destroy IS-2 engine completely and stuff.

Ofcourse Conscripts will suck in teamgames, there is more explosive stuff going on and lategame comes faster. Theyre completely fine in 1s and 2s tho.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★