Login

russian armor

British Patch 3 Sep

PAGES (15)down
29 Aug 2015, 10:06 AM

Those "multiple people" don't include you, it would seem.
And having just spent three hours watching Han's stream and seeing his Quad get blown away after a couple minutes in just about every match, no, it did not look remotely OP to me.

you have barely played the game tbh. When every top player tells you its overpowered, you can believe that its overpowered considering your very limited experience with the game.

It comes way too early and is way too good for its cost. It wins games very easily. Actually, i wonder if you have played against a half-aware opponent using the quad in a 1v1 or 2v2 scenario yet. I kinda doubt it.
29 Aug 2015, 10:16 AM

I hope target tables and the changes to AoE will help to fix the problem with full HP sqauds simply "disappering" to one shot.
29 Aug 2015, 12:34 PM

nade bugs should be fixed and their responsiveness improved

29 Aug 2015, 12:48 PM

I hope target tables and the changes to AoE will help to fix the problem with full HP sqauds simply "disappering" to one shot.

To one shot of what?
P4 or sturmtiger?

Both can one shot squads.

This isn't white vs black case, there is a huge grey area.
29 Aug 2015, 13:03 PM

so it need at least double the price to 240MP 60FU and make upgrade to 240MU or then it should be fine with its price with its preformance.

You want to kill that unit ? 240 mp . 60 fuel and 240 munition for something that die in 2 shots ?

No thankx i would much rather buy t 70 and playce LOT of mines.

240 muny will be overkill.

Its fighting capabilities need to be toned down (less dmg agains vehilces supress only on faust range) not cost.
29 Aug 2015, 14:48 PM

You want to kill that unit ? 240 mp . 60 fuel and 240 munition for something that die in 2 shots ?

No thankx i would much rather buy t 70 and playce LOT of mines.

240 muny will be overkill.

Its fighting capabilities need to be toned down (less dmg agains vehilces supress only on faust range) not cost.

I am saying that is price fits its combat ability and utilities compare to the price of flame 251 and flak 251. of course no one will pay that for paper unit. i am too lazy to transfer mu to fu there so you know. and i post the reason why because it is normal 251 + flak 251 combine and better (which will be 390m 113FU to buy those two units). yes Quad need nerf. it has too much for its price right now.
aaa
29 Aug 2015, 16:15 PM

so 5 (almost 6) months of actual multiplayer makes you a good player Kappa. You're telling people with a minimum of 2 years of multiplayer experiense on a high lvl to L2P. Some wire is lose at your head

plz have some shame not to claim that you are hihg level 1v1. You have like 50 games last of which was 10 years ago.

2v2 is really most retarded mode in this game imo. 3v3 and even 4v4 require more skill - thats my honest opinion.
2v2 hero its ridicoulous.
29 Aug 2015, 16:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2015, 12:48 PMKatitof

To one shot of what?
P4 or sturmtiger?

Hahaha you didn't consider any allied vehicles, mortars, demos or mines there did you?

:foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone:
29 Aug 2015, 16:26 PM
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2015, 16:15 PMaaa

plz have some shame not to claim that you are hihg level 1v1. You have like 50 games last of which was 10 years ago.

2v2 is really most retarded mode in this game imo. 3v3 and even 4v4 require more skill - thats my honest opinion.
2v2 heroes its ridicoulous.

Your player card seems to be disabled. Could you enable it so I can check out your epic 1v1 stats :)

Thanks
aaa
29 Aug 2015, 16:32 PM

i dont lie that im high level, like some 2v2 heroes. im bad in fact. i dont claim anything so should not prove anything
29 Aug 2015, 16:34 PM

guys stop attacking other ppl skill or ask other player card. this thing become flame when ThatRabidPotato start talk about he don't care about top players/other player opinion as he felt so good about his skills with around 1000hr game play time and can ignore others players option because he feels he is "god" in this game now. we don't need follow his steps and point other ppl player card to turn this thread into a flame thread and got it locked.
29 Aug 2015, 18:58 PM

guys stop attacking other ppl skill or ask other player card. this thing become flame when ThatRabidPotato start talk about he don't care about top players/other player opinion as he felt so good about his skills with around 1000hr game play time and can ignore others players option because he feels he is "god" in this game now. we don't need follow his steps and point other ppl player card to turn this thread into a flame thread and got it locked.
That wasn't what I said. At all.
29 Aug 2015, 19:44 PM

It can't kill Ost vehicles at max range, at least not that quickly. Its bursts scatter far too much. You want a fix to that problem? Buff the 222's health so it doesn't die to an engineer squad.
USF AA HT wins every 1v1 against the Flak Halftrack as well, can kill a Luchs if well microed, and simply rips through buildings and emplacements. Why aren't you calling for its nerf?
T70 is better at running down squads.
Flak HT and AA HT both suppress at max range.
Fine, raise the fuel cost to 45. I'd be ok with that.

IT DIES IN TWO HITS OR LESS TO ALL AXIS AT AND GETS ONE SHOTTED BY TELLER MINES. L2P.

oooohhhh, such logic, much rationality, wow!

It's safe to say we can ignore the opinion of people who call for the M5's nerf and fail to provide any sort of logical argument as whining Axis weeaboos who can't be bothered to prepare for something they know is coming.

i agree the M5 is weak to AT,BUT lets be real here.

the M5 alone needs a bit of a fuel increace(a 20-30 fuel increace)i mean the thing reinforces on the move and even on enemy ground AND with 120 munition it can be a mobiles Suppresion and light vechile counter,for that alone it should atleast be more expencive to field(delay it a bit) ,right now the M5 should atleast get delayed for werhmacht so they can counter it properly(OKW hard counter it from the start)
29 Aug 2015, 21:09 PM

at least i'll enjoy the brits something to look forward to
Hux
29 Aug 2015, 21:29 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2015, 12:48 PMKatitof

To one shot of what?
P4 or sturmtiger?

Don't be a goon, you know what he means..

I really hope after the British that the next patch focuses on at least narrowing he scope for ridiculous RNG game farts where healthy units are just immediately wiped out by, say, a pak shot as the come round a corner or of a wall. I really find this to be the most jarring part of the game now and when it happens in a really close game it's such a kick in he nads...

That and the disconnects...

You are right though, stuff like the sturmtiger should be one-shotting shit but the ridiculous stuff should be toned down. I guess we will have to see how the next patch affects the model spacing but Iirc notes say ithis won't affect units in cover (?) and usually this is where the trouble occurs...

I really hope they don't start talking about esports until this shit is sorted. Relic did a u-turn on the Duffyplanes... Eventually so maybe they'll come around?
29 Aug 2015, 22:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2015, 21:29 PMHux
I really hope after the British that the next patch focuses on at least narrowing he scope for ridiculous RNG game farts where healthy units are just immediately wiped out by, say, a pak shot as the come round a corner or of a wall. I really find this to be the most jarring part of the game now and when it happens in a really close game it's such a kick in he nads...

Well Relic already announced that all units had their spacing increased. This means in the open they're less vulnerable to wipes. They still bunch up in cover, but this is a trade-off to being in cover. Speaking of u turns this is also a 180 from what Peter said shortly before his departure, that they would not alter unit spacing.

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Aug 2015, 21:29 PMHux
Duffyplanes...

:clap:
1 Sep 2015, 20:34 PM
Donator 22

UPDATE

Sept 3rd Update Additions

Flame Weapons

All Infantry Flamethrower damage reduced 8
All Flamethrowers that originally had accuracy of 11 now has accuracy of 1.
All Infantry Flamethrowers have had their weapon scatter increased because they now rely more on accuracy than scatter.
Stuka Incendiary bomb damage increased from 10 to 40

Link:

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/67-coh-2-changelog/page6
1 Sep 2015, 20:42 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

UPDATE

Makes a lot more sense now, I was thinking "What's the point of flamethrowers doing half accuracy on the move if they have over 100% accuracy, AoE, and no scatter" for a while.
1 Sep 2015, 20:44 PM
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2015, 20:42 PMVuther

Makes a lot more sense now, I was thinking "What's the point of flamethrowers doing half accuracy on the move if they have over 100% accuracy, AoE, and no scatter" for a while.

I was wondering why they increased the Stuka Incendiary bomb damage. It was really really powerful before
5 of 5 Relic postsRelic 1 Sep 2015, 20:52 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I was wondering why they increased the Stuka Incendiary bomb damage. It was really really powerful before

The DOT damage was what was powerful. The actual shell, even if landed on the squad's head only did 10 dmg. From 10 to 40 isnt much more but it now at least gives some sort of feedback that the squad was hit by something.

With the Flame Weapon update, the DOT damage should also be more consistant and not randomly wipe a squad.
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 29
Peru 10
unknown 8
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L