Login

russian armor

Stuart and Quad rush are pretty retarded,but....

PAGES (8)down
10 Aug 2015, 18:06 PM

An upgrade for the HT would be pro, but it would be very easy to counter because the Ostheer HT is insanely fragile. (A quadmount will kill it in seconds).

The 222 isn't a deterrent at all, you can easily kill it without taking almost any damage. And it's still bugged to were the MG doesn't like to fire when using it. The best use you have is elite troop's it for countering snipers or maphacking with spotting scopes.
10 Aug 2015, 18:12 PM

Vs M3 and M20 222 does its job. Vs heavier vehicles it is pushing it, but 222 does have nice timing and scouting.

Yeah AT halftrack upgrade is IMO what Relic should do; essentially a poor mans puma with less oppurtnuity cost. Vs say the Quadtrack an AT halftrack could easily kite, and spammed could be a pretty neat SU-76 analogue. (I know that's meant to be the Stug, but timing says otherwise. Stug is underpriced anyway.)

A hypothetical AT track would have a 45mm gun, so slightly better than what the Stuart has but with no AI ability and little traverse. It would be a cool unit.
10 Aug 2015, 18:16 PM
Patrion 310

Using a 222 combined with a tellar or a pak can work really well. Most players will probably get tunnel vision trying to kill the 222. Just need to be good at baiting :)
10 Aug 2015, 18:27 PM

I just fell out of love with the 222 because it's fuel that could go towards a HT, which you need to staying on the field and saving your Paks from being decrewed. If other players don't think light vehicles are an issue at all I guess I'll just shut up.

IMO it's a fun/frustration issue, and less of a "balance" one.

EDIT: If these were added it would offer a nice early game light vehicle for OKW/Ost. Especially if they had 60 range since it would give Ostheer a mobile 60 range vehicle which they lack.

And well.....

:hansGASM:
10 Aug 2015, 18:33 PM

Permanently Banned

IMO it's a fun/frustration issue, and less of a "balance" one.

Git Gid

Yet another thread turned into a allied strat X is too powerful/Axis unit isnt good enough, and or asking for a buff to a commander, unit, or ability. Or an additional axis unit to be added. Or all the above. Cus we all know learning how to play is just too fucking had nowadays.
10 Aug 2015, 18:33 PM

Map design too.
10 Aug 2015, 19:42 PM

I would gladly trade Shreks on Volks for a PTRS + snare upgrade lol

And with this bold move you would cripple OKW as they would get demolished by early vehicle play.
Be careful what you wish for.

Again, what would PTRS upgrade provided that Shreck cannot already do better?
10 Aug 2015, 19:49 PM

And with this bold move you would cripple OKW as they would get demolished by early vehicle play.
Be careful what you wish for.

Again, what would PTRS upgrade provided that Shreck cannot already do better?

40 range, more DPS, and they can't miss (like the new accuracy on them made it so they will never miss a vehicle). It wouldn't cripple OKW at all dude.

You have little experience with OKW, I recommend playing around with them more to get a better sense of how they work in the new meta :)
10 Aug 2015, 20:23 PM

40 range, more DPS, and they can't miss (like the new accuracy on them made it so they will never miss a vehicle). It wouldn't cripple OKW at all dude.

You have little experience with OKW, I recommend playing around with them more to get a better sense of how they work in the new meta :)

I have plenty exp with OKW. PTRS have more DPS than Shrek? Are we playing the same game? Early T-70 or T-34 would crash OKW if Volks didn't have Shreks. That's why they change OKW ammunition income back in the day!!!

PTRS is pointless because Shreks serves exact same role. In a different way but it does. If you can't utilize them correctly I'd recommend some training.
10 Aug 2015, 20:35 PM

I have plenty exp with OKW. PTRS have more DPS than Shrek? Are we playing the same game? Early T-70 or T-34 would crash OKW if Volks didn't have Shreks. That's why they change OKW ammunition income back in the day!!!

PTRS is pointless because Shreks serves exact same role. In a different way but it does. If you can't utilize them correctly I'd recommend some training.

The PTRS would have zero issues dealing with a T-70 because they have exactly the same range. While shreks have 5 less range than a T-70 does. Also it's easy for shreks to miss small vehicles like a T-70, while PTRS's literally cannot miss.

Also the pen on the PTRS wouldn't have issues with the T34's armor.

Your highest rank with OKW is 3859, mine is 106. I don't think it's appropriate for you to tell me I'm the one who needs to "git gud" :)
10 Aug 2015, 21:36 PM

The PTRS would have zero issues dealing with a T-70 because they have exactly the same range. While shreks have 5 less range than a T-70 does. Also it's easy for shreks to miss small vehicles like a T-70, while PTRS's literally cannot miss.

Also the pen on the PTRS wouldn't have issues with the T34's armor.

Your highest rank with OKW is 3859, mine is 106. I don't think it's appropriate for you to tell me I'm the one who needs to "git gud" :)

Your squad would get obliterated before you would be able to threaten T-70 with PTRS. That's in the vacuum. It would be even worse with infantry cover.
You need multiple shots to kill 221! Have you seen reload time on this weapon?

PTRS killing T-34? Maybe if it was immobilized for 30 seconds with main gun destroyed. You can't even kill a single PzIV with PTRs shooting constantly from behind. You have no fucking clue and talk gibberish!

In this very topic guys who are not only better than you but also have deeper knowledge of this game are telling you that this won't work but you keep repeating yourself over and over again. No army in this game have access to 2 types of infantry held AT weapons and it will stay the same for balance reason.
You still didn't provide reason why this would be justified balance wise other than "because I'd like so".

10 Aug 2015, 21:47 PM

Do not be of nerfings to quad HT

Use shrek tovarish l2p )))))
10 Aug 2015, 22:08 PM

Stuff

At 40 damage per shot it would take 3 PTRS's 2.6 volleys to kill a T-70, and he would probably retreat before that so...

You keep arguing like you know everyone; and well my friend nobody knows everything. I think you should eat some humble pie and play the game some more before you try to talk down to other people. It served me well when I used to be a jerk :)

And the T34/76 has 150 frontal armor, to the PIV's 180. Multiple PTRS's shooting at one will give it a bad day quickly; feel free to load the game up and cheat engine in some fun. Sure it won't quickly kill it but it PTRS's are soft AT, not hard AT.

In this very topic guys who are not only better than you but also have deeper knowledge of this game are telling you that this won't work

Who? Queen and Katitof? lol
11 Aug 2015, 00:14 AM

PTRS works on six man squads too because the AT rifles don't significantly drop anti infantry potential, while allowing them to scare away light vehicles. Unless you disable it or ambush it Guards can't really solo light vehicles. Light AT track would be a badass little unit nondoc for Ostheer.

Alex if you really really want enhanced Ostheer infantry anti-tank, just hope for doctrines. I can imagine a Panzerjager package or call-in.

Also have you tried Sprint/Tactical Movement? If you go a muni heavy strategy you can catch up to vehicles with multiple Grens and Faust them, boom Paks kill. Ambush Camo can also be used to ambush vehicles. Just offering suggestions.
11 Aug 2015, 04:32 AM

At 40 damage per shot it would take 3 PTRS's 2.6 volleys to kill a T-70, and he would probably retreat before that so...

You keep arguing like you know everyone; and well my friend nobody knows everything. I think you should eat some humble pie and play the game some more before you try to talk down to other people. It served me well when I used to be a jerk :)

And the T34/76 has 150 frontal armor, to the PIV's 180. Multiple PTRS's shooting at one will give it a bad day quickly; feel free to load the game up and cheat engine in some fun. Sure it won't quickly kill it but it PTRS's are soft AT, not hard AT.

Who? Queen and Katitof? lol

At the same time it takes ONE salvo from 3 Shreck squads to kill T-70 and they would actually be able to kill T-34 with them.

Can you see how flowed your logic is now?
11 Aug 2015, 04:52 AM

At the same time it takes ONE salvo from 3 Shreck squads to kill T-70 and they would actually be able to kill T-34 with them.

Can you see how flowed your logic is now?

3 Shrek squads is 270 munitions. Which is about 9 minutes worth of munitions income assuming you spend nothing on mines (bad idea) or nothing on grenades. And those shreks aren't going to kill a T-70 if they can't hit it :)

Don't argue if you haven't taken time to understand the game mechanics. The reason why T-70's and Quads are popular is because they can both out range Shrek squads and kite them.
11 Aug 2015, 05:44 AM

3 Shrek squads is 270 munitions. Which is about 9 minutes worth of munitions income assuming you spend nothing on mines (bad idea) or nothing on grenades. And those shreks aren't going to kill a T-70 if they can't hit it :)

Don't argue if you haven't taken time to understand the game mechanics. The reason why T-70's and Quads are popular is because they can both out range Shrek squads and kite them.

You're hilarious :D

They cost more because they're more effective. You don't need 3 shreks to kill single T-70. One is enough to at least force it to retreat.

If you can't kill T-70 with Shreks then it is your fault for not knowing or not having enough practice how to utilize them. There is nothing wrong with the weapon itself.

You still haven't provide a valid reason why PTRS like weapon should be introduced to Volks.
11 Aug 2015, 06:59 AM

Can we leave Alex alone in his wet dreams, becoming ridiculous...

Back to the topic: Quad will probably be nerfed in a way or another. Stuart is fine since it is not the ripping machine other AI vehicles are.
11 Aug 2015, 08:26 AM

not only becoming ridiculous....he is deariling this and any thread in this board...is a fucking troll and his behaviour is allowed by the staff since lot of time ago.....

you see, a quad-stuart thread, but Alex has decided is better talk shit about shreks, ptrs and how to hunt a t-70 vith volks...

really disgusting, but it is more disgusting how staff of this board don´t do shit about it....
11 Aug 2015, 10:26 AM

Well tbh I don't really see why its such a bad idea. Allied armor is generally weaker anyway so a PTRS for axis sounds good.

To compensate; I'd say give shrecks to soviets.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS