Login

russian armor

Cruzz's The More You Know

PAGES (58)down
30 Dec 2016, 11:52 AM

30 Dec 2016, 16:53 PM

soviet forward hq aura buffs my teammates too or just me ?

teamates to
8 Jan 2017, 21:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2016, 13:51 PMVipper
Aura generally do not stack...it should behave the same way as if both your and teammate called a Command panther or PZIV

+1
Both vehicles would benefit from eachother's aura however (where normally the command panther wouldnt)

Do multiple incindiary grenade stuck when using simultaniously in one place from few squads of volks? Vs Brits emplacements? Vs hmg? Vs hmg in buildings? What i mean is does rate of applaying damage is faster?

Yes, the damage received/output stacks

soviet forward hq aura buffs my teammates too or just me ?

Soviet forward HQ affects ALL allied units.

8 Jan 2017, 22:29 PM

Some aura stack, other auras don't stack. Command P4 ability doesn't stack with itself. Command Panther stacks with itself. Soviet forward HQ stacks with itself. Thus, knock yourself out!
9 Jan 2017, 23:05 PM

Some aura stack, other auras don't stack. Command P4 ability doesn't stack with itself. Command Panther stacks with itself. Soviet forward HQ stacks with itself. Thus, knock yourself out!

Thanks for the clarification Smith!
Offtopic, what has happened to Cruzz?
13 Jan 2017, 19:30 PM

Do these all still apply or has Relic changed these? I mostly want to know about the storm trooper=panzergren
17 Jan 2017, 21:38 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

What's the difference between Weapon Cooldown and Reload? And can this two things be united as Reload?
I mean, if unit has veterancy like -20% weapon cooldown and -20% reload, will they stack or what?
17 Jan 2017, 22:00 PM

What's the difference between Weapon Cooldown and Reload? And can this two things be united as Reload?
I mean, if unit has veterancy like -20% weapon cooldown and -20% reload, will they stack or what?

Cooldown is the time between shots or bursts applicable (if the units is using a magazine) reload is the time to changing magazines or loading a shell.

The affect will increase the DPS if the unit uses cooldown and reload. Cooldown is more important the bigger the capacity of the magazine and reload is more important in single shot weapons.
17 Jan 2017, 22:06 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jan 2017, 22:00 PMVipper

Cooldown is the time between shots or bursts applicable (if the units is using a magazine) reload is the time to changing magazines or loading a shell.

Now it makes sence, thank you!
18 Jan 2017, 07:23 AM

Does anyone know what the status of the OKW medics is? Do they still heal at reduced rate? If so, will this be fixed in the WBP?
18 Jan 2017, 13:06 PM

Does anyone know what the status of the OKW medics is? Do they still heal at reduced rate? If so, will this be fixed in the WBP?

OKW medic still heal at the same rate as all other factions.

The only change that happened to OKW retreat point healing had to do with the decongestion QoL changes.
18 Jan 2017, 14:14 PM

OKW medic still heal at the same rate as all other factions.

The only change that happened to OKW retreat point healing had to do with the decongestion QoL changes.

Does that mean 5 or 8? Because I remember some patch notes saying it was increased from 5 to 8 to compensate for the side tech cost and then people claiming it was still 5.
18 Jan 2017, 14:27 PM

Does that mean 5 or 8? Because I remember some patch notes saying it was increased from 5 to 8 to compensate for the side tech cost and then people claiming it was still 5.

It's still 5. All factions have 5.
18 Jan 2017, 14:54 PM

It's still 5. All factions have 5.

Is that correct or a bug then? What was the point of including the change in official patch notes if it was never the intention to make it 8?
18 Jan 2017, 15:14 PM

Is that correct or a bug then? What was the point of including the change in official patch notes if it was never the intention to make it 8?

We treat 5 as the canonical version (i.e., not a bug), and don't intend on changing it. MedHQ is now, already, the safest tier for OKW, especially now that the FlakHT stopped being a 55-fuel self-imposed disadvantage. OKW has other means to amplify their healing rate:
- vet0 Medkits
- vet3 Volks passive healing

We don't intend to make the safer medHQ option any stronger in relation to mechHQ than what it already is in the WBP.

Let's continue this conversation in a feedback thread. This is off-topic for Cruzz's thread.
31 Jan 2017, 22:07 PM

Does the 10% reload speed bulletin for the Ostheer HMG also affect reloading from normal to incendiary rounds? Would be useful to know if anyone knows.
8 Feb 2017, 12:33 PM

I got one.

Machineguns and supression: Which bulletin its the best for buffing the mg supression? I've heard its between the increased accuracy and the increased supresion though it should vary depending on the mg
8 Feb 2017, 14:07 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I got one.

Machineguns and supression: Which bulletin its the best for buffing the mg supression? I've heard its between the increased accuracy and the increased supresion though it should vary depending on the mg

You mean increase on Rate of fire?

Accuracy might increase "splash suppression", which affects nearby units.
RoF affects both, individual and splash. Can't remember well who it was, probably Lemon, but someone did a test on how bulletins affected it. There's not too much big of a difference most of the time.
9 Feb 2017, 12:29 PM

Dunno am I the first who ask this, but
when you chasing something with your tank and want to shoot with maximum accuracy, you hit "stop" button, right. But does moving accuracy penalties disappear right when you hit stop button, or when vehicle completely stops?
9 Feb 2017, 13:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Feb 2017, 12:29 PMROMEAT
Dunno am I the first who ask this, but
when you chasing something with your tank and want to shoot with maximum accuracy, you hit "stop" button, right. But does moving accuracy penalties disappear right when you hit stop button, or when vehicle completely stops?

Right when you hit stop button.
PAGES (58)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 121

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak