20 Jun 2015, 23:52 PM

Permanently Banned
HOT GRILL

Sandra Prikker, look her up, she makes for some good wallpapers :megusta:
21 Jun 2015, 00:51 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

21 Jun 2015, 03:19 AM

Heyo)

Currently, grenspam and conspam (especially fkn conspam) are fairly feasible because tanks can't run ramshod over them even if they've been ueber-spammed. With this change, players will have to think "should I really go 7 conscripts?"

This is the point though, crush is a retarded mechanic, if a tank tries to run over your infantry it should get snared, in exchange though, tanks should have slighty less AoE but more accurancy thus acting as support platforms for your own infantry that can somewhat deal with enemy infantry quickly and that should be contested with other tanks while using only AT guns would make you bleed significantly more than using other tanks to contest your opponent's ones.
21 Jun 2015, 03:30 AM
Patrion 28

coh2 really has too many vehicles. even in a 1v1 you can easily have 3 or 4 vehicles on each team. in dow2 one vehicle was about standard and two was a lot. there were a LOT more infantry options in dow2 though, particularly if you include upgrades. coh2 is basically 2 infantry (basic and elite) and 3 support teams for infantry.
21 Jun 2015, 04:45 AM

Permanently Banned
Lol obers and king tigers get overnerfed no cost changes. 120 gets nerfed and it gets a hefty 60 mp decrease. Like L-O-Fucking-L. Lelic you finally made a decent patch after these 2 years of a shitshow called the coh2 balance. But hot damn we still see traces of stupidity only halfway fixing the call in meta and completely ignoring other shit that just needed tweaking. Hopefully the game is fixed in the next 2 years. Patch rate has slowed down to an average of once per 3-4 months. So ya know, we're getting their B O I S.

#RtNXxPr03L1TExX #X__ZzL3LIC_W0RSH1PzZ__X
21 Jun 2015, 05:13 AM

Heyo) I agree with some of your posts but can you say that conscripts and grenadiers are anti-tank? Those are the ones with the snares.

So, sure, shrekked Pgrens and zooka rifles should make a tank think twice but I don't think grens or cons should inspire fear.

Currently, grenspam and conspam (especially fkn conspam) are fairly feasible because tanks can't run ramshod over them even if they've been ueber-spammed. With this change, players will have to think "should I really go 7 conscripts?"

The whole point of basic infantry like cons and grens having snares was to make them more desirable later in the game were armor rules the battlefield and to prevent massive amounts of crush cheesing.

Yes a tank should have to put more thought into it's driving (especially heavy ones) then just A move into the enemy lines because you can moon walk back out.

EDIT: Honestly I would be happy if they just out right removed infantry based snares and made AT nades/fausts do a FUCK ton of damage (but have very short range) so if you let infantry get up close and personal with your tanks you would be punished.
Hux
21 Jun 2015, 08:00 AM
Patrion 14

I would be happy if they just out right removed infantry based snares and made AT nades/fausts do a FUCK ton of damage (but have very short range) so if you let infantry get up close and personal with your tanks you would be punished.

+1

I think AT nades should only do damage. Perhaps they shouldn't be auto aiming either so they are more based on skill than anything else and by hitting the top turret/back of the tank the grenade does bonus damage. This would mean infantry could engage armour from behind hedges and from ambushes provided they had LoS instead of charging out into the open.

To negate the risk of crushing of large numbers of infantry perhaps decreasing the reactions of models when a vehicle is incoming would make them automatically jump out the way quicker.
21 Jun 2015, 08:26 AM

What does Assets mean for modding?
21 Jun 2015, 10:46 AM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2015, 08:00 AMHux

+1

I think AT nades should only do damage. Perhaps they shouldn't be auto aiming either so they are more based on skill than anything else and by hitting the top turret/back of the tank the grenade does bonus damage. This would mean infantry could engage armour from behind hedges and from ambushes provided they had LoS instead of charging out into the open.

To negate the risk of crushing of large numbers of infantry perhaps decreasing the reactions of models when a vehicle is incoming would make them automatically jump out the way quicker.

Would Panzerfausts have manual targeting aswell?, since both deal 100 damage on 0.15 AOE, so you could finish off squads that are low on men, or kill a enemy sniper by throwing a instantly exploding AT grenade on his feet, or snipe a blob of cons with a panzerfaust to kill 1-3 of them
21 Jun 2015, 11:07 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

What does Assets mean for modding?

per J Lee

It is a collection of art assets that can be used in scenarios.

You could, for example, create a custom strategic point, or custom grass/splats/tiles for use in a custom scenario (say a sand texture set for desert environments).
21 Jun 2015, 12:23 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

Panzer 4 arrives to the battle, conscripts yell: "HOOORAAAAA" and the P4 already runs back to where it came from.
21 Jun 2015, 13:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2015, 08:00 AMHux

+1

ATnade snaring only light vehicle is a nice change, it is still a powerful AT early game but lose its effectivness late game like many early game upgrades
21 Jun 2015, 14:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2015, 23:04 PMATCF

The patch will buff tanks with "low" armor but high HP, quite alot, T34/85 and Panthers can move more freely now

*Slight edits* MVGame

Panthers could move freely if T4 wouldn't be suicide for Ost, but wait...I can spam 85s all day without teching and rekting OKW.
21 Jun 2015, 15:29 PM

TWP is going to be the new ram.
21 Jun 2015, 20:38 PM

OMG where are the other alpha changes????

Big..Big dissapointment, as always.
22 Jun 2015, 00:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jun 2015, 14:00 PMKatitof

Relic simply believes we can't take all the changes at once.
They want to flip the game upside down and make it into something awesome, but we can't have it, because apparently we're too stupid to relearn it all at once.

That's an incredibly condescending way to put it. It's more like they think rolling it out over two patches will make it easier to balance because there are fewer moving parts. And I completely agree.
22 Jun 2015, 01:31 AM

Keep them coming, Relic. Also, am I the only one imagining Nigo like this?
22 Jun 2015, 06:36 AM

Keep them coming, Relic. Also, am I the only one imagining Nigo like this?

I'm sure Nigo would prefer CTRL (or CMD) + R. :snfPeter:
22 Jun 2015, 13:41 PM

T-34s and P4 will be more viable with this new AT nade/Faust snare!
Hux
22 Jun 2015, 13:52 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2015, 13:05 PMEsxile

ATnade snaring only light vehicle is a nice change, it is still a powerful AT early game but lose its effectivness late game like many early game upgrades

Wait, do I have this right? I thought Faust will still damage engine on medium/heavy armour as long as the Faust shot itself takes the vehicle's health to less than 75%.

That's how I interpreted the change.. someone clarify this for me, please.
PAGES (33)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS