Login

russian armor

T-34 needs a buff

PAGES (20)down
11 Jun 2015, 15:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 15:11 PMZyllen

Not at all. let priority perhaps but it wasn't killed

Less priority than in current meta = almost never will be build future meta = dead unit.
11 Jun 2015, 15:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 14:57 PMBlalord
Zis and Paks are almost the same thing after the pak reload speed nerf

Vet1 makes a world of difference.

I wish ZiS had 400-380 pen shot that makes sure another shot will hit as well that can be chained with other ATGs.
11 Jun 2015, 15:16 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 15:06 PMBlalord

pak will not bombard your squads / support weapon

lets not ignore cheap mines and PTRS weapon on 6 guys squad

including call-in units makes u look foolish. also, pretending that a PTRS is comparable to a shrek makes u look worse.

stock ost has more and better options than stock sov. that's a fact m8
11 Jun 2015, 15:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 15:13 PMKatitof

Vet1 makes a world of difference.

I wish ZiS had 400-380 pen shot that makes sure another shot will hit as well that can be chained with other ATGs.

That can be one shot by any precision shot of any vet1 mortar/katyusha without any counter lay (or maybe you move your ATG each time you hear a mortar shot or katyusha shot ?)

See the whole picture, not only unit and his "counterpart"

SU does have this week the best winrate this week (http://coh2chart.com/ the site you love), does a shockunit have to be buffed ?

11 Jun 2015, 15:24 PM

including call-in units makes u look foolish. also, pretending that a PTRS is comparable to a shrek makes u look worse.

stock ost has more and better options than stock sov. that's a fact m8

- PTRS will shred your infantry, Shreck will not, and PTRS "squads" is way more survivable then PG.

- Good thing that SU call-ins are better than OST Stock/Call-ins unit, asymetrical balance right ? if you don't like to remain in call-ins, its an other debate, buff the T34 will not arrange your day

(i'am stricly speaking of SU vs OST matchup)

11 Jun 2015, 15:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 15:19 PMBlalord

SU does have this week the best winrate this week (http://coh2chart.com/ the site you love), does a shockunit have to be buffed ?

Yes because a t-34 is underpowered,it doesn't matter that soviets are winning a lot because most of the people don't use a t-34 right now.
11 Jun 2015, 15:29 PM

Wining with a monstrous gap of 0.02%.
11 Jun 2015, 15:32 PM

Yes because a t-34 is underpowered,it doesn't matter that soviets are winning a lot because most of the people don't use a t-34 right now.

This is why Luvnest as SU build a T34 each game ?
11 Jun 2015, 15:34 PM

The whole picture is, Guard Motor is batshit OP, period.
11 Jun 2015, 15:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 15:34 PMPorygon
The whole picture is, Guard Motor is batshit OP, period.

And buff the T34 ( waiting for the dual T34/85) will not arrange something

11 Jun 2015, 15:38 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 15:24 PMBlalord

- PTRS will shred your infantry, Shreck will not, and PTRS "squads" is way more survivable then PG.

- Good thing that SU call-ins are better than OST Stock/Call-ins unit, asymetrical balance right ? if you don't like to remain in call-ins, its an other debate, buff the T34 will not arrange your day

(i'am stricly speaking of SU vs OST matchup)

sov relay on call-ins because...? t34 doesn't need a buff?

either you are making zero sense, OR your English is bad.
11 Jun 2015, 15:44 PM

sov relay on call-ins because...? t34 doesn't need a buff?

either you are making zero sense, OR your English is bad.

Cause SU call-ins are better than OST Stock/Call-ins units without the need of tech, what part did you misunderstood ?

If you want to buff the T34, you will have to change the call-ins system at the same time, as far as i saw on this thead, is only "buff T34 bye bye", it will result in a shockunit applying even more pressure, and a call in to humiliate even more the other player, thats the idea ?

I will repeat my self :

- "the prob is that Call-ins come too early + are really good + no tech requirements, for both, ost and SU. I really don't see the necessity of a buffed T-34 that will come earlier than everything else + the call-ins that will complement him very well. Lets not take units alone, but lets look the whole picture."

But now if you want to buff the T34/76 and explain me at the same time the changes you will do to the call'ins system, to balance this, feel free

11 Jun 2015, 15:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 14:30 PMZyllen

i did read them and its the most vague thing i ever read. i have not seen a single decent argument.

lets have a quick overview:

cost/efficiency ratio: solid compare stats to the p4 and sherman and i have kept the future patch in mind

potency at time of arrival: solid once again solid. arrives slightly faster then the p4

Teching cost : solid overall the soviets have the cheaper tech.

veterancy : solid its offensive instead of defensive allowing the the vet 3 t-34 to hit softer targets more often.

So what is the issue? well simply put the teching structure of the soviets not providing any decent AT in tier and of course callin meta.

and both issues will be resolved in the future patch.

p.s. this is how you make an decent argument without insulting somebody.
i never started name calling you did when you called me a twat, not only that you ignored every argument on why it needs a buff. Explaining anything to you is like talking to a brick wall
11 Jun 2015, 15:57 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 15:44 PMBlalord

Cause SU call-ins are better than OST Stock/Call-ins units without the need of tech, what part did you misunderstood ?

If you want to buff the T34, you will have to change the call-ins system at the same time, as far as i saw on this thead, is only "buff T34 bye bye", it will result in a shockunit applying even more pressure, and a call in to humiliate even more the other player, thats the idea ?

I will repeat my self :

- "the prob is that Call-ins come too early + are really good + no tech requirements, for both, ost and SU. I really don't see the necessity of a buffed T-34 that will come earlier than everything else + the call-ins that will complement him very well. Lets not take units alone, but lets look the whole picture."

But now if you want to buff the T34/76 and explain me at the same time the changes you will do to the call'ins system, to balance this, feel free

sov call-ins better than ost.. you begin with a false premise, without analyzing the factions as a whole.

again, ost has the best AT counter in the game. buffing the t34 will encourage players to build it.

the same way that ost players might make a p4 and then spam tigers.

by your logic, since the elephant can kill tanks well, the panther should have its AT ability nurfed to compnesate
11 Jun 2015, 16:06 PM

sov call-ins better than ost.. you begin with a false premise, without analyzing the factions as a whole.

again, ost has the best AT counter in the game. buffing the t34 will encourage players to build it.

the same way that ost players might make a p4 and then spam tigers.

by your logic, since the elephant can kill tanks well, the panther should have its AT ability nurfed to compnesate

- show me where i'am wrong, some years ago we were limited in character for texting, we are in 2015 and in a forum, try to elaborate, thx.

- Good news that T34 is already being built and having a great day, perfect unit to wait before call-ins

- as i said, Pak is no more "way better" than Zis, he trade barrage for a little more punch in damage area, and still vulnerable to a precision shot.

- Cause you read my different post, you know that i said the exact same thing :), the call-in meta is the prob, not unit alone

11 Jun 2015, 16:11 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 16:06 PMBlalord

- Good news that T34 is already being built and having a great day, perfect unit to wait before call-ins

ahhh, now I know what I am dealing with. I advise you to update your game.
11 Jun 2015, 16:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 15:44 PMBlalord

If you want to buff the T34, you will have to change the call-ins system at the same time... as far as i saw on this thead, is only "buff T34 bye bye"

Who knows... who knows... maybe it will happen too.

as far as i saw on this thead, is only "buff T34 bye bye"

It isn't true - there was a lot of suggestion of changing it with buff of one thing for exchange of another, or increase for buff, or mu related buff, it isn't so straightforward like you trying to show.
11 Jun 2015, 16:12 PM

ahhh, now I know what I am dealing with. I advise you to update your game.

You should watch more king of the hill games, or 1V1, i see more T34 than P4, or stug, or ostwind
11 Jun 2015, 16:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 15:32 PMBlalord

This is why Luvnest as SU build a T34 each game ?

He builds it as rushing for it creates a lot of shock value if the enemy has inadequate AT and no/inadequate armor, allowing him to rampage and cause chaos before the enemy can properly counter it. Not because it is good, but because of the timing of tech...

Agh, NDA plans to change the meta and we'll definitely see other strats that are either as good or perhaps better (but against a different enemy strat).

Point being building it with the intention of attacking an enemy that is properly prepared is a very bad decision...
11 Jun 2015, 16:17 PM

Not because it is good, but because of the timing of tech...

Thank you ! So you want a buffed T34 that he is already good because of timing of tech as you said ?

PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS