Login

russian armor

2vs2 Winrates

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
16 May 2015, 01:40 AM

He stated he was playing Ostheer.

Anyways, Soviets won the tournaments and were the faction of choice of the better teams last patch. What makes you think this patch changed that in the least? If anything, it fortified an advantage that was already existing.
16 May 2015, 02:22 AM

Consider this, maybe soviets you used to beat before were more skilled than you are, and now with the patch, they beat you, who knows?

The only relevant stats would be those from the top 250 (actives) players of each factions for 2v2
Not from an unknown guy from nowhere who (supposed)watched randomly 1000 games (Admit it sounds cheap and not credible at all)

But since it goes in your direction, you will trust this.

Come on.

If a faction has to high of a win rate in any skill bracket there is a problem. Contrary to popular belief this game doesn't and shouldn't revolve around top 10 or top 100. If there is an imbalance at rank 1,000, it's a design issue that needs to be fixed.
16 May 2015, 04:09 AM

Permanently Banned
I'm not sure what else is to discuss here.
Tigers beat shermans 1v1. What can allies do against that? Nazi OP hurr hurr. End thread /s
16 May 2015, 05:33 AM

This thread is the biggest fail I have seen so far on COH2.org, just lock it already it's not even worth discussing.
16 May 2015, 06:07 AM

This thread is the biggest fail I have seen so far on COH2.org, just lock it already it's not even worth discussing.

German shepherd: Looks like it is a flame bait, baiting Allies bitches come and start barking. <444>_<444>
16 May 2015, 07:56 AM

Soviets are overperforming,everyone knows it now.But some usual culprits will ofcourse deny it.
16 May 2015, 08:57 AM

I'm proud I have stayed at double OKW since release. Didn't sell my soul and changed. That's what I call Knights Honor.
16 May 2015, 09:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 08:57 AMxeno
I'm proud I have stayed at double OKW since release. Didn't sell my soul and changed. That's what I call Knights Honor.

Same here, struggled against obers and volkblobbs last patch, switched to axis this patch. You gotta love the challenge.
16 May 2015, 09:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 08:57 AMxeno

I bet your honor ends with the next major patch. -_-
16 May 2015, 09:41 AM

yes, i dont doubt soviets are over performing a bit, but 70%? Thats bs

When hardcore soviet fanboys like you are admitting that soviets are overperforming "a bit" it's clear that the game desperately needs a balance patch.
16 May 2015, 09:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 09:13 AMPorygon

I bet your honor ends with the next major patch. -_-

I followed your replies.... you know something...DON'T YA? :)

16 May 2015, 09:52 AM

Recently I discovered this thread on reddit

What do you guys think is the reason for this imbalance? I personally was astonished that double USF does so well.

Its simple....

Allies have a strong early game (particularly USF since they get free squads for teching up) which snowballs axis in the early game.

This ensures they have a good amount of fuel due to map control to out-macro the axis in the late game.

Personally i find the most ridiculous combination is Airborne and Guard motor tactics....

This combo of factions/commanders literally holds the upper hand for the entire game.

120mm mortar is devastating, wipes squads way too consistently especially with the current infantry blobbing issue.
guards PRTS now act like 30% chance sniper rifles...
USF get free heavy weapon squads for teching.
Airborne are fairly cheap (considering the price of german elite infantry and squad sizes)

and heres the mother of all insane combinations from these commanders....

Marked Target + Jacksons + Rocket planes....

can kill a Tiger/KT almost instantly. (3-4 jackson shots + marked target = dead tiger, and if not the plane comes in and finishes it off).

(Soviets can also use the commander with Marked target and ISU152 in this combo).
16 May 2015, 09:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 09:46 AMJohnnyB

I followed your replies.... you know something...DON'T YA? :)

Doesn't matter, Brits take its place. :)
16 May 2015, 10:08 AM

Consider this, maybe soviets you used to beat before were more skilled than you are, and now with the patch, they beat you, who knows?
So for two years I was matched too high with Ostheer? This is a very ridiculous statement to justify your favorite faction being superb in every aspect.

Magically I perform better with Soviets btw.
16 May 2015, 10:31 AM

Soviet is extremely mistake forgiving, period.

Screwing up doesn't really matter, because you can comeback with throat-cutting call in, hmm, by a simple click.

The other army screwing up actually means, screwing up.
16 May 2015, 10:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 09:54 AMPorygon

Doesn't matter, Brits take its place. :)

You might want to test more....
16 May 2015, 11:08 AM

I am happy I'm not the only one realising that soviet is uber OP
16 May 2015, 11:26 AM

Its not for nothing that you see in every tourney,first choice player ALWAYS takes soviet.
Especially OKW vs soviet = LOL.
16 May 2015, 11:42 AM

☭ Noble Comrades ☭,

It has come to the attention of the great everlasting Party that the pathetic fascist hordes have begun to manufacture false information in order to gain sympathy from the capitalist West, notably Canada.

They have begun to distribute their lies from some filthy Nazi haven called "Reddit". Falsehoods created by the criminal Goebbels himself no doubt!

Take heart, comrades. No amount of capitalist support can stop our righteous goal of crushing the fascist regime.
16 May 2015, 11:52 AM

Hi!

I'm still gathering win-rates from top 200 players. I'm planing to launch a website with leaderboards information which updates automatically every day. For some reason, I have not had time to finish the website yet. It will be released soon, I hope.

Anyway, my 2v2 data looks totally different than OP data. Here is some charts (9th May - 15th May):

Regards,
Paid Player / Legends

PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
Korea, Republic Of 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L