2vs2 Winrates

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
16 May 2015, 11:57 AM

Permanently Banned
HERE comes a credible source
16 May 2015, 12:02 PM

Hi!

I'm still gathering win-rates from top 200 players. I'm planing to launch a website with leaderboards information which updates automatically every day. For some reason, I have not had time to finish the website yet. It will be released soon, I hope.

Anyway, my 2v2 data looks totally different than OP data. Here is some charts (9th May - 15th May):

Regards,
Paid Player / Legends

Well done tovarishch! I will see to it personally that you receive extra food and vodka ration tickets this month!

Continue your great work! It will be of great benefit for the working public!
16 May 2015, 12:06 PM

OKW highest win rate..no thanks.Sorry its unbelievable.
16 May 2015, 12:08 PM

these tears and #shotsfired
16 May 2015, 12:28 PM

Bad Germans players always complain, it's usual here
They always have the feeling if they lose it's not their fault.
16 May 2015, 12:30 PM

I don't argue with numbers, I just wonder why there's such a disparity :D
16 May 2015, 12:39 PM

Just means less people in the top 200 prefer USF...

These stats actually prove the point of this thread. to an extent

16 May 2015, 12:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 12:39 PMCorsin
Even from them stats.... OKW and OStheer lose ABOVE the average, and Soviet and USF lose BELOW the average...

Just means less people in the top 200 prefer USF...

These stats actually prove the point of this thread.

It's not that. Its just that double USF is just completely and utterly trash in 2v2s. They are horrible. Any good player will tell you that double USF in 2v2 is like the most underpowered thing in the game :snfPeter: Thank god the soviet faction exists :snfPeter: And hopefuly a new allied faction next patch :snfPeter:

Plus maybe next patch USF lategame will finally be added into the game :snfPeter:
16 May 2015, 12:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 12:41 PMBurts

It's not that. Its just that double USF is just completely and utterly trash in 2v2s. They are horrible. Any good player will tell you that double USF in 2v2 is like the most underpowered thing in the game :snfPeter: Thank god the soviet faction exists :snfPeter: And hopeffuly a new allied faction next patch :snfPeter:

USF and Soviet have the best combo in 2v2s for reasons i stated earlier.
16 May 2015, 12:43 PM

I am going to listen to Relics numbers (I thought there are supposed to come soon on the blog, but I guess it will still take some time), otherwise I don't care. Even with Relic there would be a possibility that there is a mistake, but I guess it is acceptable. With numbers from random people you never know if they are not just completely made up.

The numbers in the reddit post seemed very extreme so I was skeptical about it. It is also not 100% clear how the replays have been exactly chosen, "random" can mean anything.
16 May 2015, 12:44 PM
Donator 11

Hi!

I'm still gathering win-rates from top 200 players. I'm planing to launch a website with leaderboards information which updates automatically every day. For some reason, I have not had time to finish the website yet. It will be released soon, I hope.

Anyway, my 2v2 data looks totally different than OP data. Here is some charts (9th May - 15th May):

Regards,
Paid Player / Legends

Well, OPs data includes random ranks, and also ATs, which are very common in 2v2s, from ALL skill ranges.
Would be interesting to see how the win ratios change if you do include arranged teams.

And especially how great the disparity is between the top 0.5% that you currently gather and the majority of players, the other 99.5%.

I think most of us can agree that higher ranked players have an easier time adjusting to certain balance changes, but in the end the game has to be playable for the majority, not some top 1%, and this is where OPs data is quite fascinating - even though i doubt such a huge difference in win ratios.

just my 2 cents
16 May 2015, 12:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 12:43 PMCorsin

USF and Soviet have the best combo in 2v2s for reasons i stated earlier.

USF/Soviet is inded strong, but soviet/soviet is still stronger by quite a significant margin. I was talking about double USF which is just useless :snfPeter:
16 May 2015, 12:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 12:45 PMBurts

USF/Soviet is inded strong, but soviet/soviet is still stronger by quite a significant margin. I was talking about double USF which is just :snfPeter:

you ever seen how fast jacksons kill any german heavy tank with marked target and Airborne rocket planes?
16 May 2015, 12:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 12:46 PMCorsin

you ever seen how fast jacksons kill any german heavy tank with marked target and Airborne rocket planes?

Yes, ok, too bad jacksons die instantly to raketenwerfers, pak-40s, or panzershrecks.

And USF tanks aren't even an issue. Infact their tanks are really strong. It's just that in 2v2 double USF has completely no early game in 2v2 because of certain unit combinations that they cannot counter in any way. This mostly has to do with their combined arms options being very poor + their complete lack of indirect fire in the early game.
They could use a heavy, but that isin't the major issue.

Now, if the 0.50 cal was buffed and moved to T0, and a USF would get a mortar in LT tier, suddenly they would become alot more well rounded. Pak howi also needs buffs considering that the 240mp wehrmacht mortar is better than it and is 2 times cheaper :snfPeter:
16 May 2015, 13:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 12:44 PMkamk

I think most of us can agree that higher ranked players have an easier time adjusting to certain balance changes, but in the end the game has to be playable for the majority, not some top 1%, and this is where OPs data is quite fascinating - even though i doubt such a huge difference in win ratios.

just my 2 cents

OP data are wrong or false.
And this is not how you balance a game, ask Blizzard about SC2.

If you listen Germans they only have craps units, blob of volks/Panzerfusilier with vet5, panther, stuka, KT, Panzer II yea it's so bad... jeez
16 May 2015, 13:09 PM

I know, right?
Hard to believe there are axis players better then you who actually know how to play.
16 May 2015, 13:14 PM

Some guys prefer to deny some stats collected directly from Relic data, by a guy who is well known here.

But there is no problem to trust a guy we don't know at all, with stats with no proof, no reliable method. This guys must be right since he says soviet OP

How INSANE is that?
16 May 2015, 13:47 PM
Donator 11

OP data are wrong or false.
And this is not how you balance a game, ask Blizzard about SC2.

If you listen Germans they only have craps units, blob of volks/Panzerfusilier with vet5, panther, stuka, KT, Panzer II yea it's so bad... jeez

Not necessarily, they're just different.

And why do you mention some random OKW units now is beyond my comprehension.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS