2vs2 Winrates

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
18 May 2015, 05:38 AM

I agree

+ 1 to dashee and Porygon on this one.
19 May 2015, 03:37 AM
Patrion 28

guys, lots of shit is changing (including existing factions) with the alpha (assuming relic doesn't retcon the changes) so hold off until UKF settles in please.

plz don't delete this, it's important and doesn't give anything significant away and i'm not in the alpha.
19 May 2015, 06:38 AM

Hey guys, I crunched some numbers - 95% of veteran internet users don't trust statistics that are being spouted on the internet by an anonymous, questionable source. It seems from this data that you would be ill-advised to take the word of a stranger online.

Astonishing, right?

Anyone who jumped on the bandwagon of using these statistics to validate their previously held opinions about balance is probably also sharing Onion articles on their Facebook pages without realizing that the articles are satire.
19 May 2015, 06:51 AM

@RobocopHighlander do some history lessons on who Legend/Paid_Player is, where he gets his data and why its the most reliable thing we can expect.

Unless you meant the OP, then keep going :)
19 May 2015, 10:01 AM

Permanently Banned
Hey guys, I crunched some numbers - 95% of veteran internet users don't trust statistics that are being spouted on the internet by an anonymous, questionable source. It seems from this data that you would be ill-advised to take the word of a stranger online.

Astonishing, right?

Anyone who jumped on the bandwagon of using these statistics to validate their previously held opinions about balance is probably also sharing Onion articles on their Facebook pages without realizing that the articles are satire.

/close thread
19 May 2015, 13:00 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Time to move on
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L