Login

russian armor

Your best CoH2 stories

16 Mar 2015, 21:42 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2015, 16:34 PMEsxile
I was new in the game, couple of days after WFA release, I haven't play COH2 since 6 months. 2vs2 Moskow winter random match.

I play really badly, my random mate not better and our opponents not much better. At some point me and my allied are completely repelled to our base, almost no more infantry, same goes for the Axis but they have a panther, 2 tigers and a Tiger Ace on the field.

I manage to save a Jackson from destruction and repair next to my base (top right) The guy in front of me decide to push to finish me but at the same time I manage to call a second Jackson. With a bit of micro I take the panther down and start to charge on the map with my two jacksons, my two last units on the field at this time. I find a 1st tiger and charge it, I pass on his rear and couple of shots later kill it. (don't ask me how honestly)

Time to repair, my two Jacksons are vet2. I continue the roaming, 2 Jacksons still unsupported and found the 2nd tiger, same method, charge and pass in his rear, with vet2 the tiger cannot do much, that was impressive. Almost when the tiger is down, the tiger Ace show up and I do the same... charge pass on his rear and BAM, Tiger Ace down, two Jacksons vet3.

If I remember well, he directly called a 2nd Tiger Ace but it didn't change anything, I took it with the 2 Jacksons.

we finally won the game :D

After this match, I thought the Jackson was a beast... na, couple of other games later I understood my opponents were just worst than me :D

Nice story, you got a replay for this? I'd love to see someone being able to call in a 2nd Tiger Ace!
17 Mar 2015, 03:17 AM

Nice story, you got a replay for this? I'd love to see someone being able to call in a 2nd Tiger Ace!

:snfCHVGame:
17 Mar 2015, 03:31 AM
Donator 11

Best experience or story I've had so far is when I deleted it for a week or two.
17 Mar 2015, 05:45 AM

Eagleheart gifted me Tiger Ace commander and in a 2v2 I used it to pull a comeback from in my base with less than 100 VPs when we had only a few units left against multiple IS2s several T34s and a swarm of infantry. Epic troll game.
17 Mar 2015, 08:43 AM

Ahaha, yes maybe it was not a second Tiger Ace but a Tiger, or maybe it was the other guy who call it. I played that game in June/July last year, so I just remember that I took down 4 Tigers + 1 panther and for sure one was an Ace. And no, no more replay for that :wave:
17 Mar 2015, 09:31 AM

Not long ago we won a game with 4 VPs left. You all know what those games tend to look like at the end with final minutes desperado pushes and raining arty on VPs from both sides, but
my most epic memory was from CoH1: a 4v4 same kind of last push win on a bombed out map, my base completely wiped, and only ranger call-ins available.

Best experience or story I've had so far is when I deleted it for a week or two.

But still lingering on the forum to spread resentment. Great focus.
17 Mar 2015, 11:00 AM

You know how sometimes if you switch factions while searching you don't get any commanders? This is basically the opposite of that. I'll dig through my image folder to see If I can find the the screens I took, was a while ago.

I know there was an image posted a while ago of an OKW player with Soviet commanders, which never happened to me.

yes, it happens sometimes, but when you choose a commander, nothing comes up except those available to that faction. For example, it's happened to me a few times I was playing Wehr, and the system gave me OKW commanders, once I picked the Breakthrough and no option came available. Another time, I choose fortification (as Wehr) and I could only access the Pak43 (cause the Pak43) is available to Wehr, as well.
17 Mar 2015, 11:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2015, 16:34 PMEsxile
I was new in the game, couple of days after WFA release, I haven't play COH2 since 6 months. 2vs2 Moskow winter random match.

I play really badly, my random mate not better and our opponents not much better. At some point me and my allied are completely repelled to our base, almost no more infantry, same goes for the Axis but they have a panther, 2 tigers and a Tiger Ace on the field.

I manage to save a Jackson from destruction and repair next to my base (top right) The guy in front of me decide to push to finish me but at the same time I manage to call a second Jackson. With a bit of micro I take the panther down and start to charge on the map with my two jacksons, my two last units on the field at this time. I find a 1st tiger and charge it, I pass on his rear and couple of shots later kill it. (don't ask me how honestly)

Time to repair, my two Jacksons are vet2. I continue the roaming, 2 Jacksons still unsupported and found the 2nd tiger, same method, charge and pass in his rear, with vet2 the tiger cannot do much, that was impressive. Almost when the tiger is down, the tiger Ace show up and I do the same... charge pass on his rear and BAM, Tiger Ace down, two Jacksons vet3.

If I remember well, he directly called a 2nd Tiger Ace but it didn't change anything, I took it with the 2 Jacksons.

we finally won the game :D

After this match, I thought the Jackson was a beast... na, couple of other games later I understood my opponents were just worst than me :D

my friend, if you wanna make up a dream/story at least make it right! ;P :oops:

You are saying that you played 2v2 as allies
Your opponents had 2 tigers and a tiger Ace
this is fine so far
But where the second tiger ace comes from?!! :huhsign::megusta::thumbsup:
17 Mar 2015, 12:14 PM

My best story? Hehe

Kongiskubel surviving 180ammo dircet hit from B4 with injured gunner :snfPeter:

17 Mar 2015, 12:52 PM

My best story? Hehe

Kongiskubel surviving 180ammo dircet hit from B4 with injured gunner :snfPeter:

:snfPeter:
17 Mar 2015, 12:55 PM
17 Mar 2015, 12:57 PM

My most amazing coh 2 story happened quite recently, where i was playing againts panzergrenadier angreifein (very good top wehrmacht player, or atleast he used to be) and the situation was that i was winning the early game with conscripts, but later on he got a stug E. I got a t-34/76 to counter the STUG E. I set up a flank, and begin flanking his stug E. Just as i start flanking, the game freezes and says "connection lost recconecting". This goes on for like 30 seconds or so. Eventually it recconects, and everything he has is dead. STUG E dead, PaK dead, grens dead and my t-34 is still alive somehow. Guess that flank was so good didin't even need any input for 30 seconds to suceed :D
17 Mar 2015, 13:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2015, 11:13 AMAladdin

my friend, if you wanna make up a dream/story at least make it right! ;P :oops:

You are saying that you played 2v2 as allies
Your opponents had 2 tigers and a tiger Ace
this is fine so far
But where the second tiger ace comes from?!! :huhsign::megusta::thumbsup:

Amazing story isn't it? OK OK, so it was for sure a simple tiger that was called at last. Memeries always try to make it better:clap:
17 Mar 2015, 13:51 PM

My best moments are when people comment things like "Forgot the MNF tag?" under Imperial Dane's casts that have me in them. :foreveralone:
17 Mar 2015, 17:20 PM

4v4 city 17 and me (usf) and effennewbie (su) are south spawn right side. I'm airborne and go Lt. Enemy is just coming back midgame from our infantry push(we had fuel). I just saw a p4 and the other guy has ostwind. I am getting major and newbie has a t34. I'm running from the ostwind and slowly dragging at at gun up. The p4 hits one of my mines. Then he found my ambo with ostwind so I retreat my troops leaving at gun one rifle and m20 on field. Newbie chasing OSTwind away... One more hit and it's dead. I literally drove m20 halfway across the map, blast through a fence right in front of ostwind and roadblock him. Newbie kills ostwind. Unfortunately the p4 was only a hair away and my m20 died same time as ostwind. My at gun sets up and starts on rear of p4 just as newbie starts on it with t34. When it brewed up.... ragequit from both ostheer on our side.

You can't understand how epic the m20 block was unless you saw it. I lol'ed so hard I cried.
17 Mar 2015, 18:18 PM

Quited 1v1s.
Played Kappatch. :snfPeter:
My teammate stole my Jacksons during repairs and sent them to death.
Vet 3 USF MHT in 2v2. usfusf
Broke the ice under a TA.
Captured a Kübel with Paratroopers just after I dropped them on the map. 6 guys in a Kübel. :megusta:

Edit: Sniper squad got one-shotted by a PAK at long range during March Deployment.
17 Mar 2015, 18:19 PM

best story? stopped playing it :snfPeter:
17 Mar 2015, 18:43 PM

My best moments are when people comment things like "Forgot the MNF tag?" under Imperial Dane's casts that have me in them. :foreveralone:

That is hilarious because I just watched your match today. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9b_NpQHdnc

You played pretty well. I liked that late M20.
17 Mar 2015, 18:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2015, 12:57 PMBurts
My most amazing coh 2 story happened quite recently, where i was playing againts panzergrenadier angreifein (very good top wehrmacht player, or atleast he used to be) and the situation was that i was winning the early game with conscripts, but later on he got a stug E. I got a t-34/76 to counter the STUG E. I set up a flank, and begin flanking his stug E. Just as i start flanking, the game freezes and says "connection lost recconecting". This goes on for like 30 seconds or so. Eventually it recconects, and everything he has is dead. STUG E dead, PaK dead, grens dead and my t-34 is still alive somehow. Guess that flank was so good didin't even need any input for 30 seconds to suceed :D

LOL
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS