Login

russian armor

Ostheer - MG42

PAGES (29)down
18 Mar 2015, 07:24 AM

What happens in 1 vs 1?Are the poor oppressed allies still 'forced' to use cheese against wehr to deal with OPW.Lol .Talk abt a lame excuse.If ost is ffine,OKW is fine as well and needs buff vs maxim.

"OPW" is the "scourge of God" for Allied and a payback for ostheer current state :p. But not for long it will. Patch is comming, things will be "balanced" again (AKA allied will be able to safely blob again without fear of overnurfed "OPW"). You'll see. Ah, so manny victories for my USF boys :clap:. I'll play "OPW" again when they will balance it back after they will make it shit with this March patch.
18 Mar 2015, 12:16 PM

The biggest Forum Fighter are those who hide their playercard, what a surprise.
18 Mar 2015, 13:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Mar 2015, 07:24 AMJohnnyB

"OPW" is the "scourge of God" for Allied and a payback for ostheer current state :p. But not for long it will. Patch is comming, things will be "balanced" again (AKA allied will be able to safely blob again without fear of overnurfed "OPW"). You'll see. Ah, so manny victories for my USF boys :clap:. I'll play "OPW" again when they will balance it back after they will make it shit with this March patch.

At least, you will be able to micro more with OPKW to see who is really a better player. Cheers to Axis only players!
18 Mar 2015, 15:59 PM

Permanently Banned

U can have 3-4 rifles early on easy.Lategame u can ad 2-3 paras

18 Mar 2015, 16:05 PM

You can, but I assume Queen "5 Ass grens" Rachet wouldn't know that you could.
18 Mar 2015, 16:25 PM

Permanently Banned

Disagree pzgrens don't need more DPS or accuracy at all but survivability,they lose 1/4 dps with first member loss which is quick.Their cost-effectiveness is horrendous which is why u won't see them as AI in competitive matches.

While .7 received accuracy would be nice, I really think .8 is just fine. Pgrens become very good with veterancy, IMO pgrens right now are pretty average but not terrible. I think a mid range slight dps buff would do well but I won't hold my breath. Its fallschirmjagers as well that I think needs .8 received accuracy at vet1.
18 Mar 2015, 16:38 PM

Axis tide on the Rise much agression and namecalling
18 Mar 2015, 16:49 PM

Hm? You can actually do that pretty easily, this is nothing out of the ordinary.
18 Mar 2015, 16:56 PM

Hm? You can actually do that pretty easily, this is nothing out of the ordinary.

USF man power drain is substantial due to Rifles and Paras's high reinforcement cost. You have to make a decision if you want to spend high amount of man power on a second Paratrooper squad or building another tank, as we all know USF needs multiple medium tanks for 1 KT (not to mention Major huge pop cap).

Certainly it is possible to have two Paras late game, but this means you have lost majority of your Rifles, Lieutenants, Captains and tanks.
18 Mar 2015, 17:00 PM

USF man power drain is substantial due to Rifles and Paras's high reinforcement cost. You have to make a decision if you want to spend high amount of man power on a second Paratrooper squad or building another tank, as we all know USF needs multiple medium tanks for 1 KT (not to mention Major huge pop cap).

Certainly it is possible to have two Paras late game, but this means you have lost majority of your Rifles, Lieutenants, Captains and tanks.

You can get Para's at 3 CP, and should be getting them to replace your rifle losses. At only 4 riflemen it's fairly easy to get Para's when they become available.

Like hell if I give a shit about keeping my Rifles around when I get Para's with 1919's or Tompsons.
18 Mar 2015, 17:05 PM

You can get Para's at 3 CP, and should be getting them to replace your rifle losses. At only 4 riflemen it's fairly easy to get Para's when they become available.

Like hell if I give a shit about keeping my Rifles around when I get Para's with 1919's or Tompsons.

Yes 1 squad is fine, but two at 3 CP? You need the man power for tanks/tech.
18 Mar 2015, 17:06 PM

Hm? Why would you go LT and Cpt with Airborne? Going Cpt with Airborne is unpopular to start with and does not usually synergise well with the doctrine, and getting both Lt and Cpt is a categorically a teching failure on the US players part.
As for the KT....a KT?
I see a KT in one out of 20 games against OKW, give or take and for him to be able to get there you've already lost midgame, not to mention there is also OH.
US is indeed manpower intensive but then again most people tend to micro them rather too aggressively.
18 Mar 2015, 17:09 PM

Hm? Why would you go LT and Cpt with Airborne? Going Cpt with Airborne is unpopular to start with and does not usually synergise well with the doctrine, and getting both Lt and Cpt is a categorically a teching failure on the US players part.
As for the KT....a KT?
I see a KT in one out of 20 games against OKW, give or take and for him to be able to get there you've already lost midgame, not to mention there is also OH.
US is indeed manpower intensive but then again most people tend to micro them rather too aggressively.

I should've worded this differently, just saying LT or Capt. I see KT every game that passes 15min mark. You can still win games mid-game vs OKW btw with amazing micro skills lol.
18 Mar 2015, 17:09 PM

Yes 1 squad is fine, but two at 3 CP? You need the man power for tanks/tech.

I mean more replacing your Rifles as they die, for instance with another commander if I lose a squad I need to get another rifle one, but with Airborne I just get another Para squad to replace a lost rifle one.

I tend to get a MP float late game thanks to USF tanks not really costing that much MP wise and teching goes by fairly quick, I'm only stretched early game.
18 Mar 2015, 17:12 PM

I should've worded this differently, just saying LT or Capt. I see KT every game that passes 15min mark. You can still win games mid-game vs OKW btw with amazing micro skills lol.

I take it you play 4v4 then?
Because in 1v1, a KT is by no means a given even if the game passes the 1 hour mark....;)
18 Mar 2015, 17:35 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

And still the uninformed axis team game player will continue to discuss balance, not having any clue what it's like to play Americans in 1v1

Alex. Simply letting rifles die so you can replace them with paras early on is pure stupidity. and is just wrong
A four rifle build+LT.,+Smoke+AA HT with multiple paras will drain your MP to hilariously low levelsZ to the point where you will float fuel because you don't have the manpower for a tank, OR an airdropped atg. Which means you're helpess to vehicles.
Yeah that's fine in 4v4. And 3v3, and works in 2v2 if you crutch soviet player for AT.

Try that bs against anyone with a brain in 1v1 SINCE WERE TALKING 1v1 BALANCE,and you'll get your teeth smashed in since you have no idea what you're talking about. This thread is a joke and needs to be locked 100 times over.
18 Mar 2015, 17:52 PM

I don't just let them die, but squad wipes happen lol. If your going to replace your infantry later on you replace them with something better if you can.

Still though just lol at CNC having a melt down because we implied USF isn't in fact impossible to play.

EDIT: and he said 4 rifles over the entire period of the game.
18 Mar 2015, 17:54 PM

I don't just let them die, but squad wipes happen lol. If your going to replace your infantry later on you replace them with something better if you can.

Still though just lol at CNC having a melt down because we implied USF isn't in fact impossible to play.

If you lose rifles, you lose the game. 4 rifles and 3 paratroopers is waaaaay too crazy.

18 Mar 2015, 17:58 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

You don't let them do anything because you have never played a 1v1 with any faction. You're just making up these wishful thinking but-I-watch-stream sscenarios, when again you just talk out your ass.
Squad wipes happen? I thought USF was invincible and rolled over ostheer with impunity and devastation thanks to unlimited manpower and lack of weakness?
18 Mar 2015, 18:00 PM

Much mg42 talk going on here.
PAGES (29)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment