Login

russian armor

Demos

1 Jan 2015, 17:38 PM

There you have it folks. Should you argue that in a computer game an axis faction needs to be beefed up to make the experience more enjoyable, you are a nazi. And a pederast. Obviously.
1 Jan 2015, 17:39 PM
Donator 33

Haha +1

I thought exactly the same :lol:
1 Jan 2015, 18:04 PM

There you have it folks. Should you argue that in a computer game an axis faction needs to be beefed up to make the experience more enjoyable, you are a nazi. And a pederast. Obviously.

Yep exactly that. Especially if your picture is either a nazi general or one of their insignias, your signature is a quote from the nazi propaganda and your user name consists of SS, Fuhrer and so on and it happens that in every thread you argue how axis should be more powerful cause its more fun like that.

Now regarding the pederast since I never mentioned it you must be talking from your personal experience.
1 Jan 2015, 18:17 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

TLDR u need to be a pro to win as allies. That's true because i said it and if u say otherwise u are stupid fanboy and also a nazi

You miss the point and basically Ciez adress it.

"Moral of the story - it is easy to be decent with Axis and easy to be sub-par as Allies because for the most part the Allies take more finesse, team-work and execution. Sure Axis is absolutely "easier" to play, but their potential is more limited."

Note1: OKW is the "easy" faction not OH. Unless you can play 3v3+ and rely on your partners and gamemode to account for the mp drain which comes from your teching.
Note2: this is mostly adressing 2v2+ since 1v1 is mostly balanced besides OHvsUSF and OH relying on the same ol playstyle and commanders against SU.

1 Jan 2015, 18:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jan 2015, 18:04 PMmrako

Yep exactly that. Especially if your picture is either a nazi general or one of their insignias, your signature is a quote from the nazi propaganda and your user name consists of SS, Fuhrer and so on and it happens that in every thread you argue how axis should be more powerful cause its more fun like that.

Now regarding the pederast since I never mentioned it you must be talking from your personal experience.

Yawn. You gonna be this immature, or can we act like the adults we hopefully are for once? Non sequitur rings a bell?
1 Jan 2015, 20:48 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Post #79 invised, for repeating previously invised post #64. Please do not :)

Back to topic

2 Jan 2015, 13:52 PM

Demo charges are quite expensive tho. I understand your anger when you get squad wipe while capping the point, it still involves someone paying attention and blowing your unit up.
It also requires eng's to place it and you can detect it and blow it up with nade or avoid it.

You get same effect (squad wipes) while capping point from cheap mortar that requires no micro nor someone paying attention whatsoever.

There are a lot of other things that are far more broken and annoying than demo charge IMHO

2 Jan 2015, 14:04 PM

Demo charges are quite expensive tho. I understand your anger when you get squad wipe while capping the point

Well, if someone got wiped by demo while taking point it's not demo's fault.
Demos are planted usually in the middle of the point or next to obvious covers so why don't you cap the point at the end of circle, away from that obvious covers? It's so easy...
But I love the most players who are blobbing while taking points.
3 squads in the center of the point where demos is planted, are alway welcome :D

And by the way. Detect demo, throw a grenade and yes, you just disarmed demo!!
2 Jan 2015, 14:22 PM

Demos are planted usually in the middle of the point or next to obvious covers so why don't you cap the point at the end of circle, away from that obvious covers? It's so easy...
3 squads in the center of the point where demos is planted, are alway welcome :D

A grenade doesn't always destroy the demo for whatever reason, I have seen demolition charges which took 2 grenades to blow up.

And even if I have to spend "only" 30 munition every time to counter a demolition charge, which also requires me to always have one minesweeper squad (another 30 munition) walking together with a Volksgrenadier or Grenadier squad, as well as having my eyes on them all the time because those squads aren't going to do these things on their own and could get blown up at any time I am not watching (the Pioneer will also actually walk automatically towards the Demolition charge when standing still and detecting it, putting it at risk), it is pretty ridiculous.

Not everyone puts their Demo exactly in the middle of a capturing point from my experience.

edit: Corrected mistake.
2 Jan 2015, 14:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jan 2015, 14:22 PMgokkel

A grenade doesn't always destroy the demo for whatever reason, I have seen demolition charges which took 2 grenades to blow up.

And even if I have to spend "only" 30 munition every time to counter a 60 munition demolition charge, which also requires me to always have one minesweeper squad (another 30 munition) walking together with a Volksgrenadier or Grenadier squad, as well as having my eyes on them all the time because those squads aren't going to do these things on their own and could get blown up at any time I am not watching (the Pioneer will also actually walk automatically towards the Demolition charge when standing still and detecting it, putting it at risk), it is pretty ridiculous.

Not everyone puts their Demo exactly in the middle of a capturing point from my experience.

60???
I belive you meant 90.
2 Jan 2015, 14:27 PM

60???
I belive you meant 90.

You are right, sorry.
2 Jan 2015, 14:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jan 2015, 14:22 PMgokkel

Correct. I, for one, put it at the side to kill a squad. :oops: there goes my secret. :D
2 Jan 2015, 14:36 PM

Makes me think, would at least help if (Sturm)Pioniere would also get some ranged ability to detonate demolition charges, like a grenade, when they upgrade to sweepers. That would allow them to remove Demolition Charges on their own without suiciding themselves. Could have also a small munition cost attached if necessary.
2 Jan 2015, 17:09 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

-Grenades don't clear mines AND demos 100% of the time.
-OKW minesweeper range is like 5 while other sweepers are like 15. (Pulling numbers of my ass but it's something like that)

2 Jan 2015, 17:43 PM

poor germans.... have to use micro to kill demos....

lets nerf demos because germans shouldnt use micro at all!
2 Jan 2015, 19:35 PM

-Grenades don't clear mines AND demos 100% of the time.
-OKW minesweeper range is like 5 while other sweepers are like 15. (Pulling numbers of my ass but it's something like that)

Demos should remain the same but all of those things you listed should be addressed.
3 Jan 2015, 01:59 AM

I am not sure are you agreeing or disagreeing with me here?

Your writing style and what you are saying sounds like you are disagreeing with me, yet you pretty much repeated what I said as a counter argument to my argument.

Very confusing

3 Jan 2015, 02:54 AM

I think all demos should have a 5 second timer like para demos. That way you can still blow houses or fortifications with them but no more squad wiping madness. Mines are sufficiently lethal and fair for all parties. Also, why doesn't the USF have an AP mine again?
3 Jan 2015, 03:07 AM
Patrion 28

they need their armour reduced at a minimum and, if spio sweepers actually do have a lower detection range, it needs to be buffed.
3 Jan 2015, 08:21 AM

I am not sure are you agreeing or disagreeing with me here?

Your writing style and what you are saying sounds like you are disagreeing with me, yet you pretty much repeated what I said as a counter argument to my argument.

Very confusing

No, no. You said that you understand anger when lose squad while taking point.
I just expanded your statement and laughed at that people, for example: I was taking point with my whole blob and demo wiped me!!! Nerf demo!!
Beautiful view ^^
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 35
South Africa 1
Germany 625
Peru 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L