Login

russian armor

Patch 08/12/14

PAGES (11)down
9 Dec 2014, 08:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2014, 08:10 AMFlamee

I don't know who he is (nobody does), maybe he is a second account of some Relic worker, somehow he manages to deliver every piece of news before Relic to coh2.org. :huhsign:

Oh, okay.

For what it's worth, I think it highly unlikely that Relic would release two major patches in one week. I don't think it's ever happened before (discounting hotfixes). I am happy to be proved wrong, though.

FYI, the Tiger gun barrel is fixed. nacho and I just tested it. :D
and
9 Dec 2014, 08:51 AM

Someone got a ballpark estimate of how better the performance is?
9 Dec 2014, 09:06 AM

I like the way everyone rages their minds about a bug patch.
The real balance patch is coming soon guys...

How the hell do you know? Relic doesn't bother to tell the general public. Why should we give the time of day to your hopes just because you MIGHT have some secret knowledge?

It's a taunt from Relic and a lot of people are gonna refuse to give them any false hope for it.
9 Dec 2014, 09:22 AM

I am so disgusted at the moment from this community. Some of you don't deserve a new patch or anything. All you can do is complain, complain, complain.
Why is this not fixed and why not this also :*(:*(:*(.

Get over your selfs you ungrateful brads!!!
9 Dec 2014, 09:29 AM
Patrion 310

I am so disgusted at the moment from this community. Some of you don't deserve a new patch or anything. All you can do is complain, complain, complain.

+1
Awesome patch. Awesome to see support is still there. Must be really resource intensive.
9 Dec 2014, 09:37 AM

I like the way everyone rages their minds about a bug patch.
The real balance patch is coming soon guys...

People tend to forget that fixing bugs is a more important than balance issues. Balance is very important but bug fixes and performance improvements are always welcome and are top priorities.
9 Dec 2014, 09:39 AM

I was about to quit CoH2 if this changelog would be decemebr patch :snfBarton:
9 Dec 2014, 09:41 AM

ungrateful brads!!!

Poor Brad :foreveralone:

Not sure why they're buffing jagdtiger anti-inf now. Did someone ask for the thing to get turned to Super ISU? Bug fixes are fine, but would be nice to see some of the bigger gameplay bugs fixed rather than these super minor issues.
9 Dec 2014, 09:46 AM

+1
9 Dec 2014, 09:48 AM

Permanently Banned
Yes, buff JT more and nerf ISU more. Because OKW isn't superior to everything yet..
9 Dec 2014, 09:49 AM
Donator 11

I like that patch more than any ballance patch they could make. Ballance patches are quite frequent while optimisation patch is sth we're waiting for since lounch. Fps is better by about 10% right now. Taking into consideration what they wrote in the patchnotes it should be even better (and i mean much much better) on cpu-bottlenecked rigs but sadly I cannot test it as all my computers are gpu-bottlenecked in coh2.

Btw, for ppl using HDDs: I recommend defragmenting the partition you have coh2 installed on before testing the changes as every patch (including this one) will radically slow down your loading time if you do not and you may think it's the foult of patch.
9 Dec 2014, 09:54 AM

If this patch brought some performance optimisation, that alone would have been enough! All you crying babies shut up allready, bugs and weak performance were ruining the game worst than balance. I have to try it out when I'm back home before saying "Good job Relic".
9 Dec 2014, 09:59 AM

I thought you already did?
9 Dec 2014, 10:03 AM
Patrion 14

If this patch brought some performance optimisation, that alone would have been enough! All you crying babies shut up allready, bugs and weak performance were ruining the game worst than balance. I have to try it out when I'm back home before saying "Good job Relic".

+1.

everybody cried about performance performance performance since forever and now they are still whining.

thx relic for the performance patch, i doubted it would ever happen
9 Dec 2014, 10:07 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Let's see how much the performances have improved tho :P
9 Dec 2014, 10:14 AM
Patrion 26

cruzz any ninja changes?
9 Dec 2014, 10:14 AM

9 Dec 2014, 10:17 AM
Patrion 27

The thing is, players would be totally happy with this patch right now and even focus on the performance improvements IF Relic would post on their forum or on coh2.org and give us simple estimates of what kind and when patches will be released. since Relic leaves the community in the dark we end up with no information, scared & frustrated and only have one culprit to accuse for our discomfort. Kappa
9 Dec 2014, 10:21 AM

everybody cried about performance performance performance since forever and now they are still whining.

Haven't tested it so can't say how much of an effect they have, but I note that there is no mention of fixing the current freeze --> fast forward thing that seems to be happening atleast once every single game, nor any mention of fixing the delayed start you sometimes get where you start 10-30 seconds after the other players, etc. I don't really care about improvements to average FPS, because while performance there has also clearly worsened with the release of WFA and patches after it, it's still passable. But the performance extremes are what truly annoy me, and atleast the notes don't mention anything that would imply them being improved.
9 Dec 2014, 10:22 AM

cruzz any ninja changes?

It's not really a ninja change per se as they mentioned it was being made into more of a barrage weapon, but the ISU support fire ability now has a huge AOE to rival that of the ISU152 HE rounds. Enjoy your squadwiping axis long range heavy. Also ISU AP rounds can stun jagdtiger again. That's about it really.

Edit: whoops, accidentally posted new reply instead of editing. Oh well
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight