Pathfinding
Posts: 4630 | Subs: 2
I lost too many units cause of this rotation issue...
Posts: 1003
Jacksons only shine in open space.

Posts: 70
This is reason, why USF sucks late in team battles. One rush PzG and your Jakcskons are in dust.
Jacksons only shine in open space.
I pretty much agree. Jackson pathing is the most frustrating thing about CoH2 and is the primary reason why USF seems to underperform so badly during the late-game. I can't count the number of times my Jacksons have eaten multiple pak rounds because they've decided to spin in place instead of actually reversing away.
Posts: 4928

Posts: 640
14 Posts: 10665 | Subs: 9
Posts: 4928
Posts: 2070
Posts: 1355


1 Posts: 1277

Posts: 105
Posts: 210
Posts: 1585 | Subs: 1

Posts: 7
Posts: 151
14 Posts: 10665 | Subs: 9

plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose. = nothing changes......
Posts: 4630 | Subs: 2
Lost a game because of that

I wonder why pathing problems are mostly occur with USF... The most fragile units that need great pathing have the worst pathing

Posts: 344
Posts: 4630 | Subs: 2
Use the reatreat button for reverse or tanks will autorotate.
Ekhem... I used reverse button in this case.
Livestreams
|
|
|
21 | ||
|
|
|
6 | ||
|
|
|
48 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.830145.851+3
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
vicclubanet
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Welcome our newest member, Qwyjwduj
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM




