Login

russian armor

Whats about allies that need nurfing soo bad?

10 Aug 2014, 11:09 AM

Permanently Banned
So many threads are being created saying that allies are OP? Why is that? I see very little threads listing out the over performing axis units.

I mean ever where its allies are OP in "X". And axis need buff in "y".

Let me state my case. Usf is very good in 1v1, but not as good as Wehrmacht. Usf is also very weak in team games. Usf also lacks early Mg's Strong non-doc arty. and the only faction without a heavy tank. Imo rifles dont need any nurfing. If u think rifles are overperforming, plz state the other units needed to compensate. Honestly if u want volks to beat rifles (like a constantly hear them compared to) Then u must list units that will compensate for rifle nurf. Im sticking to riflemen because i feel people forget that this is basically the main strength of the faction. Nurfing them bring the entire faction down.

Now for Soviets. I honestly see no problem with them. Mabey the ISU

Plz be construtive. Way too many people want to nurf allies and buff axis. Axis already have the majority of the player base during matchmaking.

Now tell me what Allied units need nurfing? im open to changing my mind.
10 Aug 2014, 11:40 AM

...Way too many people want to nurf allies and buff axis. Axis already have the majority of the player base during matchmaking. ...

You just answered your own question about why the majority of balance suggestions are to nerf allies and buff axis.
10 Aug 2014, 12:18 PM

High difference in the search in matchmaking still means that both sides are almost equally split, since it does not count players already searching. Besides that I wouldn't give much for most written balance wise on these forums. A lot of people come to them after they lost a game to vent their anger. Besides that I wouldn't even mind it that much. Relic reads the forums, but they do not magically obey to whatever is written there. I myself also take a lot of this with a huge grain of salt, which is getting mined by a nice fellow.
10 Aug 2014, 12:36 PM

So many threads are being created saying that allies are OP? Why is that? I see very little threads listing out the over performing axis units.

I mean ever where its allies are OP in "X". And axis need buff in "y".

Let me state my case. Usf is very good in 1v1, but not as good as Wehrmacht. Usf is also very weak in team games. Usf also lacks early Mg's Strong non-doc arty. and the only faction without a heavy tank. Imo rifles dont need any nurfing. If u think rifles are overperforming, plz state the other units needed to compensate. Honestly if u want volks to beat rifles (like a constantly hear them compared to) Then u must list units that will compensate for rifle nurf. Im sticking to riflemen because i feel people forget that this is basically the main strength of the faction. Nurfing them bring the entire faction down.

Now for Soviets. I honestly see no problem with them. Mabey the ISU

Plz be construtive. Way too many people want to nurf allies and buff axis. Axis already have the majority of the player base during matchmaking.

Now tell me what Allied units need nurfing? im open to changing my mind.

This people are really noobs,
I hope Relic will not give a shit of the Words of them.
I win nearly every Game with OKW in Teamgames.
2v2,3v3,4v4 .... It's very easy. Just begin with 2 Sturmpioneers.
10 Aug 2014, 12:39 PM

Permanently Banned

This people are really noobs,
I hope Relic will not give a shit of the Words of them.
I win nearly every Game with OKW in Teamgames.
2v2,3v3,4v4 .... It's very easy. Just begin with 2 Sturmpioneers.

Your kidding right. Starting with two Strums is suicide.
10 Aug 2014, 12:42 PM

And yet, volk, volks and 2nd sturmpio is one of the basic strats.
10 Aug 2014, 13:20 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post10 Aug 2014, 12:42 PMKatitof

And yet, volk, volks and 2nd sturmpio is one of the basic strats.

Im saying Two Strums straught up is suicide. Strums are heavily overated and cost an arm and leg to reinforce. They get mauled by blobs and IMO are pretty sucky cost sappers and dont scale well at all.
10 Aug 2014, 14:14 PM

Is there a site where we can check the up to date W/L ratios of different factions at different player counts?

I think this would help with conversations like this.
10 Aug 2014, 14:15 PM

If you'd notice, it's not all against the Allies, it's mainly against Soviets and also retweaking Ostheer (which hasn't been touched for ages).

Soviets have had controversial units before WFA. Most threads are complaining about the "cheeseyness" of Maxims, ISU (heavy tanks) and m3 flamers / triple snipers. They are harder to counter than to utilise by your opponent, that's for sure. Although some units maybe need a little toning down, a lot of the complaints and suggestions for nerfing are exaggerated.
10 Aug 2014, 20:30 PM

Easy Eight, needs a cost increase of 15, from 135 to 150.

M15 should be moved to T3, trade with AT Gun.
10 Aug 2014, 22:14 PM

No it's not

I can show you. Some Strats with OKW. If u are intrested :)
OKW is really strong in Team Games. up of 2v2-4v4
10 Aug 2014, 22:15 PM

IT's quit easier to play OKW instead of Allys (At 2v2)
Many people like it to have it easy. Thats the Reason why the Majority plays Axis.

I remember a Time, where it was balanced well and there was 40-50% Soviets ;-) Or more.
10 Aug 2014, 22:20 PM

Ahhh..the typical The enemy faction is easier, mine is harder :snfAmi:
10 Aug 2014, 22:26 PM

I problem I find with the allies, I me being a allied fanboy, is that allies are boring to play, especially the USF, rifles and Sherman is all you build and the Jackson, all you build as USF, very boring... now Russians is a bit more diversified, but most players in team games spam maxims.... Axis to have a lot more combined arms involved making it more interesting to as play
10 Aug 2014, 23:37 PM

Dear scissors, paper is OP.

- Rock.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment