Login

russian armor

Whats about allies that need nurfing soo bad?

11 Aug 2014, 02:38 AM
Honorary Member Badge

okay guys did some cleaning hopefully that takes care of most of it. I invised the posts for either flaming and trolling/defamation or offtopic.

lets try to stay on topic if you don't have anything to say don't saying anything it helps me, other mods, and the forum as a whole. One of my goals here is to not have to lock/invis every thread because it gets out of hand. whether that be flaming and trolling, derailing the thread beyond repair, etc... instead the thread should just die out because no one has anything constructive to say. (well in a perfect world) which is where it sounds like quite a few of you are at. :)
11 Aug 2014, 06:39 AM

Its clear you can speak english well enough. Saying "u", "plz" and "nurf" just makes it seem like you are deliberately trolling and not actually sincere in your posts.

As I said, no offense intended. Just an observation and suggestion.
11 Aug 2014, 07:26 AM

Its clear you can speak english well enough. Saying "u", "plz" and "nurf" just makes it seem like you are deliberately trolling and not actually sincere in your posts.

As I said, no offense intended. Just an observation and suggestion.

I disagree typing those = trolling.
11 Aug 2014, 09:52 AM

So I finally had some games as US and og boy how easy to play they are :)
I struggled a bit at first due to pretty good MG42 play from the Wermaht player but everything changed when I managed to pick up some Bars. I just walked into MG positions taking them out one after another without even trying and in the open. Ambulance allowed me to not only reinforce my men but heal them as well at the same time, the only "downside" I had to "click" the ability each time. Crazy micro. I picked some zookas for AT support and was waiting for E8. By the time I got 9 CP I had fuel for 2 of these and some amount saved for the 3rd one.
I guess I'll be playing US for a while now. I didn't even try these AA truck everyone is talking about.
11 Aug 2014, 12:31 PM

Get to higher levels, people learn how to counter basic US strats.
11 Aug 2014, 13:10 PM

The USF's Lieutenant has insane DPS for his cost and comes out too early (3 M1s, 1 BAR, 1 Thompson), they are capable of countering every german infantry early-on. It should be a unit designed to support the rifles, not being a rape-machine.

Then E8s, M1919s and flamer rifles are too powerfull and spammable atm.
11 Aug 2014, 17:30 PM

Get to higher levels, people learn how to counter basic US strats.

My ally team ELO is quite high and my opponents weren't noobs.
11 Aug 2014, 23:52 PM

My ally team ELO is quite high and my opponents weren't noobs.

My 1v1 USA ELO is quite high, but even there where USA is at its strongest I still lose quite regularly. My first probably 12-13 games I had a huge winning streak with only a couple of losses, but around rank 250 I hit a brick wall and my opponents are regularly defeating me.

Play more games, especially team games, and the odds of finding opponents where you will be stomped into the ground increase exponentially. I'm not saying your opponents were noobs, but not everyone is good at fending off aggressive early USA play, and sometimes you just get lucky, or catch a good player on an off day. It's also possible that they weren't noobs, but you were just better! Certainly there is a lot of room for explanation beyond "USA is easy mode, scrubs!"
12 Aug 2014, 00:10 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Idk about you guys or the version of game you're playing but when my riflemen regardless of their upgrade definitely do not charge well placed and supported MGs head-on and rape them without being suppressed and wiped out,unless they use smoke.

My lieutenant also tends to take casualties against anything stronger than a unupgraded gren or a volk...and i'd assume that is intended.
12 Aug 2014, 00:16 AM
Patrion 14

Frikadelle, if you keep derailing threads, I'm afraid we're gonna be drastic with you.

I got a challenge for the lot of you. If it's possible to keep a balance thread decent and constructive, you'll get one Klugster E-kiss, how about that?
12 Aug 2014, 00:27 AM

My 1v1 USA ELO is quite high, but even there where USA is at its strongest I still lose quite regularly. My first probably 12-13 games I had a huge winning streak with only a couple of losses, but around rank 250 I hit a brick wall and my opponents are regularly defeating me.

Play more games, especially team games, and the odds of finding opponents where you will be stomped into the ground increase exponentially. I'm not saying your opponents were noobs, but not everyone is good at fending off aggressive early USA play, and sometimes you just get lucky, or catch a good player on an off day. It's also possible that they weren't noobs, but you were just better! Certainly there is a lot of room for explanation beyond "USA is easy mode, scrubs!"

I only loose a team game when my random team mate doesn't know what to do. I had very few team games that were actually balanced "skill" wise. Usually is one team stomping another.
I guess what I am trying to say is I've lost more games due to luck of cooperation than to balance issues.
12 Aug 2014, 00:42 AM

So I finally had some games as US and og boy how easy to play they are :)
I struggled a bit at first due to pretty good MG42 play from the Wermaht player but everything changed when I managed to pick up some Bars. I just walked into MG positions taking them out one after another without even trying and in the open. Ambulance allowed me to not only reinforce my men but heal them as well at the same time, the only "downside" I had to "click" the ability each time. Crazy micro. I picked some zookas for AT support and was waiting for E8. By the time I got 9 CP I had fuel for 2 of these and some amount saved for the 3rd one.
I guess I'll be playing US for a while now. I didn't even try these AA truck everyone is talking about.

im not sure how a 'good' wehrmacht player is letting your rifles run rampant in his lines without upgraded grens supporting his mg42s. good luck trying to assault that combo with just rifles alone.
12 Aug 2014, 06:23 AM

Frikadelle, if you keep derailing threads, I'm afraid we're gonna be drastic with you.

I got a challenge for the lot of you. If it's possible to keep a balance thread decent and constructive, you'll get one Klugster E-kiss, how about that?
I can do my part to keep the thread decent but I ain't interested in the kiss of death.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight