Login

russian armor

Demolition

5 Aug 2014, 14:39 PM

So far, only soviets have demolition available
These little 1-shot squad little bastards are completely invisible :o

It is completely invisible, the building time is same as mines (exploit is, if you only have 1 man in the squad, building time unchanged); for 90 ammo it's a sure squad wipe if you put it on VP.

Why not give the other 3 armies the same thing?
Demolition is not Soviet potented isn't it?

Where is my Goliath...
5 Aug 2014, 14:47 PM

The USF have Demo Charges in the form of Assault Engineers. They're available in two Doctrines, Armor and Mechanized (although Mechanized requires you get the M3 Halftrack Assault Group).
5 Aug 2014, 14:48 PM

So far only wehrmacht have snipers and HMGs avialable in one tier.

HMGs and snipers is not wehrmacht patented, isn't it?

So far only OKW AT gun can garrison buildings.

Why not give 3 other armies the same thing?
After all AT guns were often concealed in buildings.

So far only USF have offmap arty without the need for doctrine.

Why not give 3 other armies the same thing?
Artillery is not USF patented isn't it?

5 Aug 2014, 14:49 PM
Senior Caster Badge

USA Assault Engineers get demo charges too, and I think one other call-in US unit gets them.
5 Aug 2014, 15:10 PM

While I don't mind only the allies having it, I think the ability to lay them anywhere and everywhere should be reconsidered. Perhaps onlyon structures of some kind?

It's a pretty esy way to get squad wipes :/ Perhaps if they weren't invisible? I understand mines being invisible, they're underground. But demo is on the surface. Ostheer AI mines have signposts, could a little black box be added to demo?

And Katitof, there's that snide and snarky tone again. Why not just say "balance is assymetrical, some armies have units/abilities which others do not"? Why can't you just speak civilly to people here? Why are you so angered by every post you see that you have to reply in such a way? The guy asked a fair question, give a decent answer eh?
5 Aug 2014, 15:20 PM

Have been suggested countless times: Add the Goliath.
5 Aug 2014, 15:23 PM

Have been suggested countless times: Add the Goliath.

Oh right!! The golden old days :lol:
5 Aug 2014, 15:24 PM

Permanently Banned
5 Aug 2014, 15:26 PM

While I don't mind only the allies having it, I think the ability to lay them anywhere and everywhere should be reconsidered. Perhaps onlyon structures of some kind?

It's a pretty esy way to get squad wipes :/ Perhaps if they weren't invisible? I understand mines being invisible, they're underground. But demo is on the surface. Ostheer AI mines have signposts, could a little black box be added to demo?

And Katitof, there's that snide and snarky tone again. Why not just say "balance is assymetrical, some armies have units/abilities which others do not"? Why can't you just speak civilly to people here? Why are you so angered by every post you see that you have to reply in such a way? The guy asked a fair question, give a decent answer eh?

In some ways it is stupid, It is completely invisible, the building time is same as mines (exploit is, if you only have 1 man in the squad, building time unchanged); for 90 ammo it's a sure squad wipe if you put it on VP.
5 Aug 2014, 15:26 PM

5 Aug 2014, 15:43 PM

I really miss the ability to blow up bridges as Axis. As soviets i got some nice tank kills at Lazur thanks to a demo charge on the bridge.
Vaz
5 Aug 2014, 19:21 PM

I doubt axis players would get much use out of it to be honest. When I play axis I never have 90 munitions sitting around that I don't want to spend on upgrades.
5 Aug 2014, 20:46 PM

"So far only wehrmacht have snipers and HMGs avialable in one tier.
HMGs and snipers is not wehrmacht patented, isn't it?"

Really? This is very low standard to put some argument for leaving demos only to allies.

"So far only OKW AT gun can garrison buildings."

Well OKW AT gun is inferior versus other AT guns, need vet to become good for AT and it doesent have green cover... So retreat and garrison is to give it some survivability.
5 Aug 2014, 21:35 PM

"So far only wehrmacht have snipers and HMGs avialable in one tier.
HMGs and snipers is not wehrmacht patented, isn't it?"

Really? This is very low standard to put some argument for leaving demos only to allies.

"So far only OKW AT gun can garrison buildings."

Well OKW AT gun is inferior versus other AT guns, need vet to become good for AT and it doesent have green cover... So retreat and garrison is to give it some survivability.

I could put there literally anything wehrmacht have, starting from free rifle nades and pfaust, ending on tanks that are much stronger then any other for the sake of argument.

No different for OKW.

So please, stop looking for excuses, your beloved faction of choice got more advantages then you think so, but you don't know because you never fight against it.

Accept asymetrical balance and play other army if you like their features more, SS won't shoot anyone for not being blind axis lovers if you play other side of the fence if you like other armies features.
5 Aug 2014, 22:21 PM

your beloved faction of choice got more advantages then you think so, but you don't know because you never fight against it.

Accept asymetrical balance and play other army if you like their features more, SS won't shoot anyone for not being blind axis lovers if you play other side of the fence if you like other armies features.

Well, sorry man just i dont have time to learn and play with all factions. I said that your argument is not very good because u draw line between: demolition only for one side with unit design placement on particular building.
What the hell is that with blind axis lover and SS shooting me, i mean i get the joke. But that is simply ad hominem.
Im not looking for excuses, everything that u said in that post is not related to thing that only one side have demolition. That stuff that u said belongs in other topic.

I mean what the hell, i tried to be little constructive and suddenly i am a nazi in ur eyes. (need to point that this "joke" is over exaggerated like ur post toward me)
6 Aug 2014, 01:21 AM

Just do as i do BrutusHR. See Katitof name on the post, disregard and move on to the next post.
6 Aug 2014, 01:52 AM

I think they should be easier to kill when detected, but I'm fine with germans not having them.
6 Aug 2014, 03:02 AM

It would be interesting to see if demo charges were still used if they were changed to only be buildable on bridges and buildings. Right now they're just used as uber mines.
6 Aug 2014, 03:27 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

QoL: Make democharges being able to be cleared by shooting at them with small arm fire.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 41
unknown 7
United States 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %