Login

russian armor

July 15th patch?

15 Jul 2014, 15:45 PM

Guess I'll continue to take a break till things improve.
15 Jul 2014, 16:47 PM

I dont see why flak HQ is a problem, OKW are fairly defensive in several ways. Its imobile, outrange by AT guns which kill it quickly. So either just stay away from it, or put a propper effort in to taking it out (not just spamming tanks at it).
15 Jul 2014, 16:51 PM

Why no 30 cal tweaks :(
15 Jul 2014, 16:51 PM

quite nazi, hitler is dead so he can't hear your tears anyway.

Thanks for that, very polite. So that is how you treat other members of the community eh? :rolleyes:
15 Jul 2014, 16:58 PM

Just...LOL.

Anyway they might as well as remove them from game, wtf. So manny changes to a unit means only one thing: they don't have a clue how to balance it. Ah, and Panther, too. He's in the same situation. It's not really needed at OH. He's not needed at OKW eather, but it is the only tank you can actualy build. Puma + PZII - they are not tanks, KT - pay all your resources and enjoy the only unit you will have on the battlefield.

Jadgpanzer is the only decent AT OKW has right now with Puma if your micro is up to the challenge. Remaing fuel should be spent on PzII or Walking Stuka. Anybody tried using Sturmtiger in 1v1?

15 Jul 2014, 17:02 PM

Jadgpanzer is the only decent AT OKW has right now with Puma if your micro is up to the challenge. Remaing fuel should be spent on PzII or Walking Stuka. Anybody tried using Sturmtiger in 1v1?

I used Sturmtigers many times in 1v1. I even got pushed to my base. And 1 Schreck Volk, 1 Ober, Panzerfüs and 1 Sturmtiger killed hordes of inf and armor. I won the game.
15 Jul 2014, 17:02 PM

Yeah Ive used Stumtiger is 1v1, it can obviously be brutal, so long as you have the correct forces to pull it back to.

Also dont write off the Rocket AT, its pretty good.
15 Jul 2014, 18:07 PM

Finally those OP panzergrens got nerfed. This panzergren meta was seriously annoying and boring. The times one pzgren squad could wipe the whole armored force of the enemy are over.
15 Jul 2014, 18:47 PM

Not sure why they messed with PanzerGrens. Everything else though makes sense. Obers and Falls are invincible late game with vet. No excuse for not needing some type of change.
15 Jul 2014, 19:08 PM
Patrion 310

I've found Sturmtigers really hit and miss. I never build one but I do see allies and enemies building them. I forget who I was playing but it was a random 2v2 on Semois winter. I was playing soviets, enemy fired the sturmtiger at my infantry and exploded on a fence in front of them, doing 0 damage to my infantry. Things like that make it not worth the hassle in my mind. Also super vulnerable to armour I have found since its fairly slow and cannot defend it self.
15 Jul 2014, 19:22 PM

Yeah the Sturmtiger's shot should be able to light crush if possible. It's not very useful when all it takes is something as simple as a barbed wire farm fence to pre-detonate your 380mm rocket.
and
15 Jul 2014, 19:43 PM

Sturmtigers one-shot Jacksons. It's ridiculous.
15 Jul 2014, 19:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2014, 18:44 PMraw
"We realized Germans still can lose sometimes, especially in the lower brackets, so we made german infantry even more lol. With this, we hope to draw more people from our new target group to the game: The mentally challenged. In CoH2 everyone can be a winner, provided they play germans."

15 Jul 2014, 19:58 PM

"We realized Germans still can lose sometimes, especially in the lower brackets, so we made german infantry even more lol. With this, we hope to draw more people from our new target group to the game: The mentally challenged. In CoH2 everyone can be a winner, provided they play germans."

Every change in this patch that pertains to German infantry makes them weaker.

I suppose it was difficult to read the patch notes with such a huge chip on your shoulder though so I can understand your mistake.
15 Jul 2014, 19:59 PM

"i dont know how to read patch notes, but i like to bitch anyway"
15 Jul 2014, 20:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jul 2014, 18:47 PMVonIvan
Not sure why they messed with PanzerGrens. Everything else though makes sense. Obers and Falls are invincible late game with vet. No excuse for not needing some type of change.

We know they track performance statistics so my guess is they were all over-performing.
and
15 Jul 2014, 21:31 PM

They were definitely overperforming. Problem is people here expect massive changes over the line so that every change is offset by other changes. I am pretty sure if the data shows that US is too strong early game they have plans to change that as well.

A nice step would be to reduce the lethality of all endgame infantry weapons such as vetted rifles with LMG, falls and obers with MG34. Currently these guys just melt everything. This would also help Axis vs US because rifle LMGs come so early.

But yeah, I don't think you can expect everything to happen in the same patch...
15 Jul 2014, 22:35 PM

How was panzergrenadier overperforming..lol.Data is not everything..data should be combined with in game results and feedback.Panther another example of 'data' in pen and range..but in game factors render both of these largely redundant.Ober was right decision..fallschirm i'm not sure..will need playing.Meanwhile despite 'data' changes usa halftrack still running riot.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight