Login

russian armor

July 8th Patch Notes

9 Jul 2014, 22:10 PM

Key statment:

In 1v1 or 2v2. Not talking Super Mario Party mode where anything goes. If it doesnt consistantly get more than 30 kills why would I spend 100 fuel on it? I can do 30 with an ISG everytime with 0 fuel. It just sits back like a sniper shooting all day wracking up the kills with 0 effort.

I have used the Stuka a few times until the last time I used it and the PLANETS WERE FINNALLY ALIGNED a nice big blob right dead center! Fired annnnndddddd killed about 8 models. Even though they were ALL in the blast radius animation. After that and never getting more than maybe 10 kills per game with the thing I stopped using it.

lol Im also talking about 2v2, luigi
9 Jul 2014, 23:06 PM

Naa..200 mp osttruppen even worse.Guess what when its the cheapest unit in the game..makes sense its the shittiest.Don't expect to beat 320 mp unit with 160 unit one..lol.

Ostruppen actually have utility.

Also you can build 50 Rear Echelon squads and you won't kill one fucking riflemen before it kills all of you.
9 Jul 2014, 23:31 PM

Ostruppen actually have utility.

Also you can build 50 Rear Echelon squads and you won't kill one fucking riflemen before it kills all of you.

You are exaggerating extremely badly, that's not good for your argument. Rear Echelon and Osttruppen are roughly on-par with each other, but Osttruppen cannot repair and actually get penalised for entering their bunkers, they do have a Panzerfaust though.

For fun, 50 Rear Echelon squads at 35 meters (max range) do 140 DPS, enough to kill 2 riflemen a second. It would take about 3 and a half seconds to kill a Grenadier squad :P
10 Jul 2014, 14:12 PM

Volley fire is still useless. Can't suppress for the life of the squad and rear echelon serve almost no purpose that is already filled by other squads. Maybe get rid of volley fire and let the rear echelon plants mines, build sandbags and able to upgrade flamethrower :/
10 Jul 2014, 23:40 PM

Yea, I'd rather rears build mines instead of having an ability that is junk. It's nearly useless now. If they keep volley fire they should have it pin the squad but the rear echelons won't hurt pinned squads. This way you need another unit to do the dmg.

Or just scrap the whole darn idea of volley. As it stands...I def don't use it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 47
unknown 14
United States 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %