PAGES (8)down
15 Jun 2014, 22:27 PM
Donator 33

Your preaching to the choir.

*You're
15 Jun 2014, 23:06 PM
Patrion 310

*You're

Good effort. Kindly press the back button on the browser and leave the thread. Thanks.
16 Jun 2014, 00:52 AM

Stop talking to Bravus like he's a retard guys, seriously, he is giving his opinion.
16 Jun 2014, 18:46 PM

Permanently Banned

Your preaching to the choir.

You're* indeed.

Well guys, funny to see how you insult everyone who isn't rioting in the "SOVS OP NEED DA NURF FOR DEM SLAVIC BASTERDS DEY SHUDNT DO SHIT AGAINST MA UBERMENSCHEN DEUTSCHLAND" - crew.
16 Jun 2014, 18:54 PM

It's obvious sovs are dominating though. Just look at the streamers, constant soviet play. The balance isn't thAt bad, but it's definitely tipped in soviets favor currently. Just a few tweaks, nothing drastic, and we will be alright.

With WFA coming out it might just ruin everything balance wise.
16 Jun 2014, 18:57 PM

M3,mines,ISU,tiger,too cheap medium call ins-main problems.Sniper is unbalanced but was a conscious design decision i guess.

Its also a few german extinct units that are creating spam and one dimensional play.Like pzgren,panther etc.

And arty on both sides.
16 Jun 2014, 19:58 PM

It's obvious sovs are dominating though. Just look at the streamers, constant soviet play. The balance isn't thAt bad, but it's definitely tipped in soviets favor currently. Just a few tweaks, nothing drastic, and we will be alright.

With WFA coming out it might just ruin everything balance wise.

By "streamers" and "constant soviet play" you mean who exactly?

HelpingHans that plays exclusively germans?
Luvnest who plays germans?
Cataclaw who plays both?
Stephenn who plays both?
VonIvan who plays both?
VonKluge who plays both?
Jesulin who plays both?

List goes on and on and on.

Sorry to burst your delusion bubble, but most known streamers play either both or germans 90% of the time.
16 Jun 2014, 20:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2014, 19:58 PMKatitof

Cataclaw who plays both?
Stephenn who plays both?
VonIvan who plays both?
VonKluge who plays both?
Jesulin who plays both?

Sorry to burst your delusion bubble, but most known streamers play either both or germans 90% of the time.

VonKluge SNF world champion 6
16 Jun 2014, 20:46 PM

Not when I tune in..

I always seee sov play when I watch streamers. Not sure what ur watching.
17 Jun 2014, 05:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2014, 19:58 PMKatitof

Cataclaw who plays both?
Stephenn who plays both?
VonIvan who plays both?
VonKluge who plays both?
Jesulin who plays both?

Well, it's kinda' normal you know? You will hardly find a top player who plays 90% soviets but you will find this model at the german side. Wanna know why? Because soviets are easy mode as everybody knows, and pros or top players generally like challanging matches, not trololols.

That felt good :D.
17 Jun 2014, 06:08 AM

Riddle me this German Fanboys...

How come the average winrate of the top 10 Soviet players is at 0.7741 and the top 10 German players is at 0.8057? Small margin suggests that the Germans are still superior, but by such a small amount that it doesn't matter all that much. Why all the crying now?
17 Jun 2014, 06:13 AM

Riddle me this German Fanboys...

How come the average winrate of the top 10 Soviet players is at 0.7741 and the top 10 German players is at 0.8057? Small margin suggests that the Germans are still superior, but by such a small amount that it doesn't matter all that much. Why all the crying now?

Unless that rate was only counting the latest patch, it would be a meaningless statistic. It's also not the case that only the top 10 players count towards balance, since by definition the majority of players who play the game are not in the top 10, yet still deserve to have a fun and roughly equal chance of winning against their peers.
17 Jun 2014, 12:55 PM

Permanently Banned

Well, it's kinda' normal you know? You will hardly find a top player who plays 90% soviets but you will find this model at the german side. Wanna know why? Because soviets are easy mode as everybody knows, and pros or top players generally like challanging matches, not trololols.

Funny to see how you must post in this forum to feel good. You really seem to have no life. Ever thought that streamers are really good players and want to keep up their good stats? So they play the OP faction, the germans :)
17 Jun 2014, 13:00 PM

Apparently all these players also liked the challenge of playing germans during march deployment patch, which makes your point not only silly, but also void.

Unless that rate was only counting the latest patch, it would be a meaningless statistic. It's also not the case that only the top 10 players count towards balance, since by definition the majority of players who play the game are not in the top 10, yet still deserve to have a fun and roughly equal chance of winning against their peers.

That doesn't really stop for example Blizzard to balance the game for highest level possible.

Casuals gonna casual regardless of balance. You either play for fun or for the win. If you have fun only in winning, then you do not play for fun, but for win in the first place.

Once you start caring for balance, you throw yourself into the competitive bag, even if you don't have the skill needed to be top.

Unless you care for only your faction superiority that would compensate your lack of understanding the game. Then you pick your favorite SS persona/army/company or just ad SS to your nick and go to balance forums on crusade.
17 Jun 2014, 13:06 PM
Benefactor 115

for the first few weeks after the Elbe Day patch the win rate for both sides was 50/50 in all game modes however I'll ask if it's changed since then. Prior to that patch it was 60/40 in favour of the Germans.
17 Jun 2014, 13:07 PM

for the first few weeks after the Elbe Day patch the win rate for both sides was 50/50 in all game modes however I'll ask if it's changed since then. Prior to that patch it was 60/40 in favour of the Germans.

That would be most awesome thing if you could fetch that info from relic.

We would then see if its balance issue(outside of mines, ISU and ele) or L2P issue.
17 Jun 2014, 13:34 PM

I think people like challange in a game though. I'm not saying it's easy playing soviets, but I think it's harder to play germans. It's not somebody's fault, it's about faction design. Soviets rely more on spam and somewhat abusing strategies which are easier to use. In the meantime it's probably their best bet against german faction.
17 Jun 2014, 13:48 PM

^^

I think playing Germans is easier due to less micromanagement. But their small squad sizes make them vulnerable to explosions and this is pretty apparent by late game as the squad wipes mount up.

I actually still find the Germans better in early game/mid game. The grens with LMGs (reinforced by HT) have very good firepower compared to penals/conscripts. Fast Stugs are great.
17 Jun 2014, 13:54 PM

^^

I think playing Germans is easier due to less micromanagement. But their small squad sizes make them vulnerable to explosions and this is pretty apparent by late game as the squad wipes mount up.

I actually still find the Germans better in early game/mid game. The grens with LMGs (reinforced by HT) have very good firepower compared to penals/conscripts. Fast Stugs are great.

+1

I want old Penals back. I hate the new Penals. On paper much better DPS than scripts in practice though not even all that noticeable for giving up AT guns and forcing your doctrine choice (Guards or M42 or face the 222 stomping).

Like Ostruppen I REALLY WANT TO LIKE PENALS but you give up far far too much. T1 is just for M3 or Sniper spam I guess...
17 Jun 2014, 14:06 PM

^Yea, speaking of penals, they do really feel underpowered with their SVTs for the cost.
Especially if we compare them to a comparable *cough*rifles*cough*.

Even on the stream that was taken down, penals there did nothing and rifles owned stuff(talking no upgrades here).
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 13
United States 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %