Login

russian armor

Counter to two man soviet sniper squads

23 Mar 2014, 15:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Mar 2014, 14:03 PMKatitof

There was much more gimmicky or plain retarded and stupid stuff in vCoH then people even want to remember.

SILENCE THIS IS HERESY! BURN THE WITCH!!!!
24 Mar 2014, 11:20 AM

Airborne starfe, airborne supply/support weapon drops, zombie bunkers that could reinforce, V1 rocket, propaganda instant retreat, nuclear pinnaple grenades, sticky bomb 100% engine crit on anything, wehr vet, knight cross holders, nebelwerfers one shooting everything in building that single rocket hit, rifles being able to spam mines AND GET VET OFF MINE KILLS, tank trap abuse, PaK camo 3 shots.

And I haven't even started talking about OF factions.

There was much more gimmicky or plain retarded and stupid stuff in vCoH then people even want to remember.

Boy do I miss these though. I played CoH1 the other week and used them, easily kill 4/5 Volks every time at least. I can't even get that result in CoH2 here with a Bundle Grenade.
25 Mar 2014, 00:43 AM

Permanently Banned
That 5 grens with g43 is the grens ace! hahaha

No need that, just fix the sniper in a car...
25 Mar 2014, 02:09 AM

Airborne starfe, airborne supply/support weapon drops, zombie bunkers that could reinforce, V1 rocket, propaganda instant retreat, nuclear pinnaple grenades, sticky bomb 100% engine crit on anything, wehr vet, knight cross holders, nebelwerfers one shooting everything in building that single rocket hit, rifles being able to spam mines AND GET VET OFF MINE KILLS, tank trap abuse, PaK camo 3 shots.

What the fuck have I read :loco:
25 Mar 2014, 05:21 AM

QFT
25 Mar 2014, 16:55 PM

Permanently Banned
I do not know what is the grenade, but there is a Soviet tipping the whole house, no matter which size, not imagine what those poor causes of grens...

But i bet if this thrown that grenade at the foot of the shocks nothing would happen, they would continue running and shooting with just 1 down...

Lacked only explode this grenade with the shocks inside the house, hang the entire building, and still remain a 3 to retry! hahaha (joke)

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★