Login

russian armor

Knight Cross to beat Shock Troops!

12 Mar 2014, 20:54 PM

Why can't I just have a button I can click so I automatically win as Germans? Germans are so UP.
12 Mar 2014, 22:09 PM

If they go shock troops and snipers they will have no counter to light vehicles. Punish them with well micro'd scout cars or a flamer ht. If you can't micro it well enough to keep it alive, then you need to work on your micro.

What is micro ?
13 Mar 2014, 04:45 AM

By your logic, us Soviets are allowed to bring in a T-44 (which also didn't exist at this point) to counter all that powerful German armour...

Can't the Soviets be good at one thing for once...?
13 Mar 2014, 10:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Mar 2014, 14:01 PMKatitof
And they wouldn't have any difference(except uniform and need for doctrine) over PZGs with camo upgrade due to how camo works in coh2.

You're getting jeager light infantry eventually, that will be all you'll need.

Actually I said what the differences were, they had more health and the highest DPS of any infantry in the game. Nonetheless it doesn't matter, my post was purely a joke.
13 Mar 2014, 12:17 PM

We just need to make ShockTroops weak against something to counter it.

Fire i.e.... Kch were so strong but with a flamer engineer you could made them too much damage.

Atm the only viable fire is from FHT since engineers will die so early.
13 Mar 2014, 12:37 PM

Oh, oh, oh! I know! How about we make them weak to cheaper snipers and something like flame halftrucks which arrive before them! Also ever tried double flame pio? Try it.
13 Mar 2014, 13:19 PM

What you want to say is "we just need to make shock troops weak against grens and pgrens", because that seems to be what you're asking for.
13 Mar 2014, 13:39 PM

Shock Troops are not weak against Fire. They take the same fire damage as everyone else. You know what's weak against fire? Osttruppen, those guys are practically coated in gasoline. Flame Half-Tracks shouldn't be a huge problem with proper support (Conscript AT Nades are a MUST if he goes FHT), and Pioneers are obviously a horrible choice to fight Shock Troops.

That aside, to make them weak to fire we'd have to reduce their health and increase their armour (which would make them more vulnerable to explosives as well), and I don't see that happening any time soon, nor do I particularly advocate it.
13 Mar 2014, 13:39 PM

-snip, accidental double due to internet problem-
13 Mar 2014, 13:50 PM

Shock Troops are not weak against Fire. They take the same fire damage as everyone else. You know what's weak against fire? Osttruppen, those guys are practically coated in gasoline. Flame Half-Tracks shouldn't be a huge problem with proper support (Conscript AT Nades are a MUST if he goes FHT), and Pioneers are obviously a horrible choice to fight Shock Troops.

That aside, to make them weak to fire we'd have to reduce their health and increase their armour (which would make them more vulnerable to explosives as well), and I don't see that happening any time soon, nor do I particularly advocate it.

It was a German tactic to provide their unmotivated allies with uniforms coated in Gasoline didnt you know?

lol so true...
13 Mar 2014, 16:06 PM

Newsflash for you KyleAkira:

Flamers work against shocks just as against any other infantry. Use them.
Snipers also work. Use them.

I wonder why you won't make a thread to give soviets IS-4 so soviets also can have a single super unit to counter german stronger armor.

Your suggestions are bad, you don't understand the unit and you think adding even stronger unit will balance anything out. Why do you think so?

With your logic for counters, at one point we would end up with nuclear bomb that instantly wipes other faction.

What makes you believe germans even should have an infantry that can 1v1 and win against shocks? What cost would it have? 600mp 20pop?

Soviets use combined arms constantly to battle much stronger german armor, again, what makes you believe that germans should not do the same against soviet infantry?

As spoiled as the german faction is, sorry, you can not have everything better.

Because for now, you're the one full of shit with name calling, extremely flawed and full of holes logic and simply bad "ideas".
13 Mar 2014, 16:24 PM

besides less people use them due their high cost and 2 cp its a bit late, u can lose 1/4 of map control if u save mp for them
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★