Login

russian armor

COH3 is pretty good now, where are the players?

8 Jan 2024, 20:47 PM
Senior Editor Badge

This already happened, check the 2k dollar tourney ae ran. The finals were 600 vps (equivalent to coh2 vps in time)

That was as part of the Master League, right? It's been some time so I don't remember the details... I thought that was only a couple of matches towards the end?
12 Jan 2024, 17:32 PM

I really don't know what this game has that doesn't grab me, it all seems so unsolid compared to COH2, and the worst thing is that in Quick Match I only get Pioneers with 100+ more games, I don't even have time to think, it's all no intuitive. I play a game and come right back to Coh2.
16 Jan 2024, 12:24 PM

CoH3 is always Marder blob, Wirbelwind spam, P4 or P3 spam, Sherman & Hellcat spam, Crusader spam.... you name it. But apparently Relic's faction designers think that this is what teamgame players want, especially in 4v4 :)

I think a lot of that is down to the theatre. Italy/Africa just isnt as suited to the classic formula of COH.

Relic sent out that questioaire at the beginning of developing coh3. "where do you want the game to go etc"

I feel they didnt really have any solid good ideas of what to do with the game, other than elevation which is the only true innovation. They just forced a game out knowing it would sell anyway.
16 Jan 2024, 12:53 PM

I think a lot of that is down to the theatre. Italy/Africa just isnt as suited to the classic formula of WW2 perception Hollywood imprinted on us through decades of recycling Normandy landing and Stalingrad.

Fixed for you.

Relic sent out that questioaire at the beginning of developing coh3. "where do you want the game to go etc"

I feel they didnt really have any solid good ideas of what to do with the game, other than elevation which is the only true innovation. They just forced a game out knowing it would sell anyway.

I remember that survey.
Seems like everything players asked for in it arrived in CoH3 and remember, expectations always exceed reality when it comes to games.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★