Login

russian armor

Dead site.

19 Jun 2023, 22:18 PM

Dead
19 Jun 2023, 22:31 PM

Dead

so are traditional gaming forums in general. Go to Discord or Reddit if you want activity
19 Jun 2023, 22:45 PM

so are traditional gaming forums in general. Go to Discord or Reddit if you want activity

Can you name one where we can post weiners and say Relic is bad without getting banned? Asking for a friend.

20 Jun 2023, 00:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jun 2023, 22:45 PMRosbone

Can you name one where we can post weiners and say Relic is bad without getting banned? Asking for a friend.

No

20 Jun 2023, 01:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jun 2023, 22:45 PMRosbone

SkippyFX. You might see me on there B-)
20 Jun 2023, 11:56 AM

SkippyFX. You might see me on there B-)

Can you really call SkippyFX a Coh3 Discord? Has he ever even played Coh3? Why did he stop streaming? Was it all Coh3's fault?

Hmmm, maybe I should make my own Discord... yes....yessss......But org is the best possible Coh place ever made. Discord sucks compared to Org. Oh well, Discord it is... stay tuned....
21 Jun 2023, 16:32 PM

I made a Discord server. Took all of an hour or so. Then realized Discord sucks balls just like everything does these days. Completely half-assed garbage made by dildroids.
29 Jun 2023, 04:49 AM

As I said, I started a Discord server. The one thing that is great about Discord and other forums is the REACTIONS.

Having a LIKE button is fantastic. Really wish ORG had this. Would make conversations so much better when two people are going at each other. The likes would help people realize they are way on the other side of what most people like.
30 Jun 2023, 03:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2023, 04:49 AMRosbone
As I said, I started a Discord server. The one thing that is great about Discord and other forums is the REACTIONS.

Having a LIKE button is fantastic. Really wish ORG had this. Would make conversations so much better when two people are going at each other. The likes would help people realize they are way on the other side of what most people like.

Never saw a link to it. Sad!
30 Jun 2023, 04:04 AM
Senior Editor Badge

:o are you not aware of the official .ORG discord server?
30 Jun 2023, 06:25 AM

:o are you not aware of the official .ORG discord server?

Is there such thing?

I see Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Steam, and Google listed on the ABOUT section.

EDIT:
I think I found it from Google search. It appears to ask for a phone number to chat :snfAmi:

Yeah, that's not happening.
3 Jul 2023, 10:54 AM

28 Aug 2023, 02:13 AM
Patrion 310

Having a LIKE button is fantastic. Really wish ORG had this.

I hate the like button, except maybe "anonymous likes" such as YouTube/Rumble.

Here's the dark history of the dopamine-like button;
Ex-Facebook president Sean Parker: site made to exploit human 'vulnerability'
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/09/facebook-sean-parker-vulnerability-brain-psychology
He explained that when Facebook was being developed the objective was: “How do we consume as much of your time and conscious attention as possible?” It was this mindset that led to the creation of features such as the “like” button that would give users “a little dopamine hit” to encourage them to upload more content.

“It’s a social-validation feedback loop … exactly the kind of thing that a hacker like myself would come up with, because you’re exploiting a vulnerability in human psychology.”

*SNIP*

Parker is not the only Silicon Valley entrepreneur to express regret over the technologies he helped to develop. The former Googler Tristan Harris is one of several techies interviewed by the Guardian in October to criticize the industry.

“All of us are jacked into this system,” he said. “All of our minds can be hijacked. Our choices are not as free as we think they are.”

I'm an MK ultra survivor who has experienced trauma-based mind-control (crimes against humanity/war crimes).
So yes, I have personal experience.
IMHO, big tech leadership who is still involved in these war crimes/mind-control programs (you'll own nothing and be happy/dopamine addictions) should face war crime trials.

One of the reasons I'm not dead and/or totally enslaved;
God/Goddess (with a big G) helps those who help themselves or as Star Wars fans would say;
Why is May the 4th Star Wars Day? Fans celebrate Star Wars Day on 'May the 4th' because it sounds similar to the classic catchphrase, “May the force be with you,” which was first heard in "Star Wars: A New Hope."

1 Sep 2023, 09:11 AM
Director of Social Media Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2023, 06:25 AMRosbone

Is there such thing?

I see Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, Steam, and Google listed on the ABOUT section.

EDIT:
I think I found it from Google search. It appears to ask for a phone number to chat :snfAmi:

Yeah, that's not happening.

The Discord server exist since 2017 ahah
Did you change Discord account? I see a Rosbone#6372 account already on the Discord server with roles.
If you have a role, you don't need to give your phone number ^^
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS