Login

russian armor

Which faction to play in CoH3? [POLL]

Which faction currently looks most interesting to you in CoH3?
Option Distribution Votes
44%
11%
28%
17%
Total votes: 18
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
12 Feb 2023, 11:06 AM
Donator 11

Hi Guys, 2 weeks before release, I am curious to see which factions create the most excitement. As this is the first CoH of the series starting with 4 different ones, there is plenty to choose from.

I am quite hyped about the new US - with plenty of options to get going, but definately DAK would be my choice here, as I enjoyed PE a lot in CoH1 and there are some good parallels.

Looking forward to see your choices!

Best
hnz
12 Feb 2023, 16:06 PM

If "Interesting" is the key word I'd go with US. The versatility and "mix and match" build order potential looks really fun. You can either barracks or support weapon open and then you can choose from 3 different support centers and 3 different battlegroups. Not to mention different Vet 1 to choose from depending on what your strategy is.

Unit roster wise I also really enjoyed playing Brits in the tech test even if the faction design is clearly the most vanilla.
12 Feb 2023, 16:15 PM

Knowing full well that this game is full of .... fanboys I still highly suggest the US to get a good idea on how to play the game since it is the only faction that has a good balance on all strategy.

After getting familiar with the game and the mechanics moving on to something a little more advance such as the DAK since lets not kid ourselves (me included) are excited for the North Afrika theme.
13 Feb 2023, 11:10 AM

I didn't exeprience any of the play test/betas and i've just been catching the occassional VOD or recorded game on youtube to get an idea of the new factions. Have to say, USF do look pretty interesting.

For someone who has played a bit more extensively, how do Wehr and Brits feel? Quite similar to their previous iterations or not at all?
13 Feb 2023, 19:30 PM

CoH3 are easily the best designed Brits in CoH history imo. Wehr feels similar because the t1 tier is almost the same. But you still have a very different midgame depending your tech coiche.
Regarding faction choice: I'm very sure that the vast majority of the Axis players will play DAK: It's the new faction and by far the most powerful of all 4. Some hard nerfs will come so you better use the time before to fulfill your power fantasies.
13 Feb 2023, 20:09 PM

I'll play everything, but DAK will def get priority.
14 Feb 2023, 08:46 AM

I had good fun with all of them during the test,.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★