Login

russian armor

[Relic] CoH 3 launch date moved to February 23rd 2023

14 Oct 2022, 16:07 PM
Senior Strategist Badge

I also found Relics Q&A from yesterday to give me boost in confidence because of their goal, to satisfy the core community.
14 Oct 2022, 18:47 PM
Senior Editor Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Oct 2022, 16:07 PMSpanky
I also found Relics Q&A from yesterday to give me boost in confidence because of their goal, to satisfy the core community.

Same here because with the focus on singleplayer content I was expecting messaging about bringing new people in to play the campaigns.
15 Oct 2022, 07:50 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

CoH3 is the most ambitious project from Relic, EVER.
15 Oct 2022, 20:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Oct 2022, 14:54 PMRosbone

EDIT: Relic are a Goth teenager who is cutting themselves. We are Relics parents. You guys are the kids in class who ignore them.

I don't think anyone on this site is ignoring them. If you spend any time participating on a forum dedicated to a single video game franchise, you probably care about that franchise's future quite a bit

I have criticized relic almost as much as anyone, you maybe being the single exception. But I still think the good outweighs the bad, and there has been plenty of bad

Summary: being cautiously optimistic =\= not caring
18 Oct 2022, 02:52 AM

I don't think anyone on this site is ignoring them.

I was referring to all of the times I have pointed out how the match making is completely broken (my only criticism of Relic). And all the boot lickers here go "Just get good bro". Because they cant comprehend a comment based on data and logic. They only understand emotional outbursts. So they spin every comment to that.

"They" are completely ignoring Relic, the "Goth child in the room". Relic is killing its own IP by driving away its player base with bad match ups.
18 Oct 2022, 08:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2022, 02:52 AMRosbone

I was referring to all of the times I have pointed out how the match making is completely broken (my only criticism of Relic). And all the boot lickers here go "Just get good bro". Because they cant comprehend a comment based on data and logic. They only understand emotional outbursts. So they spin every comment to that.

"They" are completely ignoring Relic, the "Goth child in the room". Relic is killing its own IP by driving away its player base with bad match ups.

Isn't it considerably worsened by the fact that hardly anyone plays big team modes like 3v3 though?
18 Oct 2022, 09:11 AM

Isn't it considerably worsened by the fact that hardly anyone plays big team modes like 3v3 though?

On the contrary, there were some statistics here. And the more players in the mode, the more people play it. So there are more people playing 3v3 and 4v4 than 1v1 and 2v2, but the whole game is balanced around 1v1 and not the much more popular 4v4.
18 Oct 2022, 09:16 AM

On the contrary, there were some statistics here. And the more players in the mode, the more people play it. So there are more people playing 3v3 and 4v4 than 1v1 and 2v2, but the whole game is balanced around 1v1 and not the much more popular 4v4.

Wow ok, I stand corrected. I would assume way more people play 1v1's and 2v2's. Fair enough.
18 Oct 2022, 10:40 AM

I would assume way more people play 1v1's and 2v2's. Fair enough.

You can see the live games here: Coh2Stats Live Games

Or see the number of games played by map here: Coh2Stats Map Stats
18 Oct 2022, 10:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2022, 10:40 AMRosbone

You can see the live games here: Coh2Stats Live Games

Or see the number of games played by map here: Coh2Stats Map Stats

Interesting... Obviously, it's probably not 'peak' player numbers at this time of day, but 4v4 is indeed the highest at the time of me posting this, followed closely by 1v1... then the rest. That's so funny, I would have bet money that 1v1 or 2v2 would be the most popular by far.

I suppose people just love endless artillery and the constant chaos of the larger game modes. Lol.
18 Oct 2022, 13:09 PM

I'm a bit sad about that, i would play company of heroes 3 soon as possible because i had a lot of pleasure in alphas
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★