Login

russian armor

the complain is useless

20 Jul 2022, 15:48 PM

i have already said the pathfinder is overpowered many month ago ,but nothing changed,the balance team is only focus make what change is benefit them not focus the game balance ,enjoy
20 Jul 2022, 17:01 PM

The issue is Relic is working on Coh3 and will not make any more patches for Coh2. So this is how Coh2 will be for a long time unless some miracle happens. Or the worst case scenario is Coh3 is trash and people go back to Coh2. Then maybe Coh2 will see another patch.
20 Jul 2022, 19:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jul 2022, 17:01 PMRosbone
Or the worst case scenario is Coh3 is trash and people go back to Coh2. Then maybe Coh2 will see another patch.

Nah, CoH2 on release was trash compared to vCoH, yet it didn't stop relic to abandon vCoH.

At this point, it safe to consider that CoH2 is living its last 4 months, before becoming a dead game. I highly doubt, it will even maintain small player base after CoH3 release regardless of its state.
20 Jul 2022, 20:19 PM

At this point, it safe to consider that CoH2 is leaving its last 4 months, before becoming a dead game.

That would be great. Because that would mean Coh3 is at least playable and then there will be ZERO Rosbone maps in the game being played by everyone.

21 Jul 2022, 22:24 PM

At this point, it safe to consider that CoH2 is living its last 4 months, before becoming a dead game. I highly doubt, it will even maintain small player base after CoH3 release regardless of its state.

if they remove support for coh2, they should at least let us mod the game properly

At least there is no Duffy to do the most horrible story plot in a campaign, there's no way they can fuck that up
22 Jul 2022, 03:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jul 2022, 22:24 PMKatukov

if they remove support for coh2, they should at least let us mod the game properly

Nah, will never happen. Even if we imagine, that Relic still has people who is responsible for CoH2 (which they dont, because they cant even upload few new portraits without unloading old patch), CoH2 technical side is in a such a bad state, that full modding support will just destroy it.

Not to mention lack of all the necessary tools, because back in the day, all vCoH tools were made by modders, not relic and all of them are long gone.

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jul 2022, 22:24 PMKatukov

At least there is no Duffy to do the most horrible story plot in a campaign, there's no way they can fuck that up

Honestly if it will be another "DUUUH HEROIC ALLIES", then it will be just as bad, at least for me. Campaign preview already showed us generic cowboy bad-ass american and smug british, but it the lastest campaign showcase it was somewhat bearable, so who knows.

I would have rather picked Men of War approach with its "Here is your briefing, here is your objectives", rather then "every battle tells a story" ... except its being told by a total moron.
22 Jul 2022, 11:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jul 2022, 20:19 PMRosbone

That would be great. Because that would mean Coh3 is at least playable and then there will be ZERO Rosbone maps in the game being played by everyone.

I can't tell if this is self-deprecating humor, bitter sarcasm, or one of those "artist becomes dissatisfied with their work after completing it" type things.
25 Jul 2022, 22:45 PM

I can't tell if this is self-deprecating humor, bitter sarcasm, or one of those "artist becomes dissatisfied with their work after completing it" type things.

Well considering that Relic can't be bothered to make maps or do balancing, they might as well give the community the tools to just make our own COH at this point so that we can actually make something good considering Relic is too lazy to do any form of work on their own. Even COH 3 is using the same engine as COH 2. The new color filter that they added is just to make it look different so people won't call them out for essentially making what essentially is another expansion rather than a full blown sequel.
28 Jul 2022, 10:06 AM

Honestly if it will be another "DUUUH HEROIC ALLIES", then it will be just as bad, at least for me. Campaign preview already showed us generic cowboy bad-ass american and smug british, but it the lastest campaign showcase it was somewhat bearable, so who knows.

I would have rather picked Men of War approach with its "Here is your briefing, here is your objectives", rather then "every battle tells a story" ... except its being told by a total moron.

Agreed but I think COH3 will have german story.

When that was announced every white prince from reddit said that it encourages hate:rofl:
31 Jul 2022, 03:08 AM

Agreed but I think COH3 will have german story.

When that was announced every white prince from reddit said that it encourages hate:rofl:

who?
2 Aug 2022, 14:33 PM
6 Sep 2022, 21:12 PM

yes i do not know why there is even any discussion any more
i made this post about this because the game will no longer have balance patches so talking about it is pointless but they will delete threads that show this
very straneg!!!!!!!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 25
France 24

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak