Login

russian armor

What was, bar none, THE most busted unit in CoH2 history?

PAGES (8)down
21 Jun 2022, 13:39 PM

fixed

Your humour is as fresh as stale, rotting eggs.
21 Jun 2022, 14:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2022, 23:30 PMKatukov

sturmtiger at 45 range not being overpowered as fuck?

we know you have an OKW player small brain but even a fucking imbecile should realize that being able to nuke most squads in the game out of their sight range was extremely unfun and unfair to play against

not like you would know since you probably never were on the receiving end of it

The fact that you think it was only good against blobs shows you're completely unqualified to even make that statement. Having guaranteed wipes on individual vetted squads was super strong. Your opponent didn't need to blob for it to be effective with 45 range

That's like saying demo charges were nerfed because they were too good against blobs. Or precision shot on soviet artillery. Being able to reliably delete single units in a game that is built on unit preservation doesn't make sense

I'm glad that you at least stopped trying to pretend they never nerfed it the first place. I see your finally making progress

You cannot even approach my level of coh2 goodness so I just drop out of this convo
21 Jun 2022, 14:58 PM

Your humour is as fresh as stale, rotting eggs.

i'm trully hurt :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
21 Jun 2022, 15:14 PM

You cannot even approach my level of coh2 goodness so I just drop out of this convo

Alright, you can drop out of the convo but the shots have already been fired, such a hasty retreat suggests the lack of an effective response.
21 Jun 2022, 17:39 PM

You mean you couldn't think of anything to say because you don't know what you're talking about

You weren't even aware of the sturmtiger nerfs until recently, it's honestly impressive that you're still bullshitting this much
21 Jun 2022, 17:41 PM

You mean you couldn't think of anything to say because you don't know what you're talking about

You weren't even aware of the sturmtiger nerfs until recently, it's honestly impressive that you're still bullshitting this much

Thanks i always try my best
22 Jun 2022, 06:34 AM

• You still cannot use mediums to push through lines since every meta right now seems to be spam ATGs and also the design choice to make mediums three shot die from a 340mp gun was arguable at best. At any rate, medium tanks in this version of coh2 I think are shit.
  • Sturmtiger was never never never as op as people here claim to be. Sure it could wipe from fow, but let's be honest it was a one shot very expensive shitcan. It's just that 95% of people here blob their way to victory and since ST was a natural antiblobbing tool they cope.

Yeah, Sturmtiger was only good against blobs and only used/effective in lower levels... keep lying to yourself, buddy hehe
22 Jun 2022, 09:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2022, 06:34 AMGarrett

Yeah, Sturmtiger was only good against blobs and only used/effective in lower levels... keep lying to yourself, buddy hehe

if you feel threatened by a 180f 540mp casemate you should consider quitting coh2
29 Jun 2022, 10:05 AM

In the current iteration: Tiger Ace that can self repair... for... FREE! and also remove damage engine in the process.
29 Jun 2022, 16:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2022, 10:05 AMEsxile
In the current iteration: Tiger Ace that can self repair... for... FREE! and also remove damage engine in the process.

Wait, you think that's the most busted thing in the game right now? Wait till you hear about this big cat from the elite armour doctrine...
30 Jun 2022, 02:10 AM

just leave our Ph.D alone, guys.
30 Jun 2022, 06:26 AM

Wait, you think that's the most busted thing in the game right now? Wait till you hear about this big cat from the elite armour doctrine...

I know it, but doesn't mean Tiger ACE self repair isn't busted on its own.
30 Jun 2022, 09:38 AM

if you feel threatened by a 180f 540mp casemate you should consider quitting coh2

off topic:
he's banned at the time of this post but its hilarious how this man openly defended an unit which was agreed upon by 95% of the community to be blatantly overpowered, breaking all gamemodes and making the game unfair and boring, essentially "Can we win before the enemy rushes out the sturmtiger". Even statistically it became the top 1/2 most picked doctrine in ALL gamemodes. For 160 fuel it would essentially win the game because it could simply be parked in front of advancing infantry and shoot without being spotted well until the shot hits, or was about to hit, meaning it was practically undodgable.

For whatever fucking reason they didn't even restrict the sturmtiger as a heavy tank when the buff hit, so it meant that even if you SOMEHOW survived the brutal disadvantage of losing your infantry squads every minute or so, you also faced a fucking king tiger after 5 or 10 minutes
30 Jun 2022, 16:04 PM

At first I thought you were talking about the Sturmtiger, but then I thought no he must be talking about KT with Tank Commander upgrade and HEAT shells using Spearhead mode. Yeah that has to be it.
30 Jun 2022, 17:57 PM

At first I thought you were talking about the Sturmtiger, but then I thought no he must be talking about KT with Tank Commander upgrade and HEAT shells using Spearhead mode. Yeah that has to be it.

Yep, that's pretty busted. Weird that it hasn't been looked at.
30 Jun 2022, 20:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2022, 09:38 AMKatukov

"If you feel threatened by price point"

Well yeah thats the whole idea of the tank though...
2 Jul 2022, 14:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jun 2022, 10:05 AMEsxile

Do you mean free as it comes with the ability or it doesn't cost anything to use?
6 Jul 2022, 07:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jun 2022, 09:38 AMKatukov

off topic:
he's banned at the time of this post but its hilarious how this man openly defended an unit which was agreed upon by 95% of the community to be blatantly overpowered, breaking all gamemodes and making the game unfair and boring, essentially "Can we win before the enemy rushes out the sturmtiger". Even statistically it became the top 1/2 most picked doctrine in ALL gamemodes. For 160 fuel it would essentially win the game because it could simply be parked in front of advancing infantry and shoot without being spotted well until the shot hits, or was about to hit, meaning it was practically undodgable.

For whatever fucking reason they didn't even restrict the sturmtiger as a heavy tank when the buff hit, so it meant that even if you SOMEHOW survived the brutal disadvantage of losing your infantry squads every minute or so, you also faced a fucking king tiger after 5 or 10 minutes

I am back now
7 Jul 2022, 11:49 AM

I am back now

Good, hope you had a good time resting
7 Jul 2022, 14:22 PM

Good, hope you had a good time resting

I still am thank you very much. Life in greece is excellent now that exam season is over.

I hope you are resting too for summer.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 55
unknown 19
Germany 11
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W