Login

russian armor

Sturmtiger over nerfed

16 Oct 2021, 03:34 AM

The only thing which is unfair about ST nerf is that AVRE didnt get same CP\price nerf.

It did got price nerf

Fuel cost from 160 to 175.

But yes, CP remains at 9 while ST's CP is nerfed to 10.
16 Oct 2021, 17:58 PM

The only thing which is unfair about ST nerf is that AVRE didnt get same CP\price nerf.

its the brit bonus. didn ut reailze it yet? most things brits got is a better / superior version from other factions.
Start with teching (no building with pio etc)
IS is a better rifles these days,
best lv in game
very early AEC to counter most stuff easily which has armor execpt mediums/puma (even there very usefully) in this time
best turle mechanics in game
got units which other faction only with doc
powerfull offmaps and arty options

etc etc

even a Sturmtiger equivalent was given to them
16 Oct 2021, 22:24 PM

its the brit bonus. didn ut reailze it yet? most things brits got is a better / superior version from other factions.
best lv in game
very early AEC to counter most stuff easily which has armor execpt mediums/puma (even there very usefully) in this time

etc etc

cmon dude, brits have no bonus, they probably have the least amount of questionable (imba) units/mechanics atm.
Puma, t70 and 222 are all more effective than the Aec, having no snare makes sections worse than rifle

About Sturmtiger: Let this unit be underwhelming. Retarded unit with dumb design
17 Oct 2021, 13:48 PM

Now that the Sturmtiger has been nerfed to oblivion can it please 1 shot a t34 again or at least increase its deceleration while firing so it doesn't take so long to shoot, because in its current state its way worse than the AVRE

I don't even use the AVRE cause i think it's silly , I mean is this not the same as saying why my machine gun can't be a MG42? Cause it's way better then anything i have for that price or the panther that clearly outperforms most TD's with that front armour , why can't i have that aswell?

Actually let me beg really quick "Why does my vickers underperform so much????? Look at that MG42 it's the best thing ever made why do i need to have crappy vickers why can't i pin anyone in 0.2 seconds? PLEASE BUFF , PLEASE BUFF!

17 Oct 2021, 16:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Oct 2021, 13:48 PMSolved

I don't even use the AVRE cause i think it's silly , I mean is this not the same as saying why my machine gun can't be a MG42? Cause it's way better then anything i have for that price or the panther that clearly outperforms most TD's with that front armour , why can't i have that aswell?

Actually let me beg really quick "Why does my vickers underperform so much????? Look at that MG42 it's the best thing ever made why do i need to have crappy vickers why can't i pin anyone in 0.2 seconds? PLEASE BUFF , PLEASE BUFF!

oh boi...the vickers is in most fight the winner when fighting.
since it has more range and mostly the same pin point and more dmg...or take aim... must be fail by you when you think the vickers is worse.

combin this with the much better infantry and UC at start ----must be really your own learn2play issue to lose fights to ost
17 Oct 2021, 16:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Oct 2021, 22:24 PMGeblobt

cmon dude, brits have no bonus, they probably have the least amount of questionable (imba) units/mechanics atm.
Puma, t70 and 222 are all more effective than the Aec, having no snare makes sections worse than rifle

About Sturmtiger: Let this unit be underwhelming. Retarded unit with dumb design

why do you think a mainline infntry need AT nades? its even better on much cheaper pio sqauds...which can nade and even take 2 handheld AT to own by itsself most armor ---even mediums pretty often

IS are better than rifles these days....
17 Oct 2021, 18:22 PM

oh boi...the vickers is in most fight the winner when fighting.
since it has more range and mostly the same pin point and more dmg...or take aim... must be fail by you when you think the vickers is worse.

combin this with the much better infantry and UC at start ----must be really your own learn2play issue to lose fights to ost

I can't believe you could not filter out the obvious sarcasm in my post LOL
17 Oct 2021, 18:46 PM

why do you think a mainline infntry need AT nades? its even better on much cheaper pio sqauds...which can nade and even take 2 handheld AT to own by itsself most armor ---even mediums pretty often

nobody needs AT nades, until a t70 or 222 rolls up in your face and starts blasting you, lmao.
17 Oct 2021, 19:51 PM

nobody needs AT nades, until a t70 or 222 rolls up in your face and starts blasting you, lmao.

right..brits dont neet at on mainline since the AEC comes at mostly the same time like 222.
17 Oct 2021, 20:25 PM

right..brits dont neet at on mainline since the AEC comes at mostly the same time like 222.

and that's the reason why mainline does not need snares, because there are no vehicles besides those :D BTW I never said that IS need a snare, it's just the notion that snare is more useful on royal pios sounds quite funny :)
17 Oct 2021, 21:30 PM

best lv in game

etc etc

I would say you are derailing the thread but you post is pretty in keeping with the OP's general theme of being utterly wrong.
Vaz
18 Oct 2021, 03:32 AM

Asymetric balance
18 Oct 2021, 04:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Oct 2021, 03:32 AMVaz

Asymetric balance

Yup same as why a certain mg wich beats the competition by miles is t0 and costs the exact same.
18 Oct 2021, 23:08 PM

The funniest BS I've since for the day.

Why not give pio a AT nade & remove it from the gren? That would be awesone buff to the OST according to your logic right?

It would be even acceptable to give them a one schrek if it costs gren not having AT nade.
18 Oct 2021, 23:12 PM

As a once first-page UKF main player, I'd say it favors OST player by about 7:3 ATM if both players have equal skill.

Mainline inf. not having access to AT nade is very very serious flaw. Unless you are going for some weird tactic where you build 4 or more engineers.
21 Oct 2021, 08:51 AM

Why not give pio a AT nade & remove it from the gren? That would be awesone buff to the OST according to your logic right?

This would actually remove the need for the first building and grenadier together :P. Pioneer/Pgrens strats through the roof.

Sturmtiger and AVRE could both use a mechanic change. It's never fun to play against, especially 4v4.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★