Login

russian armor

Stupid questions but no answers

3 Sep 2021, 18:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2021, 13:32 PMLeo251

Tellers are strong agaisnt Light Vehicles because OST is the only faction that doesnt have a Light Tank to face T70, AEC, Stuart or similar early-stages vehicles.

>Double panzershreck on T0,BP1 pzgren that will force a T70 to retreat
>PAK40, best AT gun in the game guranteed to be on the field before the T70
>Longest range snare on inf in the game
>Puma is a thing, doctrinally, or just play OKW.
>API rounds
>222 can easily fight off T70 with any of the afromentioned things supporting it.
3 Sep 2021, 21:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2021, 13:32 PMLeo251

Tellers are strong agaisnt Light Vehicles because OST is the only faction that doesnt have a Light Tank to face T70, AEC, Stuart or similar early-stages vehicles.

God forbid you ever learn to play the faction you constantly defend on the forums
3 Sep 2021, 23:11 PM

to the OP- because its a game?

in this game the 88mm cannon deals the same damage as the sherman 75mm, soviet 85 and 122mm guns... if its on a tiger I, if its on a tiger II it deals the same damage as the isu152, but that same gun (ml20) when shot in an arc deals the same damage as the lefh-18 105mm gun, which is the same damage as the 75mm pak,57mm AT gun and the zis-3 UNLESS that zis-3 is mounted on a lengthened t-70 chasis, then it deals the same damage as the 5cm puma cannon and the 88mm panzershrek rocket.
since we are back to 88s, the pak43, is one of the only guns in the game that can 2 shot tanks... unless its in the elefant, then it deals 20 less damage to put it on par with the 128mm cannon!
3 Sep 2021, 23:35 PM

The fact that a kubel can survive a mine is way dumber then surviving t34 shot

Cause surviving a mine doesn't really make sense from a balance or realism perspective, you have no excuse not to get a sweeper as OKW
4 Sep 2021, 01:07 AM

Cause surviving a mine doesn't really make sense from a balance or realism perspective, you have no excuse not to get a sweeper as OKW

Spare some mercy for the poor Kubel lol. It's hardly an oppressive vehicle nor does it force you to fight on a knife edge (or blob) like clown cars or UC.

Nvm the signature :lol:
4 Sep 2021, 02:53 AM

Spare some mercy for the poor Kubel lol. It's hardly an oppressive vehicle nor does it force you to fight on a knife edge (or blob) like clown cars or UC.

Nvm the signature :lol:

Lol I would never try to say it's oppressive. There's just no reason it needs to survive a mine, it's pretty hard to run over one with a kubel

It's hardly that big of a problem anyway. Only bringing it up in comparison with OPs strange point about 85mm shot
4 Sep 2021, 14:06 PM

Hi,

Please give me a reason why a 85mm shell don't one shoot a kubelwagen ?
This game still amazing incomprehensible because COH2 have units which who were monsters during the WW2 and in this game are just shit units

Next, Wermacht and USF can build bunker, why it don't cost 2/3 man pop ?
They can build all bunkers as they want, heal and reinforce and cover with MG

Next
Elephant has the range, the penetration, the damage and good shielding in front, AND an option can shock tank crew, it's enough or need nuclear bomb ?

Well give me serious answers for these first three questions

I think this game is still manage by players who favor some faction, it's my opinion...

Very stupid questions indeed. Well done sir for wasting our time.
Pip
4 Sep 2021, 14:27 PM

You kinda have no excuse not to get a sweeper for EVERY faction.
4 Sep 2021, 16:20 PM

Balance.

Again, because balance.

Has been brought up before, usually bunkers aren't a problem and destroyed quickly.

Long range tank destroyers are cancerous, but you can fight them with arty as of late.

Your opinion is formed because you exclusively play allies.
Players who play both sides equally don't have this opinion.
Players who exclusively play axis have the exact same opinion as you.

is not a werfer one shot able? so kubel is more tanky? but its a scout that give free map hack? not punishable by tank destroyer?
Pip
4 Sep 2021, 16:22 PM

is not a werfer one shot able? so kubel is more tanky? but its a scout that give free map hack? not punishable by tank destroyer?

The Kubelwagen is a frontline unit, the Werfer/Katyusha/Stuka is not. They're oneshottable (by mediums/AT guns and up) because otherwise they are far too difficult to deal with. You must dive them.
4 Sep 2021, 17:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2021, 14:27 PMPip

You kinda have no excuse not to get a sweeper for EVERY faction.

You know what I mean. OKW has a stowable sweeper AND it's not mutually exclusive with the shreck

Ost and soviets need to get a 2nd engineer for sweeper if they purchased a flamer and it sacrifices their combat ability
Pip
4 Sep 2021, 18:12 PM

You know what I mean. OKW has a stowable sweeper AND it's not mutually exclusive with the shreck

Ost and soviets need to get a 2nd engineer for sweeper if they purchased a flamer and it sacrifices their combat ability

I mean, sure, but these factions will typically have that second engineer regardless, as they need it for repairs later on in the game.

Sturms have the stowable sweeper primarily due to them having a higher population tax than other factions' engineers (as well as the increased price of them relative to other factions), on top of them being an absolutely vital combat unit for OKW early game. Without the stowable sweeper they'd pretty much be forced to forgo it until significantly later in the game (If they even could get it at all). Same reason they made the Shreck non-exclusive recently. It's also worth mentioning that Sturms have an absolute ton of shit to do early-mid game, and don't always have the time to sweep everything.

SoV practically always purchase flamers on their engineers due to the ludicrously good synergy with Merge, but honestly I don't see THAT many flamer pioneers.

You've no such excuse for USF, incidentally, since they sort of don't need RE's combat ability, and they can ALSO get non-exclusive AT.

Anyway, my point is that I don't think OKW are uniquely more "able" to get sweepers than other factions. I'm not certain it's good design that OST (and USF) have oneshotting mines stock, but I definitely don't think regular mines should oneshot ultralights.
4 Sep 2021, 18:42 PM

I would like the ten minutes of my life back from reading some of this thread please. Mainly OP’s stuff.
4 Sep 2021, 23:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Sep 2021, 18:12 PMPip

I mean, sure, but these factions will typically have that second engineer regardless, as they need it for repairs later on in the game.

I was iterally just referencing the stowable sweeper dude. I don't have a problem with them being able to stow, you read WAY too much into this

Like I already said:
It's hardly that big of a problem anyway. Only bringing it up in comparison with OPs strange point about 85mm shot

My main point is that a fucking car surviving a mine looks dumber to me than surviving a tank shell

And imo the kubel is clearly cheap enough that dying in 1 shot to a mine wouldn't be a big deal. If 50 muni for a t70 is balanced then so is 30 muni for a kubel

And once again, I don't really care if nothing changes...:rolleyes:
5 Sep 2021, 05:54 AM

If only i Teller'd you about the wehrmacht AT mines

Well Tellers can't chase and only has a range of 3.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS