Login

russian armor

Stupid questions but no answers

3 Sep 2021, 09:50 AM

Hi,

Please give me a reason why a 85mm shell don't one shoot a kubelwagen ?
This game still amazing incomprehensible because COH2 have units which who were monsters during the WW2 and in this game are just shit units

Next, Wermacht and USF can build bunker, why it don't cost 2/3 man pop ?
They can build all bunkers as they want, heal and reinforce and cover with MG

Next
Elephant has the range, the penetration, the damage and good shielding in front, AND an option can shock tank crew, it's enough or need nuclear bomb ?

Well give me serious answers for these first three questions

I think this game is still manage by players who favor some faction, it's my opinion...
3 Sep 2021, 10:03 AM

Hi,

This game still amazing incomprehensible because COH2 have units which who were monsters during the WW2 and in this game are just shit units

Next
Elephant has the range, the penetration, the damage and good shielding in front, AND an option can shock tank crew, it's enough or need nuclear bomb ?

I think this game is still manage by players who favor some faction, it's my opinion...

1. Why does a 88 not oneshot a Jeep? Because its a game... and oneshotting things is bad.

2. Because bunkers suck, they cant move. They can only be Heal and Reinforce or MG not all 3.

3. Because its slow, and has weak side and rear armor.

What factions are op in your opinion now? USF and Wehrmacht? Dont understand.
3 Sep 2021, 10:06 AM

Hi,

Balance.

Again, because balance.

Has been brought up before, usually bunkers aren't a problem and destroyed quickly.

Next

Long range tank destroyers are cancerous, but you can fight them with arty as of late.

Your opinion is formed because you exclusively play allies.
Players who play both sides equally don't have this opinion.
Players who exclusively play axis have the exact same opinion as you.
3 Sep 2021, 10:12 AM

1. Why does a 88 not oneshot a Jeep? Because its a game... and oneshotting things is bad.

2. Because bunkers suck, they cant move. They can only be Heal and Reinforce or MG not all 3.

3. Because its slow, and has weak side and rear armor.

What factions are op in your opinion now? USF and Wehrmacht? Dont understand.

1.Oneshooting is bad but it's it's part of the game and weak units must be one shoot by AT tank
2. Bunkers sucks ? yes USF bunkers suck because less resistant and not option as Wermacht bunkers which can heal or reinforce or have a MG and they don't cost man pop so no they don't suck
3 It's not a first line tank it should stay back and use range but why it has shock crew option, necessary ?
Compare to isu152^^

3 Sep 2021, 10:32 AM

... oneshotting things is bad.

If only i Teller'd you about the wehrmacht AT mines
3 Sep 2021, 10:40 AM

1/ Because better give them a sight chance to live.
2/ Bunker/ FoxHole need 1 popcap, seriously. Agree with you.
3/ Elefant is a cluth unit in team game, it also cause imbalance in some espect.
3 Sep 2021, 13:32 PM

If only i Teller'd you about the wehrmacht AT mines

Tellers are strong agaisnt Light Vehicles because OST is the only faction that doesnt have a Light Tank to face T70, AEC, Stuart or similar early-stages vehicles.
3 Sep 2021, 13:42 PM

1) 85mm shell don't one shoot a kubelwagen ?

Its just a game, that attempt to be balanced. Nothing bad with this. The same thing happends with an JT shooting at a M20 or similar LV.

Wermacht and USF can build bunker

USF and OST Bunkers were never a problem in COH2. Why nerfing or buffing it?. On the other hand, Brit emplacement were something OP some years ago, and they were nerfed.

Elephant has the range, the penetration, the damage and good shielding in front, AND an option can shock tank crew, it's enough or need nuclear bomb

Its a very very very slow heavy TD. Use Arty, or Planes, or flank them with any other medium Tank TD
3 Sep 2021, 13:45 PM

I mean , to be honest. If there is a problem with the general "Axis" design then would say that those three questions are literally none off them.

The Tellar is kinda problematic in tons of maps where you can just mine cut-offs off badly designed maps basicly 85% off 4 vs 4 or 3 vs 3 maps and the mg spam is unreal , resource caches should not exist in CoH2 and how many times i would watch a MG 42 just by model without checking the cone and see him still being able to fire at me with that huge angle , don't even get me started with incendiary bullets once that goes off it will insta wipe any squad 35% off the time.

Edit: Let me also point out that vet 2 volks win against non vet USF rifleman on point blank range without a STG upgrade lol

Let that sink in for a little ...
3 Sep 2021, 14:33 PM

depending on the shell type, the 85mm would just penetrate the car without detonating, leaving 2 wholes in the body where it entered and exited. if the motor isnt hit, that alone >might< not be enough to "one shot" it
Doesnt even need to be a Kubelwagen, also happens with bigger, not heavily armored things.
Things changes if you use an High Explosive round ofc
3 Sep 2021, 14:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2021, 13:45 PMSolved

Edit: Let me also point out that vet 2 volks win against non vet USF rifleman on point blank range without a STG upgrade lol

Let that sink in for a little ...

Vetted troops win against unvetted troops? Holy shit what an astounding discovery
3 Sep 2021, 14:37 PM

1.Oneshooting is bad but it's it's part of the game and weak units must be one shoot by AT tank
2. Bunkers sucks ? yes USF bunkers suck because less resistant and not option as Wermacht bunkers which can heal or reinforce or have a MG and they don't cost man pop so no they don't suck
3 It's not a first line tank it should stay back and use range but why it has shock crew option, necessary ?
Compare to isu152^^

yeah id take a ISU anytime over a Elefant

Why use a bunker for that when you can use a Halftrak/Ambu ect.?

Ok, then the elefant should one shot a sherman? infact, every tank once penned should be one shot.
3 Sep 2021, 14:38 PM

Hi,

Next

Try Steel Division for historical accuracy, play Company of Heroes for competetive RTS plays.
3 Sep 2021, 14:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2021, 14:33 PMBaba
depending on the shell type, the 85mm would just penetrate the car without detonating, leaving 2 wholes in the body where it entered and exited. if the motor isnt hit, that alone >might< not be enough to "one shot" it
Doesnt even need to be a Kubelwagen, also happens with bigger, not heavily armored things.
Things changes if you use an High Explosive round ofc

Makes me think of world of war ships where you often land a 'over penetration' hit, dealing minor damage.
3 Sep 2021, 15:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2021, 14:36 PMKoRneY

Vetted troops win against unvetted troops? Holy shit what an astounding discovery

I would agree if it was not a USF Rifleman squad with semi automatic M1's. There is no reason for them to lose point blank against a vet 2 volk squad without STG upgrade considering RaF and them being described as a close to - close mid combat unit.

Only vet 2 just making them win one vs one point blank against USF rifleman while both out off cover if you can't see how stupid that is then there is no hope.

3 Sep 2021, 15:59 PM

"only vet2" Volks
-10% received accuracy.
+30% accuracy.
-20% weapon cooldown.

vs vet0 rifles

and you want rifles to win when volks already got 2/3 of their combat vet?? like... what? I guess a single vet3 bar rifles would be able to kill 5 grens, 2 pgrens and a tiger all on its own without losing a single model according to your "balance"
3 Sep 2021, 16:21 PM

"only vet2" Volks
-10% received accuracy.
+30% accuracy.
-20% weapon cooldown.

vs vet0 rifles

and you want rifles to win when volks already got 2/3 of their combat vet?? like... what? I guess a single vet3 bar rifles would be able to kill 5 grens, 2 pgrens and a tiger all on its own without losing a single model according to your "balance"

Im sorry , i just can't see the logic behind it. You basicly lose significantly at all ranges just because they are vet 2 , the rifleman squad is supposed to be atleast even in very , very close quarter fights regardless if they are vet 2 they just have kar98 karbines and excell at long range.

Im literally talking about the fact you can glue them together 0.00001mm from each other and they still will lose.

Even after some testing Volks are as good as Rifleman and gain Vet 10% faster , they even win against them unvetted on medium range , shit this is stupid.
3 Sep 2021, 16:57 PM

Cries in Katyusha. The largest vehicle in the game and gets one shot by everything :P

TL:DR It is a game. The timing and strength of units is WAY more important than realism. I never understand why anyone brings up realism, skins, etc. This is a game. All that matters is the gameplay (see Nintendo WII).
3 Sep 2021, 17:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Sep 2021, 16:21 PMSolved

Im sorry , i just can't see the logic behind it. You basicly lose significantly at all ranges just because they are vet 2 , the rifleman squad is supposed to be atleast even in very , very close quarter fights regardless if they are vet 2 they just have kar98 karbines and excell at long range.

Im literally talking about the fact you can glue them together 0.00001mm from each other and they still will lose.

Even after some testing Volks are as good as Rifleman and gain Vet 10% faster , they even win against them unvetted on medium range , shit this is stupid.

Well maybe since the game has progressed to a point where volks are vet 2 you could maybe give your rifles something to help them fight against a vetted squad instead of just throwing them out and dying. Maybe.
3 Sep 2021, 17:54 PM

Can't tell if OP was being self aware with the "stupid questions" title or not...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★