Login

russian armor

1 month ban DODGING

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
22 Jul 2021, 02:33 AM

Ban dodging in other circles (having moderated in a few) typically means evading a prior ban to continue playing - usually by making a new account, changing IP, or otherwise circumventing the original ban. As people have said, if you've made a second account to play whilst the first was still banned, you are, by definition, dodging the original ban and so the new account gets banned too.

Now, I don't know if that's what Relic is using as their definition of ban dodging, but I would hazard a guess it's the case.
22 Jul 2021, 02:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2021, 02:33 AMAphyria
Ban dodging in other circles (having moderated in a few) typically means evading a prior ban to continue playing - usually by making a new account, changing IP, or otherwise circumventing the original ban. As people have said, if you've made a second account to play whilst the first was still banned, you are, by definition, dodging the original ban and so the new account gets banned too.

Now, I don't know if that's what Relic is using as their definition of ban dodging, but I would hazard a guess it's the case.

Oh shit😪.. :') . Then I guess I should try to get a whole refund on the 2nd account now.
22 Jul 2021, 07:32 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Well I am not connecting it with admin abuse but that ban message came up right after I dropped in the first minutes twice in 2 games consecutively. That's why I am confused that what sort of ban this one was? Whether it is due to those dodging( because Valorant or csgo has such stuff as penalty) or just ban for previous id ban?(Well how do even relic recognise the 2nd id by the way?) Because I am already seeing a lot of other folks still playing with their 2nd IDs in my list after they got banned too.

I don't know the how many-eth time this is you got banned. Judging by the fact your last ban was two months ago and back then as well as now you try to blame it on someone else or a reason no one else got ever banned for, I am 99.9% sure you're regularly flaming in the game.
It is your fault an no one else's. Either learn that or keep getting banned, but then you should stop wondering why no one believes you.
22 Jul 2021, 07:43 AM

That's pretty much it.

Oh shit😪.. :') . Then I guess I should try to get a whole refund on the 2nd account now.

Good luck, you've played more then 2 hours most likely and you're not getting it unless you live in australia and even if you do, will pull refund, you'll most likely end up with being a case for fraud department at sega and get yourself blacklisted at whole publisher, repeated it might even get you valve ban and you don't really want that because it'll make you unable to do much with your steam account.

Don't try to weasel out of this, sit it through and don't act up in the future.
22 Jul 2021, 13:49 PM

I don't know the how many-eth time this is you got banned. Judging by the fact your last ban was two months ago and back then as well as now you try to blame it on someone else or a reason no one else got ever banned for, I am 99.9% sure you're regularly flaming in the game.
It is your fault an no one else's. Either learn that or keep getting banned, but then you should stop wondering why no one believes you.

. .It does not matter whether you are 99.9% sure or not.. Obviously I would put blame on someone. For example: Now you are flaming by putting up a scandal.

As I said that folks who disrespect me ingame at first, I roast them in chat( by this, you should realize that why I usually got banned last times. So stop protecting real toxic folks' ass). this is my 4th time ban( I don't hide my truth like you people for impression.)

Plus I am not here to seek people to believe me or not. Because there is no point in that. I am here to get confirmed information about BAN DODGING .That is all. I guess you need to look at the term "flaming" and your words now.

For example:" spamming pings ingame in the first 5 minutes and uttering why do I always have chinese noob in team always?! "

I rply, " shut the fuk up ass hole. I ain't chinese. Stop quabbling and play. Show your sad life somewhere else."

(Boom I got Banned too)

Wanna check the RECORED LIVE STREAM REPORTS of those here as well as the SS of the players sending friend req in steam to continue being douche? I can paste those here also to clear off your 99.9% suspicion.
22 Jul 2021, 13:57 PM

Stop being a dick please. .It does not matter whether you are 99.9% sure or not.. Obviously I would put blame on someone. For example: Now you are flaming by putting up a scandal.

As I said that folks who disrespect me ingame at first, I roast them in chat( by this, you should realize that why I usually got banned last times. So stop protecting real toxic folks' ass). this is my 4th time ban( I don't hide my truth like you people for impression.)

Plus I am not here to seek people to believe me or not. Because there is no point in that. I am here to get confirmed information about BAN DODGING .That is all. I guess you need to look at the term "flaming" and your words now.

For example:" spamming pings ingame in the first 5 minutes and uttering why do I always have chinese noob in team always?! "

I rply, " shut the fuk up ass hole. I ain't chinese. Stop quabbling and play. Show your sad life somewhere else."

(Boom I got Banned)

Wanna check the RECORED LIVE STREAM REPORTS of those here as well as the SS of the players sending friend req in steam to continue being douche? I can paste those here also to clear off your 99.9% suspicion.

Relic does not ban for anything and does not ban without hard evidence. You know what you did, even if you don't want to admit it. You can read code of conduct link you were given in last thread to know what you got banned for.

You fucked up, suck it up, take a look at yourself and draw conclusions for the future to not be banned again.

Or don't and get perma ban.

Your call.
22 Jul 2021, 13:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2021, 07:43 AMKatitof

That's pretty much it.

Good luck, you've played more then 2 hours most likely and you're not getting it unless you live in australia and even if you do, will pull refund, you'll most likely end up with being a case for fraud department at sega and get yourself blacklisted at whole publisher, repeated it might even get you valve ban and you don't really want that because it'll make you unable to do much with your steam account.

Don't try to weasel out of this, sit it through and don't act up in the future.

Wow! But why would I be regarded fraud for having 2nd account? Hoe about they just give the full refund of the 2nd account if requested. After watching folks having almost about 10 or 8 acounts , I thought that relic does not care about it as long as they get the money.So I thought of keeping a 2nd account only to at least silently play on. That's all.
22 Jul 2021, 14:03 PM

Wow! But why would I be regarded fraud for having 2nd account?

Read terms of use and you'll know.

Hoe about they just give the full refund of the 2nd account if requested.

Why would anyone do that?
You're the one who broke rules by attempting ban dodging and they caught you.
You're free to try, but you'll only get more trouble that can extend to your whole steam account.

After watching folks having almost about 10 or 8 acounts , I thought that relic does not care about it as long as they get the money.So I thought of keeping a 2nd account only to at least silently play on. That's all.

I can assure you they do care more about getting rid of toxic players and hackers then some random spending 3 euro on the game on 95% sale again.
22 Jul 2021, 14:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2021, 13:57 PMKatitof

Relic does not ban for anything and does not ban without hard evidence. You know what you did, even if you don't want to admit it. You can read code of conduct link you were given in last thread to know what you got banned for.

You fucked up, suck it up, take a look at yourself and draw conclusions for the future to not be banned again.

Your call.

Well I did not deny of getting banned or deserving ban ACCORDING TO THEIR SO CALLED CODE OF CONDUCT whereas They DON'T PUT a REPORT BUTTON ingame.

Instead of telling me to suck it up, better tell relic to put ingame REPORT BUTTON like other games so things get instantly reported instead of tolerating the crap stuff in chat.
No point in tolerating disrespects in the first minutes from folks that teamblames most instead of playing.
22 Jul 2021, 14:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2021, 14:03 PMKatitof

Read terms of use and you'll know.

Why would anyone do that?
You're the one who broke rules by attempting ban dodging and they caught you.
You're free to try, but you'll only get more trouble that can extend to your whole steam account.

I can assure you they do care more about getting rid of toxic players and hackers then some random spending 3 euro on the game on 95% sale again.

woah..wait wait.. lol..I don't hack..it is just a game.. I would better delete my 2nd account and spend time in Apex legend until then.
22 Jul 2021, 14:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2021, 13:57 PMKatitof

Your call.

That thread does not show anything like "BAN DODGING".
22 Jul 2021, 16:32 PM

Seriously..You folks are being too much judgemental and suspecting me that I do the flaming or whatsoever.. Listen....Let me be crystal clear here:-

1) I don't do teamkilling or excess flaming stuff.(If I spot it, I drop it unless someone goes with extreme racial slurs.)
2) If somebody blunders the match in which I CARRY THEM and also start going toxic such as, pinging spams, other blah blah blah, like I SAID, "no room for disrespect" and so I go vice versa roasting those folks(even it gets me BANNED for violent chats or toxicity. But you should understand the DIFFERENCE that I am not the ATTACKER but a defender.
3)Here keep some examples of these players links provided as one you are uttering,"99.9% sure of me flaming someone STARTINGLY"--

https://youtu.be/GtE7HJlD6Ys

https://youtu.be/fdnWOytCk0o

https://youtu.be/0UQXlCXcBHM

https://file.io/rVC8p2EBrNyz (SCREENSHOTS which will also include I roast these racist and pranksters)..

4) Better suggest relic to include ingame REPORT button so that one has not to tolerate these instead of telling us to take to time to record stuff and make a drama.( because these of attacks literally make someone's temper go SNAP).

5) and I jst posted the thread of knowing what is that BAN DODGING coming from and for ( Because it occured in simultaneously 2 situations which was confusing. Lots of folks out there playing with about 10 or 8 2nd IDS whereas I just opened up only one.So if it is due to using 2nd IDS, then I would stop it. If it is due to dropping, then I would be aware of that too.. Just trying to get a CONFIRMED INFORMATION..that's all. So why are all the judgemental stuff getting thrown at me like this as though all are saint?.

kindly be at peace..I mean no offence . But I seriously can't help tolerating attacks.
22 Jul 2021, 16:45 PM

If this is it, then I am going to delete the 2nd id of mine and play other stuff by the time.
Pip
22 Jul 2021, 18:56 PM

If this is it, then I am going to delete the 2nd id of mine and play other stuff by the time.

It's pretty obvious that you're going to get banned again if you try to circumvent your ban with a second account. What could possibly make you think otherwise?

Feel free to play whatever else you want, you've clearly been banned for a good reason, if your posts are anything to go by, so I doubt anyone will be bothered about you being gone.
22 Jul 2021, 19:15 PM

Seriously..You folks are being too much judgemental and suspecting me that I do the flaming or whatsoever.. Listen....Let me be crystal clear here:-

I think it's just that people can see your lack of self awareness and maturity and want to comment on it. It's pretty obvious that you see on some level that what you say in game has gotten you banned. Whether or not you think what you said was justified in defense of yourself doesn't really matter - the effect is the same. People aren't going to understand why you continue to complain about Bans when you know why you were originally banned and now you know why you were banned a second time for creating a second account. So you can drop it now.

It's pretty simple. Either learn to control your temper and bite your tongue and not respond to people in game (in defense of yourself or not) or expect more bans in the future. You may not think it's fair or Relic sucks but none of that is going to change so don't expect many people on here to be sympathetic to you because you should know what the results of your actions are going to be. This isn't being judgmental it's just exasperation that you should know better by now.
22 Jul 2021, 20:40 PM

I think it's just that people can see your lack of self awareness and maturity and want to comment on it. It's pretty obvious that you see on some level that what you say in game has gotten you banned. Whether or not you think what you said was justified in defense of yourself doesn't really matter - the effect is the same. People aren't going to understand why you continue to complain about Bans when you know why you were originally banned and now you know why you were banned a second time for creating a second account. So you can drop it now.

It's pretty simple. Either learn to control your temper and bite your tongue and not respond to people in game (in defense of yourself or not) or expect more bans in the future. You may not think it's fair or Relic sucks but none of that is going to change so don't expect many people on here to be sympathetic to you because you should know what the results of your actions are going to be. This isn't being judgmental it's just exasperation that you should know better by now.

Bro, how many times I have to clarify that I was here to ask "How this Ban dodging occured? (looking for a thread or posted official article about ) but not complaining about ban. I just explained about it because I don't like word twisting.
22 Jul 2021, 22:14 PM

Uh.... I'm pretty sure you got initially banned for your hostile chat actions in this game here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Exs07Dmguk

Specifically 0:40 to 28:90

It also sounds like multiple people reported you on both sides, so if you tried to get around this ban, that would probably be grounds for chat dodging imo. And it makes sense because I have screenshots of other users from relic staff saying multiple people were banned for inflammatory and antagonistic language in the chat in this game. Probably best to just come clean about your chat flaming, buddy.
22 Jul 2021, 23:59 PM

Uh.... I'm pretty sure you got initially banned for your hostile chat actions in this game here:

It's nice to see that some people who do this in-game actually get dealt with

Renegade just play 1v1 if you can't even stop yourself from flaming your teammates
23 Jul 2021, 14:46 PM

It also sounds like multiple people reported you on both sides, so if you tried to get around this ban, that would probably be grounds for chat dodging imo. And it makes sense because I have screenshots of other users from relic staff saying multiple people were banned for inflammatory and antagonistic language in the chat in this game. Probably best to just come clean about your chat flaming, buddy.

Brain snap.. Bro. . You gotta understand that I don't come to attack people in chat unless they provoke. ( I shouldn't be acused of flaming in that case.) Have you checked the way they attacked me in violent chats after they sucking up ingame?. That's the example.
23 Jul 2021, 14:48 PM

It's nice to see that some people who do this in-game actually get dealt with

Renegade just play 1v1 if you can't even stop yourself from flaming your teammates

yo . I used to be 500 ranked in 1v1. and also had been regular player in 1v1 too. But only for tournament participation, I am trying to rank up. But dicks like those are being very strong barricade to this initiative.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight