Login

russian armor

Why couldn't HEAT rounds be given to JA doc

1 Jun 2021, 17:25 PM

So. Why could that be a thing. it's not the Panther and P4 don't have animations for that ability. And it would have been far more thematic for Jaeger Armor than Break Through supplies.
1 Jun 2021, 19:04 PM

Because StuG is a thing?
Because no one suggested it?
Because ost already has superior AT?
1 Jun 2021, 19:14 PM

Because StuG is a thing?
Because no one suggested it?
Because ost already has superior AT?

The JP4 is also a thing
I did multiple time
Ost's AT capabilities are on par with OKW. (yes somehow clunky AT gun hat can nuked from range and no 60TD t is clearly superior to every one else)
1 Jun 2021, 19:16 PM

The JP4 is also a thing

JP4 does not cost 90 fuel.

I did multiple time

Let me rephrase:
No one with any semblance of credibility suggested it.
Ost's AT capabilities are on par with OKW. (yes somehow clunky AT gun hat can nuked from range and no 60TD t is clearly superior to every one else)

Still a step ahead, OKW doesn't struggle, but Ost does better.
1 Jun 2021, 19:25 PM

So. Why could that be a thing. it's not the Panther and P4 don't have animations for that ability. And it would have been far more thematic for Jaeger Armor than Break Through supplies.

Simple reason. They changed elephant so that it couldn't 2 shot medium tanks for balance reasons. HEAT shells would let it do that again which would probably break team games.
1 Jun 2021, 19:31 PM

Simple reason. They changed elephant so that it couldn't 2 shot medium tanks for balance reasons. HEAT shells would let it do that again which would probably break team games.

That ability doesn't have to affect the Elephant. Didn't they just Removed the scopes from the Elephant. How is this even a valid point???
1 Jun 2021, 19:34 PM

JP4 does not cost 90 fuel.

Doesn't really mater.

Let me rephrase:
No one with any semblance of credibility suggested it.

Hey, there is no take backs, you said something without thinking it through and you now have to admit you were wrong.

Still a step ahead, OKW doesn't struggle, but Ost does better.

So.......... that's not really much of a reason.
1 Jun 2021, 19:47 PM
1 Jun 2021, 19:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Jun 2021, 19:47 PMLewka
An Elefant with heat rounds? Geez

no, Only P4's and Panthers.
1 Jun 2021, 19:51 PM
1 Jun 2021, 19:59 PM

no, Only P4's and Panthers.

Well that's kind of an important clarification lol. I guess a lot of people would argue that it's overkill to have both Elephant and HEAT but I suppose HEAT would be nice for possible 1v1 usage where you're never going to build the Elephant. I wouldn't scoff at Breakthrough equipment through you have nice synergy to repair up Elephant faster (and theoretically use destroy cover like the new commander text suggests to open up sight lines through that probably won't happen too much lol)
1 Jun 2021, 21:02 PM

when we're at it, quick question.

WHat s the difference between Elefant and Jagdtiger?
1 Jun 2021, 21:17 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

when we're at it, quick question.

WHat s the difference between Elefant and Jagdtiger?

Functionally no real differences. JT is slightly better in most scenarios. Maybe it is also slightly slower, not sure though.
Regarding their use and capabilities, they are almost identical.
1 Jun 2021, 21:26 PM

Functionally no real differences. JT is slightly better in most scenarios. Maybe it is also slightly slower, not sure though.
Regarding their use and capabilities, they are almost identical.

I wouldn't call JT to be better. Both the doc that Ele is part of makes Ele quite strong.
1 Jun 2021, 21:44 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I wouldn't call JT to be better. Both the doc that Ele is part of makes Ele quite strong.

I agree, but I assumed he meant a unit by unit comparison. In that I'd personally rank the JT a bit better due to higher health, armor and slightly more useful abilities.
1 Jun 2021, 21:53 PM

I agree, but I assumed he meant a unit by unit comparison. In that I'd personally rank the JT a bit better due to higher health, armor and slightly more useful abilities.

And if it does hit the infantry, even without the barrage, it will do decent damage. Jagd is better, much more cancerous to deal with than the ele. Ele is in a great commander though.
1 Jun 2021, 23:13 PM

Hey, there is no take backs, you said something without thinking it through and you now have to admit you were wrong.

Katitof admit that he's wrong? A very rare occurrence to be asking for. You might as well ask for lightning to strike your house.
2 Jun 2021, 02:11 AM

Last thing ost needs is hear round esque ability. They've got all anti tank they could possibly need and jäger armour only adds to that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★