Login

russian armor

Commander Update 2021 Live Now

4 Jun 2021, 18:14 PM

One of the greatest build of the recent years ! Great job devs ! Thanks Coh2 team too. We need discord integration.
5 Jun 2021, 01:30 AM

can u roll back to time before Riflemen got so OP? 1 year ago i think
7 Jun 2021, 21:27 PM

Is beta going to update at least? Seems like it needs more testing if it hasn't gone live yet and currently the beta is out of date
8 Jun 2021, 06:24 AM

Just some lock string change and we can have a historical inspired unit to play with.

Please this.
8 Jun 2021, 08:59 AM

Can we unpin this thread until it's actually live again? Every time I see this thread and I realize the update is still in the oven I get crippling depression.
8 Jun 2021, 13:50 PM

Can we unpin this thread until it's actually live again? Every time I see this thread and I realize the update is still in the oven I get crippling depression.

:( there there
8 Jun 2021, 16:22 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Zug zug
9 Jun 2021, 22:32 PM

Zug zug

Curious. Are you paying attention to World of Warcraft at all? They are very behind schedule in releasing their first content patch for Shadowlands, it's been almost 8 months since the expansion released and still no new content to the game, the wait is just awful...

Way more behind schedule than CoH2 is that's for sure, if CoH2 even is behind schedule. I mean, it doesn't really feel like it is
10 Jun 2021, 07:01 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2021, 22:32 PMLewka

Curious. Are you paying attention to World of Warcraft at all? They are very behind schedule in releasing their first content patch for Shadowlands, it's been almost 8 months since the expansion released and still no new content to the game, the wait is just awful...

Way more behind schedule than CoH2 is that's for sure, if CoH2 even is behind schedule. I mean, it doesn't really feel like it is

Most of Blizzard's creative people are leaving in the masses to make their own company.
10 Jun 2021, 07:29 AM

Good, hopefully this MMO trash dies once for all
10 Jun 2021, 12:04 PM

Good, hopefully this MMO trash dies once for all

mmm the MMOs are still quite popular. It's more of a meme at this point to say MMOs are dead. Most people who are subbed are playing TBC Classic WoW or other mmo's FFO or ESO
A lot of people just waiting for release of patch 9.1 for Shadowlands, which releases in a few weeks
10 Jun 2021, 17:57 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Never played WoW. I just know that for quite some time Blizzard has been screwing up their title flagships left and right. Specially those who have been given the "classic" treatment in terms of people assigned to them.
10 Jun 2021, 18:43 PM

Understandable viewpoint, honestly.

I have been playing their games since I was a little kid back when I played Dungeons & Dragons games like Baldur's Gate. But I was very into Diablo 2 at one point and am into WoW's pvp specifically. But they definitely have had their fair share of massive screw ups

And at this point, now being the age of 29, the original Company of Heroes also feels like a childhood game to me that I value a lot. And CoH2 specifically has been there for me through some very hard times in my life where I learned valuable lessons. I feel like I'm a much different person now, playing CoH2, than who I was when I played CoH2 in 2013
10 Jun 2021, 18:49 PM
10 Jun 2021, 18:58 PM

Never played WoW. I just know that for quite some time Blizzard has been screwing up their title flagships left and right. Specially those who have been given the "classic" treatment in terms of people assigned to them.

Activision leadership + veteran blizzard devs and management abandoned ship already, so its a husk of what it used to be, expect your regular AAA tagged money grabs from them only.
10 Jun 2021, 22:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2021, 18:58 PMKatitof

Activision leadership + veteran blizzard devs and management abandoned ship already, so its a husk of what it used to be, expect your regular AAA tagged money grabs from them only.

Well Call of Duty games have always been AAA and over-priced but they have like 3 or 4 different development teams working on a separate CoD games for years so that another CoD game can release within a year or two of the previous release. I believe the next Call of Duty is rumored to be in the WW2 era...? I am not really into shooters though. Even though I love WW2 era games.

Last shooter I enjoyed was Red Orchestra 2 and have not played that in a long time, but it's quite the good PTSD simulator, Rising Storm isn't bad either, the expansion

As long as people pay a subscription to their Warcraft MMO they will continue churning out content for it. I mean personally the only thing I enjoy about the game is ranked pvp. If you're ever willing to pay a subscription for a focus on pvp it is top notch, in my opinion. And it's the only game I play besides CoH2 (which I am hoping to get more into ranked pvp mostly 2v2 and some 1v1) but for now just bug fixing for me on pvp maps between allies and axis on expert or with or against friends, and testing the beta

Looking forward to the remaster of Diablo 2 though, that is a beloved childhood game for me and is already being well received.

I sincerely hope Diablo 4 will be good. It looks good on paper but who knows... Who knows what direction Blizzard is going, like you were saying... Hopefully it's not just a bunch of over-priced AAA releases like Call of Duty (which I admit some of them are pretty fun, but again, not very into FPS)
10 Jun 2021, 23:08 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2021, 22:04 PMLewka

While Blizzard Activision is a sole company, the studios that they own are kinda isolated from each other. They do their own thing. So even when it was bought back in 2000 something, Blizzard kept doing it's own thing because the OG devs and founders of the company were still there.

Fast forward 15 years and you could see how the company kept bleeding talents and they either retired or left. And we are not talking about entry positions.

10 years ago you could be hyped by whatever Blizzard was doing.
5 years ago you had HOPE that Blizzard kept whatever ember it still had going on.

Nowadays you should just treat it like any other company out there.

You know what they say. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

10 Jun 2021, 23:41 PM

Yes, and like was mentioned before, it does not seem like they have many original developers left for their popular titles :/

I really like Blizzard games and it makes me sad to see some of what is happening. Just the wait for a subscription based game of 7.5 to 8 months and still no new content since launch... The meta is also not very enjoyable in pvp currently in my opinion, demand for my favorite class specialization is low... And also - (WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE PAYING IN GAME CURRENCY FOR CARRIES IN PVE AND PVP WHICH DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF PLAYING)

At least I'll always have CoH2... And maybe one day CoH3 <444>3
11 Jun 2021, 06:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2021, 23:41 PMLewka
Yes, and like was mentioned before, it does not seem like they have many original developers left for their popular titles :/

I really like Blizzard games and it makes me sad to see some of what is happening. Just the wait for a subscription based game of 7.5 to 8 months and still no new content since launch... The meta is also not very enjoyable in pvp currently in my opinion, demand for my favorite class specialization is low... And also - (WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE PAYING IN GAME CURRENCY FOR CARRIES IN PVE AND PVP WHICH DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF PLAYING)

At least I'll always have CoH2... And maybe one day CoH3 <444>3

<444>3 Amen to that, brother.
11 Jun 2021, 06:45 AM

I Enjoy TBC while the patch isn't out. But that's more a matter of playing with friends than the game itself.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight