Login

russian armor

Team matches

21 May 2021, 20:53 PM

If a team mate quits< give the team mate that still play the mp and pop of the team mate that just left. So if in a 4v4 somebody leaves, the team can still continue. The MP and pop of that quitter will be given to the rest of the team.

if baby devs are too dumb they wont do anything.
21 May 2021, 21:38 PM

No, because it is a team play. You win with the team - you loose with the team.
21 May 2021, 22:41 PM

Need better punishment for quitters, first off. Something like matchmaking penalty. No need for a bandaid when you can prevent it in the first place.
22 May 2021, 04:13 AM

I would like to see a 1-2 hour penalty for leaving a match that doesn't have leavers in it already.
22 May 2021, 08:59 AM

I play alot of teamagems and support something like this but... how to deal with hbugsplat?>
22 May 2021, 12:04 PM

I would like to see a 1-2 hour penalty for leaving a match that doesn't have leavers in it already.

Sorry but there are so many beginners playing it is sometime tough to stay in the game,while nobody surrenders....!
22 May 2021, 12:47 PM

So we wanna go full fascist in team games regarding quiting/leaving and possibly afk?

So say someone needing to stop quit because something happens in the house with the kids or pets or the wife/girlfriend, or heaven forbids his internet connection is lost, they need to get multyple hours of penalties if he is the first to go?

What kind of entitled mentality is this? You are forced to finish the game wich i got for free with me or else....

its a game people, it isent life and death. 3s and 4s is for shits and giggles if you wanna go esport competitive go 1v1.
22 May 2021, 13:01 PM

its a game people, it isent life and death. 3s and 4s is for shits and giggles if you wanna go esport competitive go 1v1.

Youre arguement was going so well until this. What entitles you to tell people how to play to get what they want?
22 May 2021, 14:04 PM

Youre arguement was going so well until this. What entitles you to tell people how to play to get what they want?

I should have worded that differently then. Its a team game mode, a random team mode mostly. The arranged teams are on the axis side mostly.

You cant expect or demand that people stay for whatever reason you feel is justified and get them penelized if they leave wich is not always by choice. Not every one has a good or stable connexion or the game chrashes sometimes.
Thats like taking a drivers licence away a few hours if your car breaks down to no fault of your own.

In 1v1 you dont have so many quiters or people leaving. 2v2 is a bit more and in 3s and 4s its much higher for obvious reasons.
22 May 2021, 14:38 PM

So we wanna go full fascist in team games regarding quiting/leaving and possibly afk?

So say someone needing to stop quit because something happens in the house with the kids or pets or the wife/girlfriend, or heaven forbids his internet connection is lost, they need to get multyple hours of penalties if he is the first to go?

What kind of entitled mentality is this? You are forced to finish the game wich i got for free with me or else....

Calm down guy. If you have to get off the game to deal with the kids or a real life situation, a leave penalty isn't going to stop you from playing, seeing as you're already preoccupied.

CSGO has a good system for punishing leavers. First offense is like 10 mins, next is 30, etc. etc... People who leave constantly get longer matchmaking cooldowns.

Would be nice to put leavers in the same game too.

EDIT: Also, leave penalty resets after a few days.
22 May 2021, 14:42 PM

Now that I think about it, imagine having casual VS. ranked COH gameplay like CSGO too. In casual, AIs can be replaced by players joining in. No leave penalty because other players can hotswap. In ranked, if you queue up for it and leave mid game it's tough luck. Nobody made you queue up.
22 May 2021, 15:11 PM

Now that I think about it, imagine having casual VS. ranked COH gameplay like CSGO too. In casual, AIs can be replaced by players joining in. No leave penalty because other players can hotswap. In ranked, if you queue up for it and leave mid game it's tough luck. Nobody made you queue up.

While i agree with the idea the coh2 playerbase is to small to implement this i am afraid.
22 May 2021, 15:12 PM

While i agree with the idea the coh2 playerbase is to small to implement this i am afraid.

True.
Pip
22 May 2021, 16:06 PM

Really, all games should the be treated as "Ranked". Stacking penalties (that decay after successfully completed matches) should be implemented to punish repeat leavers/griefers, while giving some leeway for people who bugsplat/have to leave very rarely for benign reasons.

Though, i mean, even if you leave a game early for a "legitimate" reason, you still are ruining the game for the other 1-7 people involved, so some penalty kind of is reasonable/expected.
22 May 2021, 16:23 PM

CoH2 need reconnect function
22 May 2021, 16:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2021, 16:23 PMAradan

That would be a great improvement.
Pip
22 May 2021, 16:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2021, 16:23 PMAradan

The technology just isnt there yet. ;_;7

Maybe in the far future a Lelic RTS might have a feature as advanced as that... And maybe it will have controls you can re-bind as well. Perhaps this is unrealistically optimistic.
22 May 2021, 18:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 May 2021, 16:37 PMPip

The technology just isnt there yet. ;_;7

Maybe in the far future a Lelic RTS might have a feature as advanced as that... And maybe it will have controls you can re-bind as well. Perhaps this is unrealistically optimistic.

Dota 2 has a reconnect feature. If they can do it so can Relic. The issue is they don't have any good programmers working on the game which is why COH 2 is bugsplat central. When THQ went down, Relic basically took COH 1 and modded it to make COH 2 and created all sorts of bugs and problems in the process. If they actually put effort in like Dawn of War 3, they could create a bug free game with reconnect features.
22 May 2021, 21:51 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Dota 2 has a reconnect feature. If they can do it so can Relic. The issue is they don't have any good programmers working on the game which is why COH 2 is bugsplat central. When THQ went down, Relic basically took COH 1 and modded it to make COH 2 and created all sorts of bugs and problems in the process. If they actually put effort in like Dawn of War 3, they could create a bug free game with reconnect features.

I think you should compare the game with other RTS.

I don't think many RTS, on automatch, have a reconnect system unfortunately. Some do have it from custom games but that's more in line with having a more robust replay system that allows you to play from any given point in time for example.
22 May 2021, 22:57 PM

Dota 2 is based off Warcraft 3 which is an RTS. Also they have custom games that are RTS like in nature which is why I compared the two games.

The only issue with a reconnect feature in COH is that alot can happen in 30 seconds. They would have to make improvements to the AI as well because it is beyond useless.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight