Login

russian armor

Nade cooldowns

30 Mar 2021, 23:48 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2021, 21:44 PMSpoof

My concern is that the Blendkorper slows models down which makes it easy to set up a cheesy wipe. None of the other abilities you mentioned can do anything similar.

As i said, i just listed what i think are all combinations of smoke + offensive ability and already said which MIGHT be an issue and which is the only outlier.
Pip
31 Mar 2021, 00:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2021, 21:44 PMSpoof

My concern is that the Blendkorper slows models down which makes it easy to set up a cheesy wipe. None of the other abilities you mentioned can do anything similar.

So does the Assault Section WP grenade, surely?
31 Mar 2021, 04:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2021, 00:11 AMPip

Missed the Ass Tommies.
31 Mar 2021, 11:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2021, 00:11 AMPip

Yes but their grenades share cooldowns.
31 Mar 2021, 19:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Mar 2021, 16:44 PMSpoof
Blendkorper + Bundle cheese is pretty dumb honestly, if other factions can't do it I don't think OKW should either.

Yeah exactly. No reason for this combo to exist. If its broken in other places, its obviously going to be cracked here. Let OKWs "asymmetric balance" shine through in other ways, dont give an obvious cheese combo to one elite unit while removing it elsewhere.

You know what else is cheese shit that should be removed from everyone? throwing nukes in camo.
1 Apr 2021, 01:36 AM

You know what else is cheese shit that should be removed from everyone? throwing nukes in camo.

I propose Falls have their bundle grenade replaced with a Panzerfaust. It would be very powerful and I suspect probably even overpowered, but I would like to experiment with the idea of giving certain elite infantry unit snares, especially Falls and Paratroopers since they made use of portable AT weapons during the way.
Pip
1 Apr 2021, 02:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2021, 01:36 AMSpoof

I propose Falls have their bundle grenade replaced with a Panzerfaust. It would be very powerful and I suspect probably even overpowered, but I would like to experiment with the idea of giving certain elite infantry unit snares, especially Falls and Paratroopers since they made use of portable AT weapons during the way.

April Fools
1 Apr 2021, 02:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2021, 02:25 AMPip

April Fools

Not yet, where I live.
1 Apr 2021, 15:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2021, 01:36 AMSpoof

If you give falls a faust they will no longer have a weakness and be completely overpowered. I cant see any scenario with falls having fausts that ISNT overpowered unless youre gutting their dps by at LEAST 30%
1 Apr 2021, 16:23 PM

If you give falls a faust they will no longer have a weakness and be completely overpowered. I cant see any scenario with falls having fausts that ISNT overpowered unless youre gutting their dps by at LEAST 30%

They already had their faust removed a few patches ago, its was broken as fuck.
1 Apr 2021, 19:55 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

It's kinda dicey as he said to replace the bundle nade for faust.

I don't think it would be a net buff but it would make them better when "blobbing" and A moving rather than tactical usage. Basically better in worse hands and inferior in good ones.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★