Login

russian armor

USF Commander Revamp 2021

1 Apr 2021, 02:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2021, 19:16 PMKatitof

It provides a lot of utility in different ways.
The very thing vipper has claimed to be overpowered to the point where it can not exist on one single commander.
You kind of got my point tho, nerfing luftwaffe supply because it has too much utility is a stupid idea, just as nerfing infantry doctrine because of its utility.

How do you do it boss? Right again.
5 Apr 2021, 09:28 AM

Rifle company isn’t the best right now.

What do you guys think of allowing lieutenant/captain to be upgraded with a flamethrower alongside rear echelons with advanced infantry equipment?

It would lock out the BAR/Bazooka upgrade and smoke grenades when equipped.

I think this would be a nice way to make the ability more used (no one buys a second RE to get a flamethrower) without making it OP like when riflemen could be upgraded with flamethrowers, as you can only get a max of two officers, and officers can’t snare.

Thoughts?
5 Apr 2021, 09:54 AM

Rifle company isn’t the best right now.

What do you guys think of allowing lieutenant/captain to be upgraded with a flamethrower alongside rear echelons with advanced infantry equipment?

It would lock out the BAR/Bazooka upgrade and smoke grenades when equipped.

I think this would be a nice way to make the ability more used (no one buys a second RE to get a flamethrower) without making it OP like when riflemen could be upgraded with flamethrowers, as you can only get a max of two officers, and officers can’t snare.

Thoughts?

The commander should be more about riflemen:

Rifle Company

Easy 8 replaced-->by 105 dozer
Riflemen Field Defenses
Advanced Infantry Equipment-->(now offers M1 C/M9 A1 bazookas/rifle grenades for riflemen)
Fire Up replaced--> by cover to cover
WP Smoke Barrage

Or one could add the defensive stance (hit the dirt) increasing far DPS as a timed ability
5 Apr 2021, 18:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Apr 2021, 09:54 AMVipper

The commander should be more about riflemen:

Rifle Company

Easy 8 replaced-->by 105 dozer
Riflemen Field Defenses
Advanced Infantry Equipment-->(now offers M1 C/M9 A1 bazookas/rifle grenades for riflemen)
Fire Up replaced--> by cover to cover
WP Smoke Barrage

Or one could add the defensive stance (hit the dirt) increasing far DPS as a timed ability

Why would you replace the E8 with the 105?
5 Apr 2021, 18:53 PM

Why would you replace the E8 with the 105?

Because it infatry support Tank for infatry support commander and Easy8 fits elite armor better
5 Apr 2021, 22:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Apr 2021, 18:53 PMVipper

Because it infatry support Tank for infatry support commander and Easy8 fits elite armor better

If I wanted to support my infantry, I'd prefer something that could pose a threat to a tank that shows up (The E8). I just think the smoke launchers from that thing need to deploy faster. Maybe it's just me but it sometimes feels like they don't deploy at all sometimes or take 8 seconds to start deploying. Sometimes I swear it's instant. The comet's smoke launch attack is the best of both worlds.
5 Apr 2021, 22:55 PM

All of Sherman variants are infantry support tanks, because that was US doctrine for armor use.
6 Apr 2021, 00:33 AM

No
The ez8 was the most produced Sherman variation in the war, and it also took on a number of infantry support roles
All the USF commander "revamp" you suggest are weird and nonsense
6 Apr 2021, 04:47 AM

If I wanted to support my infantry, I'd prefer something that could pose a threat to a tank that shows up (The E8). I just think the smoke launchers from that thing need to deploy faster. Maybe it's just me but it sometimes feels like they don't deploy at all sometimes or take 8 seconds to start deploying. Sometimes I swear it's instant. The comet's smoke launch attack is the best of both worlds.

That is why it doctrine now come with superior bazookas for riflemen and that is why it is getting a faster projectile.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 11
unknown 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment